Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSolutions.ro] Improvement Needed - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSolutions.ro] Improvement Needed

13»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: also for your complain personaly i have remove only temporary the 15 min average time.

Ah, that's hilarious. The one promise is now gone.

Maybe you should remove these as well?

• "24/7 SUPPORT Our dedicated support team is always online to help with any issues you may have"
    • "LIVE CHAT 24/7 on live chat to offer the best support in case any issues arise."
    • "We are at your disposal 24/7 for any problems you encounter."

cociu said: Any way i promise to have a verry verry good TOS verry soon , verry clear, verry explained.

Maybe you're not ready to be open for business yet?

Thanked by 2Ympker default
  • cociucociu Member

raindog308 said: Maybe you're not ready to be open for business yet?

we have change the webpage and the old TOS is not related with the services what we offer now. Like i tell before this can be used meantime : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/info/despre-noi

• kbapkbap Member

@cociu said:
    what about if we have more than one AS number ? also different company name, you can start with this one : Netsilvania network SRL , but never mind

I must be an idiot, I can't find an AS number for NetSilvania Network SRL... but anyway ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2018

kbap said: I must be an idiot, I can't find an AS number for NetSilvania Network SRL... but anyway ¯(ツ)

i have not tell you i onw any as number with this company , i have give you a exemple of one company what i own too , any way i am not lie, have people from LET who visit us and can confirm. I am not the best company , i will never be, i am not the biggest , i will never be.

what i want to point is i own another company (hosting) wich is not offer in LET and will never offer something here. We use strict SC Parfumuri Femei.com SRL for LET audience. I have much more ips but with other company . Also really i dont know how much /24 i have with direct alocation from the providers wich can be used but i prefere stay away for the moment with this because we cannot balance traffic or swich the network if is need.

• What's the point of keeping this open?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

florianb said: What's the point of keeping this open?

Advertising for HostSolutions

Closing and sinking...

This discussion has been closed.