Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN for German TV livestreams? (Worldcup is coming!) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN for German TV livestreams? (Worldcup is coming!)

2»

Comments

• mrvm ;)

• PrivateInternetAccess is a good option for Germany. It is cheap and very good for streaming. Though I have been using Expressvpn and it is also good choice bit little expensive compared to PIA.

• I don't wanted to get another VPN, I have already a few DIY VPN for survival in China - but so far not any with a German IP. The beauty of a VPN on my own VPS is, I can use it by the month - and use it for other stuff.

• Hetzner works perfectly. Maybe some VPN are cheaper. But a VPS has so much more uses.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@dergelbe said:
    Hetzner works perfectly. Maybe some VPN are cheaper. But a VPS has so much more uses.

Enjoy Hetzner then :)

• i've tested about 10 VPN managers, I haven't thought that it's so difficult thing to choose the best one.
    So from my experience, if you apple fan and iOs user - look for Cargo vpn, if not - try or HMA! PRo Vpn, it's the best one

• The World Cup is over and I'm curious about which VPN you used and were there any problems while watching matches? I chose to use TunnelBear from this list https://topvpnchoice.com/best-vpns-for-stream/, but I'm not happy with its work by 100%, because sometimes there were problems with speed. Share your experience pls.

• I used Hetzner. Speed could have been better. But might be related to my poor DSL.

Thanked by 1sophie123