Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Canceled my Online.net server and starting bailiff !! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Canceled my Online.net server and starting bailiff !!

2»

Comments

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@Tomz said:
    lol why i should lie ? if they had bug issue , it's not my problem

here is one proof of failover termination

It's your problem. The address expires on the 1st of April, therefore it's still assigned to you and you need to pay for it.

• emghemgh Member

@Tomz said:
    lol why i should lie ? if they had bug issue , it's not my problem

here is one proof of failover termination

@Tom said:
    Had the same sort of thing. Cancelled a server and month later got a failover IP bill for 2 euro.

Turns out failover IPs are post-paid, so they're correct to bill you.

• TomzTomz Member
    edited April 2018

LOL are you dumb ? of course i paid March month but on online.net to cancel service , it need to be done before the 20th of the current month !!!

which is done on 19th look at date

• @Tomz said:
    LOL are you dumb ? of course i paid March month but on online.net to cancel service , it need to be done before the 20th of the current month !!!

Give me your account pls, I'll pay it for you.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • TomzTomz Member

@mtsbatalha said:

@Tomz said:

Give me your account pls, I'll pay it for you.

mate it's not about 4 euro , i'm too old in the scene..

but i dont accept something when i cancelled all service because it was 3 ( 2 dedicated server + failovers ip) , i cancelled all of them , received all email confirmation before the 20th like their TOS

all become in red terminated , and come after 1 month and telling that i still have service failover !! to pay , it doesnt make sense for me

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

POST PAID

• Tomz said: of course i paid March month but on online.net to cancel service , it need to be done before the 20th of the current month !!! which is done on 19th look at date

and

Tomz said: pay for something i cancelled 2 months ago ?

What did you cancel in February then?

• TomzTomz Member

@saibal said:

Tomz said: of course i paid March month but on online.net to cancel service , it need to be done before the 20th of the current month !!! which is done on 19th look at date

and

Tomz said: pay for something i cancelled 2 months ago ?

What did you cancel in February then?

mate i cancelled 1 month ago just typo , see my other thread

• Does the invoice mention the time frame for the failover ip that you need to pay?

• TomTom Member

POST PAID

Thanked by 2Clouvider hawc
  • Exactly. That's what I just wanted to clarify. Probably he has figured that out by now.

• hzrhzr Member

Tom said: POST PAID

LOL what a great billing method !! , same as their rubbish currency

• Isn't Hetzner Postpaid too?

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited April 2018

@Tomz You've cancelled the servers, not the additional IPs. They're separate products. Cancel everything and pay your debt. This separation and remaining of orphan sub service products which aren't functional by themselves kinda pisses me off too, because it's easy for a customer to get confused and continue paying for nothing, there should be a 'Fuck you.' account termination button implemented somewhere in each service provider provisioning system, but yeah, that's capitalism, it's their house and their rules, you're just a guest, chewing on their carpet.

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

Don't know how it is with them nowadays, but a couple of years or so ago they had this requirement for a €200/month SLA in order to provide you with additional IPs. Was not mentioned anywhere but on one page on their website, with a small asterisk near the bottom. The console said nothing about it and was allowing one to buy Ip blocks that were then invoiced but never routed, with no follow up or anything. At that time the ToS said nothing about it either. Anyway, seems that OP's case is for a service rendered and then not cancelled properly or on time and give it's €4, it's best to pay and move on.

• I don't understand drama over EUR 4.

If the OP is so confident the bills are wrong - pay them first and prove you're right afterwards. At least there will be no threat of debts collecting consequences.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Clouvider said: So yeah, ignore them, you can do so for some time, up until the time when the OP racks such debt level through the collection process alone that it gets right to the court (with proceedings at the expense of the debtor naturally) at this point the only recourse is whether you pay at the door when high court enforcement arrives or they wheel your car away. So yeah, ignore and pretend nothing is going on is the best advise here.

you cannot send bailifs untill a court order has been approved i suspect you/your company may not completely understand this, furthermore bailiffs have no right of entry anyway unless its peacefull (i.e open door) . and debt collectors cannot do anything but send letters ( i suspect you do not understand this either)

• @deank said:
    We are all admins of LET. I am in charge of LET apocalypse team.

I'm a member of LET post-apocalypse team

Thanked by 1netomx

Keep living in your virtual reality where you can take on debts and not pay them.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

POST PAID I have sight issues and even I could read that.

Thanked by 3Clouvider FHR netomx
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

On one side I see "Tomz" who evidently is on a witchhunt and on the other side I see a large quite well respected provider.

Thanks, no more questions.

Thanked by 2Clouvider FHR
  • @Master_Bo said:
    I don't understand drama over EUR 4.

If the OP is so confident the bills are wrong - pay them first and prove you're right afterwards. At least there will be no threat of debts collecting consequences.

LowEndDrama < $7

• @Janevski said:
    LowEndDrama < $7

Oh yes, local authentic genre!

Thanked by 2machine123 Janevski
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Highendrama isn't fun anyways because (real) lawyers are involved.

• 404error404error Member
    edited April 2018

@Clouvider said:
    All this over 3.98 that he will pay anyway. Or it will rise to a couple grand by the time collector fees add up over time and it goes to court.

Gotta ask, is this for real?
    I'd love it to be, but I have my doubts.

No collectors company I know of would accept to even pursue that, and the court would be pissed for you to even consider to pursue it. Literally a waste of time and money here to even contemplate it.

Here a collector firm could not get to him and say.. well... you had this €4 invoice but now you'll pay us €996 because .. ... we're here.

They will accept if they have a batch of 200 others higher value coming with it. Take it or leave it type of situation.

And not because we’re here but because we did this and this job, here’s the schedule, here’s the contract you’ve signed, now pay up.

• ehabehab Member

@Clouvider said:

time to relax, enough said on this matter.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@ehab said:

@Clouvider said:

time to relax, enough said on this matter.

Aye, almost weekend ;-)

• HarborVPSHarborVPS Member
    edited April 2018

My time out weighs the cost of this bill. I dont understand why he wouldnt just pay it and move on with life. Not worth the negative energy.

@Janevski said:

LowEndDrama < $7