Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why costumers from China so impatient? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why costumers from China so impatient?

13»

Comments

• kasslekassle Member

@mksh n @dergelbe

i understand that my comment will be a bad drama. i dont want to push the idea too, if it against you then forget it. it just me trying for different point of view.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • bapbap Member

@mksh said:

@bap said:
    It's fun to see some provider complain about their job of handling customers.

Now, potential customers will start thinking of getting away from them.

Maybe but if those customers are the ones creating to most ticket workload the provider might actually make some money by losing them.

You miss the point, I'm not talking about "I do not want Chinese customers", it is the providers who complain about their duties in public forums.

However, I can not see your 'provider' tag, but ehm.. yeah.. since I dont have a 'customer' tag, let say that you're right. I understand what you mean, even tough I couldnt agree with "make some money by losing customers".. :D

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@bap said:

@mksh said:

@bap said:
    It's fun to see some provider complain about their job of handling customers.

Now, potential customers will start thinking of getting away from them.

Maybe but if those customers are the ones creating to most ticket workload the provider might actually make some money by losing them.

You miss the point, I'm not talking about "I do not want Chinese customers", it is the providers who complain about their duties in public forums.

Their duty is to deliver a working product. I think we both know that peoples (not only chinese) expectations often go far beyond that.

However, I can not see your 'provider' tag, but ehm.. yeah.. since I dont have a 'customer' tag, let say that you're right.

Why would i need a provider tag to have an opinion on that?

I understand what you mean, even tough I couldnt agree with "make some money by losing customers".. :D

It's pretty easy. Support is a major cost factor in hosting. A lot of the bargain provider operate at margins so thin that anything beyond the mere basics is simply uneconomical. At a handful of tickets not only a few providers will likely already operate at a loss. Scaring away people who need hand holding (which are the ones most likely to have any kind of serious problem with what OP posted) is pretty much equal to avoid losing money.

@kassle said:
    it just me trying for different point of view.

Nice, still your comparsion is as moronic as it gets. The GFWs objective is large scale censorship and not something you can back up with any kind of moral high ground. Unless you happen to think it's moral to hide problems and failures of the chinese regime from it's people. Which happens to be shooting students with tanks, repression against minorities, disputes on the autonomy of whole countries and stuff like that.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2018

You do save potential loss by letting certain types customers go.

Small/start-up companies may hold on them for the sake of having customers but established ones won't take the abuse they throw at them.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

deank said: Small/start-up companies may hold on them for the sake of having customers but established ones won't take the abuse they throw at them.

...which explains why LEB providers advertise here and Digital Ocean does not :-)

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

deank said: The noisy ones are almost never worth time & efforts spent on'em because they are never grateful for what's been given. They feel entitled rather.

From my experience they often buy the cheapest packages as well. Don't know if anyone else has seen that trend.

• I only read the first few comments and initial message, however, from my experience there's both good and bad customers from any country, so banning China is not exactly a solution to anything. The way I like to cope with that is by simply treating all customers equal, ignoring their country or whatever other attributes a person may have.

Perhaps if there's a vast amount of people signing up and being impatient - keep in mind, it might be the same person signing up over and over with different names. Look into "blocking" certain PayPal accounts for example or certain IPs, but don't block an entire country, especially when there's no actual proper reasoning. Fraud comes from anywhere, really.

• ArchieArchie Member

CHINA NUMBA WAN

• cececece Member

just ban all the buyer from china. problem solved.

• charlie said: costumers from China

I'm not really into Chinese costumes.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • JunJun Member

I'm not from China, but as an Asian who lived in US for a long time, I do see some cultural differences. Some examples:

1. It took me 1.5hrs to receive a new driver's license(including driving/ written tests) in my home country / US DMV? I waited 4 months to receive a renewed license (depending on state, though. some states issue DL right away)
    2. Sending money over bank is always instant in my home country / US ACH? 3-4 business days
    3. It took me an hour to receive a renewed passport in my home country / and 3 weeks to receive a US visa.
    4. When I'm sick, I just walk into a nearby hospital, wait less than 30 minutes, and pay like $10 in my home country / In US, I first check if I'm sick enough to go to hospital, think ahead to make an appointment, and let my insurance company do the math, and receive a $200 invoice 2 months later.

When I first came to US, everything was sooo slow it drove me crazy (which I guess you can call me "impatent"). Now, I'm used to US standard, I'm good at waiting (like, waiting for Delimiter to recover for 5 days), and it always blows my mind how fast everything is whenever I seldomly go back to my home country.

Jun said: my home country

...which is? Just curious.

• fkjfkj Member

@raindog308 said:

Sounds like South Korea. Heard they have a healthcare structure similar to China. Plus, it's very fast to obtain a driver license there. But, instant passport renewal, damn.

Thanked by 1Jun
  • JunJun Member
    edited June 2018

@fkj said:

@raindog308 said:

Sounds like South Korea. Heard they have a healthcare structure similar to China. Plus, it's very fast to obtain a driver license there. But, instant passport renewal, damn.

Good guess

• I am a Chinese, but I hate to waste. I hope to have a strict TOS, to ensure the quality of the engine room, and to turn over tools all over the place. It really makes me sad. These people I know, about 90%, very angry, I think these people do not deserve good services.

Thanked by 1Claverhouse
  • The costumers are impatient because they've been waiting on their supplies

• @Jun said:
    but as an Asian

There is nothing that is specifically Asian, other than geographic location.

So when Mahathir talked about Asian values some years ago it was simply BS. There isn't such thing, or anyhting that combines all Asiens.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

dergelbe said: There is nothing that is specifically Asian, other than geographic location.

Eyes....

• dergelbedergelbe Member
    edited June 2018

@randvegeta said:

dergelbe said: There is nothing that is specifically Asian, other than geographic location.

Eyes....

Well, India, Pakistan... ;-)

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

dergelbe said: Well, India, Pakistan... ;-)

They don't have white people eyes!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What are we even talking about here... ?

I think this has run its course.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Ole_Juul
This discussion has been closed.