Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Special ! KVM VPS Trial - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Special ! KVM VPS Trial

13»

Comments

• BruceBruce Member
    edited June 2018

Virtualizor has fixed a load of issues today. anyone who had problems with creating a VPS can now do so. You can also upload your own ISO if needed

I've added another node, so there's storage available to create new VMs

Registration is still closed, due to a flood from one country yesterday. if anyone who doesnt have a VPS and wants to signup, pls msg me here (include email address). I will add an account manually

Thanked by 1try4lontalk
  • h2oh2o Member

@Bruce said:
    Virtualizor has fixed a load of issues today. anyone who had problems with creating a VPS can now do so. You can also upload your own ISO if needed

I've added another node, so there's storage available to create new VMs

Registration is still closed, due to a flood from one country yesterday. if anyone who doesnt have a VPS and wants to signup, pls msg me here (include email address). I will add an account manually

let me think.... it should be china.... hahaha...

• BruceBruce Member
    edited June 2018

deleted

• BruceBruce Member
    edited June 2018

interesting "review" here

due to the number of "give me $10" tickets from china, request/support is LET msg only :)

if anyone who doesnt have a VPS and wants to signup, pls msg me here (include email address). I will add an account manually

• myuncomyunco Member
    edited June 2018

ok

• h2oh2o Member

@Bruce said:
    interesting "review" here

due to the number of "give me $10" tickets from china, request/support is LET msg only :)

if anyone who doesnt have a VPS and wants to signup, pls msg me here (include email address). I will add an account manually

There's a proverb in china [No gain is the loss].
    So ,this is expected.

[SMILENCE]

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

h2o said: There's a proverb in china [No gain is the loss]. So ,this is expected.

I think that translates roughly to "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"?

• h2oh2o Member

@joepie91 said:

h2o said: There's a proverb in china [No gain is the loss]. So ,this is expected.

I think that translates roughly to "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"?

Yep, almost.

I remember a news about a truck full of liquid chocolate has overturned on highway in poland last month. I can't believe it because if it happened in china, the road will be cleaned by villagers due to they shovel up the chocolate and take home.

:-D

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Very nice, but you should limit spam/abuse somehow. What would stop a potential user from signing up, sending spam for a few hours to get the IP blacklisted, possibly Delimiter after you and then just destroying his instance and leaving?

• SavaSava Member
    edited July 2018

@Bruce
    Is this an error on the billing system?
    https://imgur.com/a/ZYswr0g

• vntvnt Member

i want to know about backup. Your system have backup for VPS or manual from user

• vnt said: i want to know about backup. Your system have backup for VPS or manual from user

Did you even read the thread? You want back-ups for a free service? Seriously? One that already states it won't be here in a month?

Cheers!

• BruceBruce Member

@vnt said:
    i want to know about backup.

backup ? whats that ? :)

• BruceBruce Member

here please

• @Bruce said:

here please

Registered.

Thanked by 1Bruce
  • SavaSava Member
    edited July 2018

@Bruce
    Will my service be suspended if I use up my credit? My payment was a little strange and I made sure I did not abuse or interfere with the system, can you help me?
    Account: [email protected]
    User ID: 206

• BruceBruce Member

@Sava said:
    @Bruce
    Will my service be suspended if I use up my credit?

yes it will, but the credit should be fine for this month

Thanked by 1Sava
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Bruce, please update us as to how everything is going at the admin end and if clients are facing any issues.

I'm eager to try the cloud billing feature in production for a separate brand.

• BruceBruce Member
    edited July 2018

I found a load of bugs, as you'd expect for it being beta. virtualizor fixed them all quickly though, and today they released 2.9.6 as stable.

it seems to do what it says. but I dont see much commercial use for it just yet. it doesnt integrate with WHMCS, so you have to manage everything in virtualizor. but there's so much missing that I cant see how you'd use it viably just yet.

if you wanted to signup a customer in WHMCS, with them creating an account with all details (not just email/password), you could then manually pass that into virtualizor. once there's credit there it does seem to manage the VM pricing OK. I'll have to check if they added any of this to their API, so perhaps you can get it to integrate

until they add a lot more into the billing panel, I cant see how anyone could use it commercially. fraud ? reporting ?

what might work though is selling a VPS for a set price, say $10, and have WHMCS deploy it to virtualizor. then manually go in and enable billing, so a user can delete the VM and redeploy later and only get charged for what they use.

Thanked by 1Sava
  • SavaSava Member

@Bruce Can you give me more money into my account?
    Account: [email protected]
    User ID: 206

Thanked by 1Bruce
  • SavaSava Member

@Bruce Thank you for your generosity and sharing.