Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSolutions.ro] Improvement Needed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSolutions.ro] Improvement Needed

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2018

@cconner Who cares if his engrish is not the best you can't fault someone because your engrish is better than his. Really you are nitpicking on something so dumb.

• @cociu said:

blablub123 said: I have a dedicated server with ILO

this issue is related only in the Openvz what i offered in LET , the dedicated server is another history.

I know, that's why I said:

blablub123 said: have a dedicated server with ILO, so I can install everything myself.

I just wanted to defend your support ;)

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member
    edited May 2018

sibaper said: by refunded client he thing everything else goes away

no i dont think so , i am assuming 4 month of good service so is my lost, also in the last month (start from my dedicated offers ) i assume our delay in tiketing .

• @cociu said:
    i assume our delay in tiketing .

15 minutes is pretty fast for tickets. I think you can change your response time to several hours and edit the website so people don't get disappointed with the slow response that you promise.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, easy to fix. Add one, or two, zeroes to 15.

150 minutes or even 1,500 minutes.

• cociucociu Member

Xenia said: 15 minutes is pretty fast for tickets. I think you can change your response time to several hours and edit the website so people don't get disappointed with the slow response that you promise.

you know ... when one is intentional to find something is find even don`t exist. This massage was post there for a "tipical client" not for LET people definitely. I never linked here in LET this menu where is specified. Now for all this who still search we have remove temporary this message.

• ok, lets make things clear in here. it goes too far from my purpose.

this thread never meant to complaint, it's just to serve as a notice on how thing is being handled from provider side, and i hope there will be an improvement on that as this provider is definitely good for LE market.

if it's because of distro upgrade, i apologize as i do upgrade the distro. And i hope that is mentioned when the ticket is opened, so i understand that it is mistake in my part. But it didn't mention at all in the ticket and as well as in offer post.

about this distro upgrade, i can start vps in the past twice after distro upgrade and vps shutdown. however, this time it doesnt want to start. therefore i opened the support ticket.

again, if it's a mistake in my part, i apologize for that. i hope it's clear the air. and no refund is necessary, as it's my mistake after all and i have used it for 4 months prior.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • deank said: Well, easy to fix. Add one, or two, zeroes to 15.

150 minutes or even 1,500 minutes.

Ahahah :) Instant support worth money. I get a feeling that it is a small company without a support department. If they have it, their prices will be higher. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    I just don't get why promise 15 minutes, some hosting issues take more time just to reproduce them, not mentioning fix them.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@cociu said:

Xenia said: 15 minutes is pretty fast for tickets. I think you can change your response time to several hours and edit the website so people don't get disappointed with the slow response that you promise.

you know ... when one is intentional to find something is find even don`t exist. This massage was post there for a "tipical client" not for LET people definitely. I never linked here in LET this menu where is specified. Now for all this who still search we have remove temporary this message.

So people not from LET are not expected to open support tickets?

Wat? LET is aggregator support ticket system.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2018

serverfood said: ok, lets make things clear in here. it goes too far from my purpose.

this thread never meant to complaint, it's just to serve as a notice on how thing is being handled from provider side, and i hope there will be an improvement on that as this provider is definitely good for LE market.

if it's because of distro upgrade, i apologize as i do upgrade the distro. And i hope that is mentioned when the ticket is opened, so i understand that it is mistake in my part. But it didn't mention at all in the ticket and as well as in offer post.

about this distro upgrade, i can start vps in the past twice after distro upgrade and vps shutdown. however, this time it doesnt want to start. therefore i opened the support ticket.

again, if it's a mistake in my part, i apologize for that. i hope it's clear the air. and no refund is necessary, as it's my mistake after all and i have used it for 4 months prior.

man , i am not blame you for nothing , but pleeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee understand , for me like a provider is more easy to add 3 fucking templates more and remove all this discutions , we have lost 1 month in testing and is not work , for this i have mentionated many time , i do not offer new template in this services. For me is more $$$$ if is possible , but i cant, many of persons is not buy this offers because is need new template.

So please understand this :

for you like a client is easy (aaaaa the idiot is tell me i can`t ? let try ... i will prove i can or i am more "smart" like you , but "let try this" is convert in block your vps) , now please change the place , put you in my place , i have at least +2000 clients only in this offers. IF 10% is doing like you this meen 200 vps blocked. This meen time, delay , etc. (this comment is in general is not pointed to your person)

I repeat , this is not for blame you , is only to explain you my point of view.

I will make a exception like i have told before and i will offer you a full refound and case close.

• cociucociu Member

Ympker said: So people not from LET are not expected to open support tickets?

for you pleasure , i am a idiot you are the king. Let it there please.

Thanked by 1pike
  • cociucociu Member

About our tiketing delay , yes i assume past month was infernal because we have implemented noc-pc and we need to move servers and andd noc to all clients.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2018

@cociu said:

I just can't follow up on the idea why it is so hard for you to

a) Update that small part on your website to stop confusing customers as to what to expect from your support availability.

b) Acctually add a ToS:

https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/about/tos

Your ToS is unavailable ever since.

• caracalcaracal Member

@Ympker said:

@cociu said:

I just can't follow up on the idea that it is so hard to

a) Update that small part on your website to stop confusing customers as to what to expect from your support availability.

b) Acctually add a ToS:

I must say this is the bare minimum

Thanked by 2Ympker Clouvider
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@caracal said:

@Ympker said:

@cociu said:

I just can't follow up on the idea that it is so hard to

b) Acctually add a ToS:

I must say this is the bare minimum

Perhaps this is something to consider in regard to:

@AnthonySmith said:
    new rule added for customer protection:

Misc rules

• If you are found to be misleading customers or using ethically questionable practices that may result in financial loss to customers, your provider tag will be changed to a host_rep tag and you will not be able to post offers.

Misleading customers to believe the ticket reply time is far shorter than it is and the inability to change it even though it was mentioned a while ago already. Same goes for no ToS being available for like....ever since?

• edited May 2018

@Ympker said:
    no ToS being available for like....ever since?

There appears to be a terms section on https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/about-hostsolutions , though it seems to be lacking in detail quite a bit, and the terms being on a auto-moving slider makes it quite hard to read.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • mkshmksh Member

@CConner said:

@cociu said:
    JUST TO POINT THIS AND I HOPE FINNALY SOME OF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND : WHEN I TOLD DO NOT UPGRADE TO NEW LINUX DISTRO I TELL THIS FOR SOMETHING. In my case is clear , the OP came here to complain about our delay but is forgott to mention this vps was broke once was update. I am not there to justif me or something , but when one is think is more "smart" and is still try after xxxx time when i have repedted the same is happened what is happened.

How can someone like you run a hosting business and have absolutely terrible communication skills. At first I thought this was some kind of troll response from a random LET member, but then saw your provider tag.

You don't understand. It's a brand thing and it's working well.

Thanked by 1pike
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

To be fair you know there is no tos before you buy, if you chose to buy anyway, that is on you.

Also the host has offered a full refund, I don't see any financial loss.

Thanked by 2Ympker pike
  • cociucociu Member

Ympker said: Ympker

for you personaly i will have TOS in the link what you have mentionated (this link was disabled some month ago) so i promissed i will put them in this link .

also for your complain personaly i have remove only temporary the 15 min average time.

Now serious, finnaly with all this effort you will be content ? Because i see now once the customer was admit his initial error now you still search something about my person/company.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@matthewkilpatrick said:

@Ympker said:
    no ToS being available for like....ever since?

There appears to be a terms section on https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/about-hostsolutions , though it seems to be lacking in detail quite a bit.

In that case only the ToS from whmcs leading to a blank page

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • cociucociu Member
    edited May 2018

AnthonySmith said: To be fair you know there is no tos before you buy, if you chose to buy anyway, that is on you.

Also the host has offered a full refund, I don't see any financial loss.

i will give a huge thanks to you because seems to be the only person who was spend to see all shit what we wrote here because @Ympker have free time and is not reading. Any way i promise to have a verry verry good TOS verry soon , verry clear, verry explained. Meantime we have something here : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/about-hostsolutions

Thanked by 1pike

Good mild lowenddrama to sweeten up my day.

Thanks, LET.

Thanked by 2lazyt mksh
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@deank said:
    Good mild lowenddrama to sweeten up my day.

Thanks, LET.

Its Friday.

But I need to say, the dedis seem to be stable, as soon they fixed th issues and it was running.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2018

@cociu

If nothing else I commend you on what steps you have taken to improve your current websites situation. It's not like I don't want to see you improve.

So many threads full of complaints boiling down to more or less that very issue would not have been needed if only for some tiny bit more communication on your end.

I know I'm being bit cocky about this but it's just something that has bothered me all along.
    Anyway sorry for ruining your day, that's just the way I am. Afterall...

The meme was referring to me in this case :-)

@AnthonySmith

To be fair customers may have signed up expecting that 15 minute reply frame so if anything crucial were to happen and the response time would be longer as they expected it could very well do harm to them.

Thanked by 2Falzo 404error
  • maplowmaplow Member

hope everyone will be happy at the end, normally I do not read tos, because of my poor english,

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • teamaccteamacc Member

From what I can see in this thread, there are 2 (or 3) things at play here.

Thing 1: OP upgraded his linux distro against the advice of the host, and somehow got his vps unbootable.

Thing 2: The host is unable to recover the data for the client

Thing 3: The host has a very slow ticket response time

Thing number 1 is almost entirely on the user. Sure, cociu could upgrade his templates, but in his offer threads he makes it plenty clear that upgrades are fully unsupported and even advises against doing them.

Thing number 3 is something cociu should work on. I can see that you're very busy, especially with the killer dedi deals from a few weeks ago, but maybe you should reconsider doing additional deals until your support can catch up with the workload (no matter how gladly we would see them here)

Thing number 2 is (in my limited opinion on the subject, especially lacking experience with such stuff) a shared issue: The user should have made backups before upgrading, but shouldn't the host be able to read the data, especially on an OpenVZ vps? Then again, citing the long support wait times, doing this for every user who botches his install will add additional workload to an already overworked support department.

So in the end, the only thing cociu can be blamed for here (in my opinion) is claiming low support reponse times and not delivering on the promise. Given that he has since removed it from his website (albeit under pressure from this community), the only remaining thing is that the support waittimes are "longer than some people would like". To those people I say: welcome to the low end of the hosting market.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@maplow said:
    hope everyone will be happy at the end, normally I do not read tos, because of my poor english,

Now everyone is happy :)

• kbapkbap Member

@cociu said:
    i have at least +2000 clients only in this offers.

Do you offer NAT VPS now? It seems you only have 1536 IPs

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2018

kbap said: Do you offer NAT VPS now? It seems you only have 1536 IPs

what about if we have more than one AS number ? also different company name, you can start with this one : Netsilvania network SRL , but never mind ... we came from where we start , when one is look for a bad things is always find something. Also for me you are a stranger so i am not obligated to respond you . I am not here to lie

We have 3 different locations in the same city (due of out of space, security reason, etc) and we have more than one AS number. Some of old customers have ips out of this ranges. Its clear now for you ?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
This discussion has been closed.