Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do wsi sell anyone server ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do wsi sell anyone server ?

yorkyork Member

I purchased a $10 dedi at WSI...While they refunded me several hours later.

Comments

• wat?

• XenosXenos Member

Yes, to people that pass fraud checks.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • yorkyork Member

@Xenos said:

But I registered with all real info (address till the road).IP is my home broadband too.Cell phone number is also real.

Read the ticket please,I don't think it's a matter of fraud according to their reply.

• If you have been refunded and the server is still available why don't you submit another order and forward the order id to Jon?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Yes, WSI sell people servers. Just because you couldn't, it doesn't mean nobody gets it.

• AidanAidan Member

@york said:

@Xenos said:

But I registered with all real info (address till the road).IP is my home broadband too.Cell phone number is also real.

Read the ticket please,I don't think it's a matter of fraud according to their reply.

I get it, it sucks when an automated system stops you, but it's happened & nothing's going to change that.

Just resubmit your order & open a ticket as they requested - or move on.

• york said: Read the ticket please

Maybe you should also read the ticket? It says resubmit the order and it also says the ticket got forwarded to the sales dept which will get back to you on monday. I don't know what the problem was earlier or whether it is fixable, but your acting like a clueless customer means now there are two problems. I'd calm down and see what they say on monday.

• No, they don't.

They actually make their money by not selling servers.

Then they get to keep them all for themselves.

Thanked by 2willie netomx
  • yorkyork Member
    edited March 2018

@deank said:
    Yes, WSI sell people servers. Just because you couldn't, it doesn't mean nobody gets it.

@Crandolph said:
    No, they don't.

They actually make their money by not selling servers.

Then they get to keep them all for themselves.

So I use the word "Anyone" not "Everyone".If they really don't want to sell me server,I'll just leave.

I'm here to ask experience to solve the issue.If you can share nothing but satire,please be friendly or quiet.

谁说歪果仁素质高的,这两位也是相当zz惹麻烦安静如鸡靴靴。人在做淋在看,蓝光一闪要被吸入淋逼厚。

• yorkyork Member

@willie said:

york said: Read the ticket please

Maybe you should also read the ticket? It says resubmit the order and it also says the ticket got forwarded to the sales dept which will get back to you on monday. I don't know what the problem was earlier or whether it is fixable, but your acting like a clueless customer means now there are two problems. I'd calm down and see what they say on monday.

Yeah actually billing staff have replied me:please resubmit the order.But I don't know how to resubmit...The server has been sold out and I can't find anything in "Orders" tab.

• yorkyork Member

@saibal said:
    If you have been refunded and the server is still available why don't you submit another order and forward the order id to Jon?

No it's not avaliable any more.

• york said: The server has been sold out

Oh well. If you ordered through a VPN, try turning it off next time.

• @york said: No it's not avaliable any more.

Use the email notification to set up a reminder.

• yorkyork Member

@willie said:

york said: The server has been sold out

Oh well. If you ordered through a VPN, try turning it off next time.

Tkanks.But I never use proxy when purchasing a server...It was my home broadband which matches with the address info.

• yorkyork Member

@Aidan said:

@york said:

@Xenos said:

I get it, it sucks when an automated system stops you, but it's happened & nothing's going to change that.

Just resubmit your order & open a ticket as they requested - or move on.

How do you know that's a system trick instead of a human action with purpose?The refund was carried out several hours later not immediately.

• yorkyork Member
    edited March 2018

All right,I'll just leave.First deal is really tough with WSI.

• lemonlemon Member

@york said:

there you have your answer.

Thanked by 2Xei HolyCactus
  • yorkyork Member

@lemon said:

@york said:

So,you mean I have to bear all helpless,rude and aggressive english speakers and then I could finally get a server?That is brilliant.

You may find that I've always been polite to others in this discussion,except for these two.By the way,there is no dirty words in the sentence.

Of course if any provider don't want to sell anything to Chinese,please declare in advance instead of pretending.That's hypocritical and a waste of time.I won't say boring things like 'racist' definitely.Just enjoy your days in your little ancient tribe.

• Your order might have gotten a bit stuck, and by the time you paid the server was sold out, forcing them to cancel your order.

They told you to resubmit the order, and, as you can see, it's sold out now.

Just my theory.

Thanked by 1york
  • It looks like their support staff outside business hours just doesn't have the info to provide you, they could have perhaps been more concise if that's the case.

• @ricardo said:
    It looks like their support staff outside business hours just doesn't have the info to provide you, they could have perhaps been more concise if that's the case.

Billing is 8 to 5 central time monday to friday.

• @york said:

@lemon said:

@york said:

So,you mean I have to bear all helpless,rude and aggressive english speakers and then I could finally get a server?That is brilliant.

You may find that I've always been polite to others in this discussion,except for these two.By the way,there is no dirty words in the sentence.

Of course if any provider don't want to sell anything to Chinese,please declare in advance instead of pretending.That's hypocritical and a waste of time.I won't say boring things like 'racist' definitely.Just enjoy your days in your little ancient tribe.

Welcome to LET. That's just how LET works. You will learn how to ignore most of the comment here in time. If you post anything , there will be some dicks. Just ignore them.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Better than cold, canned, and systematic responses at WHT.

• yorkyork Member

@yokowasis said:
    Welcome to LET. That's just how LET works. You will learn how to ignore most of the comment here in time. If you post anything , there will be some dicks. Just ignore them.

I registered let in 2016 and it was much better at that time...People may make fun of others but generally friendly and humorous.Though It's been at least one year since I came last time,the atmosphere changes enormously...

• york said:

I didn't see any sign of WSI acting badly. It sounds like the payment set off a fraud check and they offered to look into it manually. Then you opened a thread here, asking "Do wsi sell anyone server ?" which didn't show much understanding imho. Yes they sell servers and something hit a snag with one particular order. Instead of letting them help you fix the problem you treated them like idiots who don't sell servers. You showed basic incompetence at working with the humans at the other end of the ticket, and you got the reception here that you deserved.

Thanked by 1Xei
  • yorkyork Member
    edited March 2018

@willie said:

york said:

I didn't see any sign of WSI acting badly. It sounds like the payment set off a fraud check and they offered to look into it manually. Then you opened a thread here, asking "Do wsi sell anyone server ?" which didn't show much understanding imho. Yes they sell servers and something hit a snag with one particular order. Instead of letting them help you fix the problem you treated them like idiots who don't sell servers. You showed basic incompetence at working with the humans at the other end of the ticket, and you got the reception here that you deserved.

NO.

I ordered a server

pending FOR HOURS(which probably means system has passed fraud check and order)

suddenly Refunded without informed(must be performed by human I think)

staff tell me to resubmit an order in the ticket(which has been sold out yet)

So,they cancelled my order in their system and told me to REORDER A SOLD-OUT SERVER.

I told them the server I purchased has no stock any longer and I can't resubmit anything in the panel.(not in the picture,but I replied in the tk)

Again,billing staff told me to REORDER A SOLD-OUT SERVER.

Are they really willing to sell me something?

So it's not a matter of incompetence or something.

• yorkyork Member
    edited March 2018

@willie said:

By the way,your value is 'people who is poor at working with others deserve being satired even insulted',right?

Wow...All citizens in your country must be perfect like you,or they deserve a gibbet.

• Not trying to be a dick here but it seems your from china and lots of fraud comes from china.

You probably just failed the fraud check.

Thanked by 1york
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

Or they did not have stock and so they cancelled and refunded your order and ask to make a new order later possibly when have stock .

Weekends do not have many staff usually , so whoever replied may not have any clue why order was cancelled.little bit of ignorance of the staff .btw they are cheap host , so support Wil be like that most time and it is not like racism or something to China .

Thanked by 1york
  • WSSWSS Member

@deank said:
    Better than cold, canned, and systematic responses at WHT.

I like cold, canned, systematic ravioli.