Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do wsi sell anyone server ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do wsi sell anyone server ?

2»

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, @WSS, welcome back, Dick.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @york, I think a lot of providers in the US are a bit cautious with orders from China. I'd suggest just resubmitting your order like they asked. Make sure the info on your paypal is the same as your real address, and make sure you are not using a proxy.

If they ask for more information, they may make you provide it. Like ID, or some other information.

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2018

york said:

Are they really willing to sell me something?

That's up to the sales department, which as the ticket says, only works during business hours. So you will find out on Monday, not earlier.

Yeah actually billing staff have replied me

No that's not the billing staff, that's the off-hours support staff. The billing staff only works during business hours. The people who answered your ticket know you ordered something, but they might not know what you ordered or whether it was in stock. (Anyway, you want the sales staff and not the billing staff, if they are separate at WSI).

By the way,your value is 'people who is poor at working with others deserve being satired even insulted',right?

No, you got insults because you came here with unrealistic expectations and an obnoxious sense of entitlement and superiority. There's a difference between being poor at math and asking for help with a problem, and coming here shouting "why don't those idiots understand that 2+2=5??".

Wow...All citizens in your country must be perfect like you,or they deserve a gibbet.

Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. But if you make a bad enough mistake trying to accomplish a goal, you can expect to not succeed. You can't undo the non-success by shouting. You have to start again (maybe at another host) and not repeat the mistake.

In case it's not obvious: WSI sales staff right now do not know if they are willing to sell you something. They will look at your ticket on Monday and then decide using non-deterministic human judgement, not a deterministic algorithm. They already tried a deterministic algorithm (the automated fraud check) on your order and it rejected you, so they instead will look at the words in the ticket and evaluate how likely they think the human at the other end is to give them problems.

So your goal right now is basically to convince them that you are the type of human who is unlikely to cause problems. The best way to do that is be polite and patient and understanding and use words like "please" and "thank you" a lot. You are currently doing the opposite of that, which doesn't sound good for your chances.

I don't think some understand that people don't tend to work on weekends.

Thanked by 2Aidan willie
  • yorkyork Member
    edited March 2018

@willie said:

You're really good at talking nonsence and I won't read them all.

Is Mar.1st or Mar.2nd in your Country called 'weekend'?

I've told you they let me reorder a server which is out of stock TWICE.You haven't read my post carefully right?

That's a gentle expression of being unwilling to sell me merchandises in my opinion.

Things are easy.Don't judge me or be a teacher before you fully understanding me and the situation,which is really offensive and ridiculous.

Again,if you have something to say then be friendly,or be quiet.

All nonsence in this discussion could be simplized as:
    For you may not pass the fraud check(I didn't think so)
    For you're Chinese(good for you)
    For 'weekend'(actually not)

If you could use the simplized version in the discussion I would pleasant to say some 'thank you/please'.

• I see a ticket response at 18:04:35 (don't know what time zone) on 03-01 (Thursday) saying your ticket will be answered during business hours Mon-Fri. That gives you a reasonable chance of getting it handled on Friday but apparently it wasn't handled. I don't know about WSI but Friday afternoon at many offices in the US is spent drinking. Not that much stuff gets done. So my response to not getting an answer on Friday would be slight disappointment but not real surprise, followed by seeing what happens on Monday. If I didn't hear anything by Tuesday or Wednesday then I'd post another reply to the ticket or open a new ticket, asking if there was any news.

Yes, those $10 servers are sold out. They sell out fast. They come back in stock now and then, so you might have to wait til next time. WSI does have lots of other servers in stock, that are better than the $10 ones but cost more. So the question of whether WSI is willing to sell you anything is still open.

In my experience sometimes I have problems like this on my first order with a company, but things are ok after that, and later orders get approved with less hassle. So I think it might still be worth having a chat with WSI about your payment issue, to see if you can get it straightened out now so it will be ready for next time.

It might be easier if you pay with a credit card or bitcoin (if they accept that) instead of paypal. They might have lower risk tolerance for paypal than other methods, because of more exposure to chargebacks etc. I know a few hosts even in the US will take Alipay so if you can use that, maybe that's worth a try.

• hzrhzr Member

Pick something that isn't the $10 server then.

Thanked by 1willie
  • RafayRafay Member

You can buy another server if this one out of stock or if you don't like their service just try another 1 simple don't make too much drama for it.

• Rafay said:

You can buy another server if this one out of stock

People go berserk at the prospect of a $10 dedi. If you -almost- get one and can find a way to blame the failure on someone else, that's grounds for world war 3 ;O

• yorkyork Member
    edited March 2018

OK,OK.Discussion sum:

you must fail to pass the system fraud check => you deserved it

lots of Chinese fraud => you deserved it

'weekend' => you deserved it

you want to buy a lowend dedi => you deserved it

Anyone else have something funny to say?Show me your extraordinary values and theory.

(OMG,a garbage like community)

edited March 2018

All this shit for a frigging 10 dollar server.

Get a life.

Thanked by 2mksh WSS
  • mkshmksh Member

@york said:
    OK,OK.Discussion sum:

you must fail to pass the system fraud check => you deserved it

lots of Chinese fraud => you deserved it

'weekend' => you deserved it

you want to buy a lowend dedi => you deserved it

Anyone else have something funny to say?Show me your extraordinary values and theory.

How about this one:

You are an impacient and annoying moron => you deserve it. (Fuck past tense. You are still deserving it)

Thanked by 1willie
  • yorkyork Member

@mksh said:
    @deank said:

Congratulations!You win the championship in this rubbish bin!Enjoy yourselves!BYE~

• WSSWSS Member

..and this is why people generally don't like selling services to China.

Thanked by 1willie
  • williewillie Member
    edited March 2018

york said: OK,OK.Discussion sum:

Discussion sum: you hit an automated fraud check (that happens to everyone) and kick up a shit storm and act like an idiot in the WSI ticket system and here on LET. People aren't surprised when they find out what country you're posting from, because they're used to seeing that behavior coming from there.

Then you say it's racism. No. There are no genes involved, it's completely a behavior thing. The US tech industry is full of Chinese-Americans who have the exact same genes as you do but they don't act like idiots. It's users like YOU who gave VPS customers from China a bad reputation. You might ask yourself how it got that way, and clean up your own house before hassling others.

The end is nigh.

• york said: OMG,a garbage like community

Well, you can always click on this.

Thanked by 1jvnadr