Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Native IPv6 | $4=1GB | $6=2GB | Special Yearly Offers Included! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Native IPv6 | $4=1GB | $6=2GB | Special Yearly Offers Included!

2»

Comments

• GuanYuGuanYu Member
    edited October 2013

So in the middle of installation process you switch to a terminal window add routes and then continue ISO installation process? o.O

• @GuanYu said:
    So in the middle of installation process you switch to a terminal window add routes and then continue ISO installation process? o.O

Yeap. It's pretty simple button combination to do that.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited October 2013

You should really change your boilerplate welcome email line that says
    "You can access your server using a free simple SSH client program called Putty located at:"
    to
    "You can't access your server with SSH, first you must follow some instructions on some random page in the knowledgebase that no one would know about until asking someone at the VPS provider, and when those instructions fail, create a support ticket so that the sysadmin can brush you off because he's too busy providing no support"

Anyways, the Paypal dispute is created out of principle.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited October 2013

I'm done with this.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited October 2013

Pick and choose when you're done with it. I left my initial reply and you decided to be rude about it. It's business, the product was defective. I'll update the thread when paypal has refunded me.

You'll probably want to update the "7 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee" statement also, there seems to be a lot of misinformation on your site.

• I don't know why ricardo is so angry still. I don't see how Phil did such a bad thing. I had contacted him in the past about his services and he explained it to me very well. I am new to the VPS community, but I know that Phil knows what he is talking about. Now I only wish that he could bring the $7.50 yearly deal back because I was ready to order and the deal ended :( That's just my 2-cents on this. (Hope I'm posting this right lol I'm new here)

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited October 2013

I'm not angry. I would've cancelled/refunded just fine but to be honest, he was simply being a d1ck from the start. And unreasonable to boot. It's plain to see. PayPal is looking into the refund request due to his spurious "no refund due to abuse", which is a blatant lie.

Amusing that you signed up a few hours ago mind you.

• I had contacted him before i even had an account here. I just signed up today lol...

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2013

Short version:

@ricardo rant, rant, rant. You need a vacation. rant, rant

@mchphil rant, rant, Why air dirty laundry in public, when you know you do not suffer fools well ;-)

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited October 2013

Oh well, Paypal has decided to decline my transaction, and MCHPhil has pocketed my cash, time to move on.