Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CatalystHost Owners - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CatalystHost Owners

2»

Comments

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@serverian said:
    6 hours of sleep!

Actually 4 hours, I woke up at 7:30 to be at Incero at 8. Didn't actually fall asleep till 3:30. :)

• I thought Erawan is recommending to replace Don with another guy in Asia :)

• @jcaleb said:
    I thought Erawan is recommending to replace Don with another guy in Asia :)

Are you applying? :P

• @DalComp can't. Don have some big shoes

@jcaleb said:
    I thought Erawan is recommending to replace Don with another guy in Asia :)

Don is a beast, he played a huge part in our new website.

• Just kidding. Don, Ryan and Jarland are like triplets.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Btw I was thinking about this today, and I want to make sure that I am on record for anyone who may care (most probably don't, but then this isn't for them).

While I do not work for Catalyst, I should in no way be considered an outside third party or "just a client." If you see me speaking as such, call me out. I will always be connected by a short thread, as both Ryan and Don are my friends, and I still take place in unofficial casual conversations about ways to grow the company. It will always be a product that I am proud of, and not working for Catalyst or not competing with my employer does not mean that I have no influence with my friends.

I just wanted to make sure that this was clear, in the open, and that I was being shady about this in no way.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • LeeLee Veteran

@jarland - you are shady anyway!

@W1V_Lee said:
    jarland - you are shady anyway!

Just because I sometimes grow a mustache and watch people from bushes does not make me.....well yeah I guess it does.

Thanked by 3Lee mpkossen AuroraZ
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Hehe... Where do you live now? :)

Korea right now. Doing Hydrology Research and also working on my Masters. Not fun stuff really haha.

• Nobody's brought it up yet, but it is a remarkable coincidence that Ryan's singling out for the "member_no_signature group" and this thread questioning Catalyst's ownership by "Jake" both occurred so close together.

I just think it is funny because I have never had any kind of "influence" on this forum. Generally I am not that outspoken on topics and lay low. So yea no clue what I did to "tick" people off.

@DomainBop said:
    Nobody's brought it up yet, but it is a remarkable coincidence that Ryan's singling out for the "member_no_signature group" and this thread questioning Catalyst's ownership by "Jake" both occurred so close together.

Shocking as some may find it, I try not to voice my more wild theories. When dealing with people who only know how to lie, things are rarely what they seem at face value. I've got a few lures in the pond waiting for a bite. Worst they catch is nothing.