Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would anyone here actually recommend 1&1 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would anyone here actually recommend 1&1

2»

Comments

• My first ever domain registration was with 1&1 when I was a teenager. I ended up asking them to disable auto renewal, then a couple of years later received a letter saying they were sending the case onto collection agencies due to non payment. Nothing ever came of it and it never impacted my credit rating.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited April 2018

Stay the heck away from 1&1 if you value your life.. er, domain! Altogether too many "misunderstandings", "mistakes" and unpleasant surprises. The headaches and time wasted to resolve them are not worth the savings using their promos. They seem to be in head to head competition with Network Solutions and Rebel.com for 1st place as the worst registrar ever and doing pretty well, too ;)

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2018

It's pretty clear that taking customers' domains hostage is their thing. Lure people with cheap prices at first and give them nightmare.

It seems to be working as well.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep

If there is an affiliate program, people on LET would recommend anything...

• newcouponnetnewcouponnet Member
    edited June 2018

I am a spammer

This discussion has been closed.