Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK Dedicated Server Provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK Dedicated Server Provider

2»

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

@JacobS partner at Zare ;-)? I love how you guys double thank the posts ;-).

Zare, as used by Nitrous Networks.

Thanked by 1JacobS
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Clouvider said: Low standards, cutting corners, while pretending comparable standards while making an offer. Starting the race to the bottom while at it.

Ahh please, you are no one to judge here, he have his market and customers. It is up to customers to judge who is who and what is good and what is not good. It is their money. Think twice, you will have downtime, sooner or later, what will then happen ??? I can tell you, @zare will be shooting fireworks as you have basically served your self to get killed by comments here. This is not the way...

I find extremely unprofessional for someone who invested 200-300K in own infrastructure to bash another provider. You should really question your self what kind of professional you are. If you can't do your own PR on normal way i suggest hiring PR agency. This will take you no where.

• gslgsl Member

@drserver said:

someone who invested 200-300K

Clouvider... is it a company or just one guy doing everything from customer support to ceo?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

gsl said: Clouvider... is it a company or just one guy doing everything from customer support to ceo?

That is not bad thing TBH.

• dynamodynamo Member

@Clouvider said: I love how you guys double thank the posts ;-)

You and your client hosts have pioneered it.

@drserver said: I can tell you, @zare will be shooting fireworks as you have basically served your self to get killed by comments here.

I don't think Zare (or any other host he rants against) will follow Clouvider's footsteps to unprofessional-ism in this department.

@Clouvider said: I understand you’re protecting your favourite here or simply doesn’t like us

Its the latter and your behavior on this board towards your competitors is the reason for it. I have no experience of your services.

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • I think Clouvider needs a refresh on the Delimiter effect and how arrogance and bashing other providers does not always end well...

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Weblogics said:
    I think Clouvider needs a refresh on the Delimiter effect and how arrogance and bashing other providers does not always end well...

This is certainly an ‘accurate’ comparison ;-).

• hexukhexuk Member

Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause a rant. Just wanted some seriously good suggestions - have sent all three (zare, clouvider and Jack) messages and am weighing up the options.

Appreciate all the suggestions.

• BSABSA Member

Been with @Zare in their London location for about 16+ months now can truly say that so far it's served us very well, had no major issues. Looking at my ticket history in 16 months I only opened 2 tickets, of which one was sales related. In fact the server we have with @Zare is actually much better than what we pay for - I think at the time they didn't have it in stock so they upgraded us to a better server at the same price; this goes a long way for us!

I haven't ever tried @Clouvider before so can't comment on them.

In terms of making your decision easier, if it means anything, I can vouch for @Zare.

Thanked by 2Zare hexuk