Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bunnycdn vs Keycdn vs Cdn.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bunnycdn vs Keycdn vs Cdn.net

Which one is better and why.

Why most of the people here always recommend bunnycdn.

Thanks.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • muffinmuffin Member
    edited April 2018

Because we are secretly paid to recommend bunnycdn BunnyCDN is the cheapest use 2 pay cdn and they perform more than excellent for the price. You can also easily ask for help in discord or here :)

Thanked by 2noqqkk Junkless
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Because bunny is adorable, don't you think so?

Thanked by 3noqqkk dfmcvn coreflux
  • JackHJackH Member

Dejan is the reason you should use BunnyCDN. Responsive, friendly, helpful and he definitely knows his shit. Oh, and BunnyCDN is CHEAP!

Thanked by 2noqqkk BunnySpeed
  • Because BunnyCDN has the same features (in some cases more) as those others that cost 5 times more. I moved one of my account over from KeyCDN, my bill went down from $49 per year to less than $4 per year!

One thing I love about KeyCDN is their extensive tutorials. It was great when their yearly minimum was $29.

• jadenjaden Member

BunnyCDN is affordable and performs well. Plus Dejan is constantly improving the service.

KeyCDN has raised their minimum annual fees and if you set your account to auto-refill they intentionally wait until you lose your existing credit instead of refilling a day earlier.

In short, BunnyCDN is consumer friendly (and Dejan is awesome). KeyCDN tries to trick you and doesn't cater to lowend users.

Thanked by 1noqqkk
  • Does anyone have a working BunnyCDN promo code?

• LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited April 2018

@boosters said:
    Does anyone have a working BunnyCDN promo code?

@boosters said:

Are you seriously looking for a further discount on their services? Shame on you...

• @Clouvider said: Are you seriously looking for a further discount on their services? Shame on you...

I would say. WHY NOT? This is LET and he doesn't have to feel ashamed for seeking discounts irrespective of provider's list prices. He was simply following whats a norm on this board. Shame on you for shaming someone for doing that.

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited April 2018

Not all CDN would give you good quality for cheap. But Bunny did reasonably alright for price. You would need to compare and choose based on demographic of your users/customers instead of price.

For many, cloudflare is still best choice bcuz it is FREE. But not anymore when you need a little bit more premium and don't want to spend 20$ per month or more on CF.

dynamo said: This is LET

And Bunny is the member here too ;-). Be kind, it works both ways :)

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

@mrclown said:
    Not all CDN would give you good quality for cheap. But Bunny did reasonably alright for price. You would need to compare and choose based on demographic of your users/customers instead of price.

For many, cloudflare is still best choice bcuz it is FREE. But not anymore when you need a little bit more premium and don't want to spend 20$ per month or more on CF.

https://www.cdnperf.com/ actually rates BunnyCDN faster than KeyCDN in a global average, and that was an old average before we added 3 new PoPs and some new optimizations so it will only get better. :)

Also, thanks for the kind words everyone :> Trying our best.

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited April 2018

Nothing but respect for @BunnySpeed.

Bunny's pricing is a bit more flexible than ours. You can get started super cheaply, with their PAYG model.

Our pricing can be a bit more affordable if you push consistent bandwidth and depending where you push the bandwidth. As well, we have a few more PoPs worldwide - not everyone needs the level of density we have though.

As Dejan said, we both perform pretty well on CDNperf.com so depending on which of us makes more sense for your use case, you'll be in good hands.

• Thanks all. Will sign up bunnycdn as well as cdn.net to see which one is good to me.

• @noqqkk said:
    Thanks all. Will sign up bunnycdn as well as cdn.net to see which one is good to me.

Found this on Google :)
    Which one did you go with?
    I was about to sign up with KeyCDN and found this thread about BunnyCDN.

• @tdwuk said:

@noqqkk said:
    Thanks all. Will sign up bunnycdn as well as cdn.net to see which one is good to me.

I was wondering which one as well, and decided to try out Bunny. And it has been amazing so far. Also cheap, which makes it even nicer.

Thanked by 1eol
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Bunny all the way because.

Bunny. Nuff said.

• noqqkknoqqkk Member
    edited January 2019

@tdwuk said:

@noqqkk said:

Finally I signed up cdn.net and didn't try bunny because bunny had no Hong Kong PoP at that moment (now bunny has). Used cdn.net over 6 months until now and no any issue. In addition, cdn.net their support is also great because they spent a lot of time to help me setup the CDN configuration.

• edfoxedfox Member
    edited January 2019

@boosters said:

Check the [redacted].
    A code is hidden somewhere, but you must search carefully.

Thanked by 217brownj eol
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2019

@edfox said:

@boosters said:

lol

thanks for ruining the secret

well it WAS a secret until a bunch of ppl shared it lol

Thanked by 2eol FHR
  • @doghouch said:

It WSS a secret

Thanked by 1eol
  • @doghouch said:

yeah... also knew that one but kept it quiet

• @doghouch said:

Quick, edit your post

• @edfox said:

@doghouch said:

Quick, edit your post

Finally some double digit IQ activity here

/jk jk jk please don’t take that joke seriously lol

• From Point of presence perspective:

CDN.net: 131 POPs
    Bunny: 34 POPs
    Key: 43

Actually it seems CDN.net is cheaper? Pricing calculators on those CDN sites always confuse me.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

BunnyCDN is prem it's the only CDN you should be using.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • CDN.net has a monthly charge which puts me off, I only have small sites but UK servers and traffic from the US and South America. I tried Bunny on a few sites yesterday. Tried a few speed test over a period of a few hours, nothing special yet. Hoping to lose 1-2 seconds.

Thanked by 1pxnji
  • @tdwuk said:
    CDN.net has a monthly charge which puts me off, I only have small sites but UK servers and traffic from the US and South America. I tried Bunny on a few sites yesterday. Tried a few speed test over a period of a few hours, nothing special yet. Hoping to lose 1-2 seconds.

Try their storage for your site. That should speed things up a bit.

• @LTniger said:
    From Point of presence perspective:

CDN.net: 131 POPs
    Bunny: 34 POPs
    Key: 43

Actually it seems CDN.net is cheaper? Pricing calculators on those CDN sites always confuse me.

The great thing is that the number of POPs doesn't mean anything in terms of performance - you can have 200 POPs and performance can still suck compared to someone who has 20 :smiley:

Thanked by 1FHR