Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS | NVMe KVM Beta | Rewards for participating - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS | NVMe KVM Beta | Rewards for participating

1235»

Comments

• imokimok Member

@Awmusic12635 is there anything you can do about the Chicago, Buffalo and Dallas locations in my speed test?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

imok said: @Awmusic12635 is there anything you can do about the Chicago, Buffalo and Dallas locations in my speed test?

Using multiple connections I was able to get a much higher transfer rate, so I am not seeing anything specifically wrong the connection

Downloaded 1912.9 megabytes in 21 seconds. (89643.58 KB/s)

For reference that is Incero dallas.

And this is from Incero NYC:

Downloaded 2432.5 megabytes in 14 seconds. (175755.31 KB/s)

• maoyipengmaoyipeng Member
    edited June 2018

i like your ipv6 setup, with ndppd running,the /64 is fully routed.

• andikliveandiklive Member
    edited June 2018

OOS, so im waiting when it launch, will grab it. :)

i mean when its stable and available to order! :)

• Super quick server as of my testing thus far.

• any new deals?

This email was sent to beta testers a few hours ago:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to help us beta test our new SSD KVM product line. We have taken all the feedback you have provided us to heart and worked hard to solve any issues that were found. We will ending the beta effective immediately and terminating all vms. You will get a separate email in the near future when we open up sales that will include full pricing information.

As we promised, all beta testers will be getting a discount for their help. When the order links go live you can use the code:  for a 50% recurring discount. We ask that you not share this code outside of those that were in our beta program.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards,

The Subnet Labs Team  

• This was a awesome beta. More than a month of free vps + no really got any issues.

• gaulgaul Member

waiting link order :D

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    This email was sent to beta testers a few hours ago:

> Hello,
    > 
    > Thank you for taking the time to help us beta test our new SSD KVM product line. We have taken all the feedback you have provided us to heart and worked hard to solve any issues that were found. We will ending the beta effective immediately and terminating all vms. You will get a separate email in the near future when we open up sales that will include full pricing information.
    > 
    > As we promised, all beta testers will be getting a discount for their help. When the order links go live you can use the code:  for a 50% recurring discount. We ask that you not share this code outside of those that were in our beta program.
    > 
    > Thank you again for your help.
    > 
    > Regards,
    > 
    > The Subnet Labs Team  
    > 

Waiting for order link. I really a fans of your product.

• sinsin Member

Got the email :) can't wait to order

• @Awmusic12635 Hi, is there still the same high CPU usage prohibition as on your current TOS?

• Can't wait to see the code published

quick said: Can't wait to see the code published

The code will only be accepted for those that participated in the beta. There will be a launch discount, but not one as large as the beta discount.

Thanked by 3quick sin TheKiller

sb56637 said: @Awmusic12635 Hi, is there still the same high CPU usage prohibition as on your current TOS?

CPU will be fair share.

• riotriot Member

@Awmusic12635 said: There will be a launch discount, but not one as large as the beta discount.

As an existing customer (missed out on the beta) I'm looking forward to see what you've got. :)

Unless something changes it will likely launch tomorrow

Thanked by 2MasonR sin
  • FritzFritz Veteran

@Awmusic12635 said:

Can't wait for it.

• @Awmusic12635 said:

Any smaller plans apart from this? Like 256MB or 512MBs vps?

Launched: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/151580/impact-vps-nvme-kvm-launch-seattle-50-off

Also on another note, the beta discount has been increased from 50 -> 55%

Thanked by 1sin

TheKiller said: Any smaller plans apart from this? Like 256MB or 512MBs vps?

Not on launch

Thanked by 1TheKiller