Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Our Hosting Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review Our Hosting Website

Kieran2001Kieran2001 Member
edited February 2018 in General

Hello,

We are a hosting provider, which provides low cost web hosting, reseller accounts and VPS servers. We have being established since June 2016 and we rebranded in October 2017, and we have being working in the web hosting industry since January 2015.

We currently particiipate at Web Hosting Talk, Free Web Hosting Talk, Hosting Disccusion, ForumWeb.Hosting and now LowEndTalk assisting people where possible with Hosting queries.

We have recently redesigned our website as we use to provide only shared hosting, and now we provide Shared, Reseller & VPS Services, so the old one page site was no longer suitable.

Since we like making life as easy as possible for our clients, we would some feedback our website at https://VimlyHost.net, so we can improve it for our clients.

Thanks, Kieran

Comments

• Looks just fine. Exactly the same as pretty much all the others are using, so you can't really go wrong.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited February 2018

Not gonna click. He obviously wants traffic.

When, if, he gets a provider tag, I may.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • deank said: Not gonna click.

Nothing to see either. It's just a standard template, not something they wrote themselves.

• @deank said:
    Not gonna click. He obviously wants traffic.

When, if, he gets a provider tag, I may.

I presume that’s sarcasm? I have over 200,000 organic visitors, this month alone, and since there’s no advertisements on the website, I have no gain whatsoever from people visiting the website to provide feedback on it,

edited February 2018

Here we go. "My website is so successful that I don't need you" tone. That didn't take long. Falls right into it at the first attempt.

• @Ole_Juul said:

Nothing to see either. It's just a standard template, not something they wrote themselves.

I was more looking for feedback on the content, layout of elements, and pages selected, than criticism of the design. If I was concerned about people noticing it was a theme, I would have customised some of the CSS, but is really isn’t that important.

• @deank said:
    Here we go. "My website is so successful that I don't need you" tone. That didn't take long. Falls right into it at the first attempt.

Can you withdraw yourselves from the thread if your going to be rude and obnoxious? I’ve ran 3 very successful web hosts in the past 3 years and I did not say it was perfect. There’s a reason I wanted feedback, and you clearly aren’t providing any, as such I would prefer if you kept away from this thread, unless your actually going to provide feedback. Thank you.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2018
    • No company registration info or real info (UK requires 'information about the seller, including their geographical address and contact details and the address and identity of any other trader for whom the trader is acting')

• I'm fairly certain your name reminds me of someone that's been caught using nulled/pirated WHMCS before

• Copied ToS

• Free boxbilling theme

• Copied privacy policy

• Free plan Cloudflare MITM of PII data

• Bad grammar/syntax/punctuation/English for a native speaker, no excuse here.

• Fake whois

• @Kieran2001 said:
    I’ve ran 3 very successful web hosts in the past 3 years

Could you say who these other 3 successful hosting companies were, please?

• Kieran2001 said: There’s a reason I wanted feedback,

Fine. The website looks just great and does its job. All else being equal, I would buy from such a site.

For further feedback though, I'd suggest not being defensive, as that's not a good trait in any professional. :)

• @hzr said:

• No company registration info or real info (UK requires 'information about the seller, including their geographical address and contact details and the address and identity of any other trader for whom the trader is acting')

• I'm fairly certain your name reminds me of someone that's been caught using nulled/pirated WHMCS before

• Copied ToS

• Free boxbilling theme

• Copied privacy policy

• Free plan Cloudflare MITM of PII data

• Bad grammar/syntax/punctuation/English for a native speaker, no excuse here.

• Fake whois

You have an awful lot of issues with your feedback.

The BoxBilling theme is paid if you checked on ThemeForest, the TOS is copied from an upstream provider apart from certain sections which have being modified as needed. The Whois Address is forwarding mailbox from Anynomise Inc, the privacy policy is generic fair enough, and I joined LET many many months ago, but I’ve never posted any company names, and my last company which did use WHMCS was fully licensed and was never on LET.

• @Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

VimlyHost is one of them, and the last one I would rather not mention due to severe PR Issues caused by an incredibly rough sale back in June 2017, which eventually resulted in ownership being handed back over after weeks of back and forth, and the first company I did sell successfully and I signed an NDA, so unfortunately I can’t mention it.

• meh name

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Kieran2001 said:
    I have over 200,000 organic visitors, this month alone

Thanked by 3Aidan Wolveix inklight
  • Do you think you can read the rest of the thread? I mentioned the fact that it was withdrawn the same month I applied it and in the WHMCS License check it was actually valid.

• @Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

VimlyHost is one of them, and the last one I would rather not mention due to severe PR Issues caused by an incredibly rough sale back in June 2017, which eventually resulted in ownership being handed back over after weeks of back and forth, and the first company I did sell successfully and I signed an NDA, so unfortunately I can’t mention it.

An NDA that prevents you from so much as mentioning the company you previously owned?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I think I know who you are, just struggling with the name as it’s 4:30am.

@Nekki said:
    I think I know who you are, just struggling with the name as it’s 4:30am.

It's listed in the signature of the forum post @Rhys linked.

• HivlyHost.

Nope, me neither.

• From what I understand, LET does not take kindly to editing out your post.

https://i.imgur.com/UrGAbLK.png
    https://i.imgur.com/NV16fI3.png
    https://i.imgur.com/dBk59qJ.png

Thanked by 2Aidan tarasis

OP deleted, title changed to 'closed thread'. lol

edited February 2018

For those wondering the deleted post, here it is.

Hello,

We are a hosting provider, which provides low cost web hosting, reseller accounts and VPS servers. We have being established since June 2016 and we rebranded in October 2017, and we have being working in the web hosting industry since January 2015.

We currently participate at Web Hosting Talk, Free Web Hosting Talk, Hosting Disccusion, ForumWeb.Hosting and now LowEndTalk assisting people where possible with Hosting queries.

We have recently redesigned our website as we use to provide only shared hosting, and now we provide Shared, Reseller & VPS Services, so the old one page site was no longer suitable.

Since we like making life as easy as possible for our clients, we would some feedback our website at https://VimlyHost.net, so we can improve it for our clients.

Thanks, Kieran

Thanked by 2Aidan tarasis
  • MegaByteHosting?

• @Nekki said:
    MegaByteHosting?

That’s owned by a former friend called David Jonathan Brockway, who now owns a company called VoltronHost.

• @Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:
    MegaByteHosting?

That’s owned by a former friend called David Jonathan Brockway, who now owns a company called VoltronHost.

That just makes me angry.

• @Nekki said:

@Kieran2001 said:

@Nekki said:
    MegaByteHosting?

That just makes me angry.

He’s owned about 5 web hosts in the past 13 Months, I’ve given up trying to help as he just ignores me and other hosts, and ultimately closes it, as he always jumps to buying a dedi-Server and office 365, before even thinking of getting a site and both his graphics and web designer have being scammed by him. Then there’s his friend from AU called Nic who I had to issue a cease and desist notice to, as they were using the brand reputation to make money, as they named a company within the same industry an almost identical name. Clearly to confuse people.

Anyways, I have cancels my LET account, so I won’t be responding any further. If you want to reach me, email me.

Gets found out and runs.

• I’ll report Voltron Host to the license holders, nobody fucks with the Voltron Force.

Thanked by 2MikeA ThracianDog
  • @Nekki said:
    I’ll report Voltron Host to the license holders, nobody fucks with the Voltron Force.

Not sure what that means, but go ahead and report VoltronHost or whatever, they probably still have the whmcs they nulled a few weeks ago at billing.voltronhost.com.

This discussion has been closed.