Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got Vultr $25 free credit - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Got Vultr $25 free credit

2»

Comments

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2018

bap said: And something bad happened here : they have just delete their 512mb tier, completely.

No it's not, it's available right now and I almost always see it available. NJ and Miami are the locations for $2.50 which are very easy to get.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • bapbap Member
    edited June 2018

@FredQc said:

It's just Out of stock... refresh later and it will popup

@sin said:

No it's not, it's available right now and I almost always see it available. NJ and Miami are the locations for $2.50 which are very easy to get.

Is it? Thanks for let me know.

I was thinking Vultr closed their 512mb plan. Because from last week, the 512mb plan was not available, but still available through the API. And until last night I just realized, there is no 512mb package on NJ or Miami, and I can not create it through the API, I have tried DCID 1 to 50, and non of them available.

Thanks for made it clear :)

edit :

https://imgur.com/a/Ke9jLcd

vultr hate me so much? :D

• @lemon said:
    how longs that credit valid? do i have to spend it within 1 month or sth?

Afaik, the credit valid for 1 year

• @bap said:

@FredQc said:

@sin said:

I was thinking Vultr closed their 512mb plan. Because from last week, the 512mb plan was not available, but still available through the API. And until last night I just realized, there is no 512mb package on NJ or Miami, and I can not create it through the API, I have tried DCID 1 to 50, and non of them available.

edit :

The $2.5 plan was never available through the API and it's only been available in 2 locations since a few days into its introduction, I have a $2.5 sydney one still

• bapbap Member

@corbpie said:

The $2.5 plan was never available through the API and it's only been available in 2 locations since a few days into its introduction, I have a $2.5 sydney one still

I dont think so, I was able to create (several times, looking for "cute" ip) 512mb plan through API :)

• @corbpie said:

@bap said:

@FredQc said:

@sin said:

edit :

Now they have a lot of $2.5 plan, but only with ipv6 only, no ipv4

• Thanked by 1bap
  • kaflokaflo Member

PLEASE NOTE:

Our system is unable to verify your account automatically. The account is now pending additional review.

Thank you for your patience, as the process may take up to 24 hours to complete.

yikes

• @corbpie said:

Used it and got a VAC ban

LOLz