Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy Shit this looks awesome - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Holy Shit this looks awesome

2»

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@Zetta said: @Infinity Only a 13 year old would care about it...

Heh? I'm 14 now by the way.

• Wow, that panel looks really nice from the outside. Anyone got some screenies of how it looks on the inside?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

The inside still looks the same for now, but our designer has got the majority of that done. At this point i'm just waiting on him to give me a list of all of the data he needs fed over AJAX so he can finish that up :)

Francisco

• @Aldryic said: Stallion is not for sale, and will not be released open-source.

I know that if you do sell it, you guys would make just that much more money and SolusVM might be scared then.

• Money isn't everything :P

We've had our fill of Solus drama, and would rather simply have nothing to do with them anymore.

• @Aldryic said: will not be released open-source.

Open source management platform? Challenge accepted.

• @bitcable

Don't you already have like 8 other projects?

• I'm assuming he's referring to Dash. I saw the YouTube presentation about it and it looks pretty sweet. More choice is great, especially a quality FOSS choice.

• @soylent

That, and other stuff. He also has some sort of blog software he's writing in JS on node.js, and some other stuff.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

Bitcable:

Thanked by 2Francisco maxexcloo
  • @flam316 said: Don't you already have like 8 other projects?

Yeah, you're right. Oh well...

The backend stuff is going to be released. People can make their own web frontends.

• This looks exciting, I hope to one day have a BuyVM VPS :)