Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Our Hosting Website - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review Our Hosting Website

2»

Comments

• @Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:
    I’ll report Voltron Host to the license holders, nobody fucks with the Voltron Force.

Not sure what that means, but go ahead and report VoltronHost or whatever, they probably still have the whmcs they nulled a few weeks ago at billing.voltronhost.com.

Voltron is a trademark, and is an awesome cartoon series about robot lions that combine into a giant robot.

Thanked by 2tarasis inklight
  • How did you get on with the GCSEs last summer, btw?

Thanked by 2Harambe FHR
  • @Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:
    I’ll report Voltron Host to the license holders, nobody fucks with the Voltron Force.

Not sure what that means, but go ahead and report VoltronHost or whatever, they probably still have the whmcs they nulled a few weeks ago at billing.voltronhost.com.

Voltron is a trademark, and is an awesome cartoon series about robot lions that combine into a giant robot.

I think he can get away with it, if it’s a different industry, but the person who owns the trademark is more than welcome to go after it.

• @Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

I think he can get away with it, if it’s a different industry, but the person who owns the trademark is more than welcome to go after it.

Not really a person, more like a massive and incredibly litigious media corporation.

You won’t get away with using a brand name in another industry like that. So a shame, so close to the grand launch on 28 Feb too!

• @Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

Not really a person, more like a massive and incredibly litigious media corporation.

You won’t get away with using a brand name in another industry like that. So a shame, so close to the grand launch on 28 Feb too!

As I don’t like him and he opens and closes web hosts like nothing, I would like to see what happens if they went after him. As I know before he got forced to pay £500 for trying to defraud a company.

• @Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

As I don’t like him and he opens and closes web hosts like nothing, I would like to see what happens if they went after him. As I know before he got forced to pay £500 for trying to defraud a company.

It’ll cost him more than that if Dreamworks catch up with him.

• that didn't last long. but half a year probably feels a long time while in school. summer here we come...

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

User banned, post moved to General so this embarrassment can be indexed by Google.

Redacting a thread, you absolute cocksickle.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • derpydmderpydm Member
    edited February 2018

Hey look, it's another one of those people with a shitty cartoon avatar that they think makes them look like a """businessman""".

seriously why do so many people use these avatars i dont get it

• @derpydm said:
    Hey look, it's another one of those people with a shitty cartoon avatar that they think makes them look like a """businessman""".

seriously why do so many people use these avatars i dont get it

And that although they could learn from me! I'm an ultrasparc cpu.

• OP editted back. I hate thread deleters.

Given that OP is banned, I'm closing this. Nothing good will come from this anyway.

This discussion has been closed.