Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bunnycdn vs Keycdn vs Cdn.net - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bunnycdn vs Keycdn vs Cdn.net

2»

Comments

• you can have 200 POPs and performance can still suck

200 POPs all on OVH's network. :tongue:

• @doghouch said:

Finally some double digit IQ activity here

Be my doggo and I'll be your foxxo

• eoleol Member

@doghouch said:
    Finally some double digit IQ activity here

I dream of double digit (whatever that is) IQ.

• What a great share, thanks for linking cdnperf.com! Nerd stats... nom nom nom.

I don't use KeyCDN service but they've a really nice blog... I outta check out the BunnyCDN blog one day soon and see if I can extract some valuable tips and tricks.

I've always been more inclined to use KeyCDN over others b/c of that blog... they once USPS'd me a sticker pack that i put on my PC :wink:

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Vondelphia said: I've always been more inclined to use KeyCDN over others b/c of that blog... they once USPS'd me a sticker pack that i put on my PC

I got stickers from BunnyCDN.

• gksgks Member

I tried bunnycdn with their trial (14 days) few weeks back, it worked like charm with a little wordpress.

With bunnycdn, you can use custom domain, also include free SSL or use bring your SSL certificate, they also support storages, But they don't support rsync to upload files, (push zones) instead you can go with ftp or http, however rsync is a killer feature for me, I am missing from BunnyCDN, but KeyCDN provides the rsync. I am working on a workaround to host my content on a Hetzner VPS and use it as pull zone, so that BunnyCDN can do rest of the stuff. I like BunnyCDN

Thanked by 1eol
  • Does BunnyCDN relate to CDN77?

Tracerouting Bunny's main domain as well as my own trial domain (xxxxxxx.b-cdn.net) points me to some cdn77.com hostname.

• But cloudflare!

• @tdelenikas said:
    Does BunnyCDN relate to CDN77?

Tracerouting Bunny's main domain as well as my own trial domain (xxxxxxx.b-cdn.net) points me to some cdn77.com hostname.

@bunnyspeed

• tdelenikas said: Does BunnyCDN relate to CDN77?

Curious to know that as well. Been doing a few experiments with bunny test servers and I was surprised to end up on CDN77 servers.

@BunnySpeed ?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

We are not related to CDN77. But we work with their other server related brand for our PoPs in some locations :)

• @gks said:
    I tried bunnycdn with their trial (14 days) few weeks back, it worked like charm with a little wordpress.

With bunnycdn, you can use custom domain, also include free SSL or use bring your SSL certificate, they also support storages, But they don't support rsync to upload files, (push zones) instead you can go with ftp or http, however rsync is a killer feature for me, I am missing from BunnyCDN, but KeyCDN provides the rsync. I am working on a workaround to host my content on a Hetzner VPS and use it as pull zone, so that BunnyCDN can do rest of the stuff. I like BunnyCDN

You could push files via rclone i guess?

• DEJAN IS LOVE

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I would consider to let @BunnySpeed have my server cert but I would definitely not hand it over to the NSA Cloud%§&#

• I've tried them all and recommend BunnyCDN @bunnyspeed

For us - best price, best speed, best service and a great control panel.

• I've used them all and am now with Bunny. It's the most cost effective and offers the speed I expect from a cdn.