Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E5v2 servers at Soyoustart got phased out? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E5v2 servers at Soyoustart got phased out?

2»

Comments

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Anyone wanna let go E5v2-SAT-1-32? Either location will be ok. :D

• vishvish Member

I have a E5v2-SAT-2-32 I may be willing to transfer

@vish said:
    I have a E5v2-SAT-2-32 I may be willing to transfer

Thanks @vish, but i still prefer SAT-1 one :P I will let you know

• @feezioxiii I have an E5v2-SAT-1-16 that I'm looking to part ways with. I prepaid for the year back in November (Expires Nov. 26, 2018).

@wilwap said:
    @feezioxiii I have an E5v2-SAT-1-16 that I'm looking to part ways with. I prepaid for the year back in November (Expires Nov. 26, 2018).

Hey wilwap, is there any discount when you pay annually? Also I'm specifically need 32 GB RAM, I will definitely hit you up if something changes. Thanks mate!

• wilwapwilwap Member
    edited March 2018

@feezioxiii said:

@wilwap said:
    @feezioxiii I have an E5v2-SAT-1-16 that I'm looking to part ways with. I prepaid for the year back in November (Expires Nov. 26, 2018).

Hey wilwap, is there any discount when you pay annually? Also I'm specifically need 32 GB RAM, I will definitely hit you up if something changes. Thanks mate!

@feezioxiii I bought it when it was 30% off for Black Friday. That’s why I opted to go yearly, normally I do month to month. So once it expires at the end of November it will go back to its regular price.

• vishvish Member

@wilwap said:

@feezioxiii said:

@wilwap said:

@feezioxiii I bought it when it was 30% off for Black Friday. That’s why I opted to go yearly, normally I do month to month. So once it expires at the end of November it will go back to its regular price.

I did the same with a E5v2-SAT-2-32 and this little 4790k box I got for $35/m is doing just as well. I’ll probably be getting rid of the 1650v2 if anyone is interested

• vish said: I’ll probably be getting rid of the 1650v2 if anyone is interested

How much is the renewal?

• vishvish Member

@mtsbatalha said:

vish said: I’ll probably be getting rid of the 1650v2 if anyone is interested

How much is the renewal?

I don’t know, prepaid it at the time it was 30% off. I’ll open a ticket

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • vishvish Member

@mtsbatalha said:

vish said: I’ll probably be getting rid of the 1650v2 if anyone is interested

How much is the renewal?

57euro per month. It’s prepaid until November.