Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS - VPS not bootable, no support for 4 days (and counting) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS - VPS not bootable, no support for 4 days (and counting)

13»

Comments

• Just a thought... but it's pretty hard to prove this email claim without releasing client information. After all, I could just spoof a bunch of fake emails as well... but I prefer to let our legitimate public reviews do the talking.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Aldryic said: Just a thought... but it's pretty hard to prove this email claim without releasing client information. After all, I could just spoof a bunch of fake emails as well... but I prefer to let our legitimate public reviews do the talking.

I wouldnt waste my time "spoofing" emails we get. My time is more valuable than that. However, we do have a lot of emails saying we are great, and believe me or not thats just how it is.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I have just ordered one... seems good VPS, too cheap

• Mine is working great without any problems...

top - 13:36:13 up 18 days,

• mine too. working without any issues. am actually moving some sites to CVPS from other boxes. ;)

• Oh I have to vouch for CVPS performance too. They have good i/o, dl speed etc. It's only their customer service that I was disappointed with. No issues whatsoever wrt their server performance.

• i/o is pretty low but i'm willing to overlook due to the price point

• Depends on your node too, I guess.

• @sumeshpremraj said: and I'd have lost several hundered dollars in these 3-4 days.

You must be really retarded if this is true, however lots of people with their servers down always claim there was a money making machine on it.

• @ztec said: You must be really retarded if this is true, however lots of people with their servers down always claim there was a money making machine on it.

The contraction must be confusing you. In this instance, read it as "I would have lost [...] IF". If you had read that entire post, you would've seen that he did not have his revenue-generating services on the VPS in question, and was commenting on being thankful for that decision.

• Combining the future perfect tense with the auxiliary "would" can be difficult for people. You know. Some people.

• sumeshpremrajsumeshpremraj Member
    edited February 2012

I hate flaming, but WTF, I might as well return the favor:

@ztech you must be retarded if you can't read the full post before criticizing me, and also if you can't understand the sentence (English is my third language but I still use and understand it!)

• @Soylent said: "would"

That one is hard, I still don't understand it sometimes u_u

@yomero said: That one is hard, I still don't understand it sometimes u_u

n00bs hahaha ... i sometimes even understand my native language!

• @netomx said: i sometimes even understand my native language!

Agree :S

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited March 2012

Resolved.

-

This was an old thread, and not by you, why posting here?