Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy Shit this looks awesome
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Holy Shit this looks awesome

clarity_64clarity_64 Member
edited February 2012 in General

I can't wait to see the rest of it!

https://manage.buyvm.net/login.php

Comments

• Very glad that you approve, sir :P We're planning on having the rest rolled out within the next week or two.

• Fellow day9 fan! ;D

• I love StarCraft 2. I watch it more than I play it.

• Please check your username & password

wtf?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

might have been aldo adjusting something

Check again?

Francisco

• Might be I changed my password at some point without remembering doing it. I did reset my password and it's all good now

shrug

• I swear it wasn't me <_<

(in all honesty, I haven't touched anything today. If you want, @vedran, PM me your username, and I'll give you a logdump of your account activity if you want to be on the safe side).

• Couldn't login with my username and password saved by LastPass. I don't remember when was the last time I login to BuyVM :(

• I wanna buy this panel so bad right now =.= .

• @vedran said: Please check your username & password

Happened to me few days ago too. I thought I just unknowingly changed my password then forgot about it. Well at least the reset password worked.

• We did run a mass update a couple of weeks back, after a mass email about the change. If you hadn't logged in since then, that would be why <_<

• @Aldryic said: We did run a mass update a couple of weeks back, after a mass email about the change. If you hadn't logged in since then, that would be why <_<

You're saying we should read your emails? >_<

Yes, that explains it for me. Sorry, I tl;dr'ed you email

• Haha. Yeah, sorry, I do tend to ramble on at times <_< But you can be assured that pretty much any email with my name on the bottom is worth reading, since I typically discuss new policy/etc changes :P

• Looks very good.

• Please don't curse in the discussion title. I can't browse the topics as comfortably with "Shit" showing on my screen.

• @Naruto then don't go to a public forum! Or grow a set and stop being a pussy.

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • @dclardy said: @Naruto then don't go to a public forum! Or grow a set and stop being a pussy.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/dashboard/home/termsofservice says:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

• http://www.lowendtalk.com/dashboard/home/termsofservice

You must be at least 13 years of age to use this service.
  • I knew some tool was going to thank him for that post. @yomero you're so predictable.

Also, who cares about a login screen? It's a highly edited SolusVM. Big deal.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • i can't remember my buyvm password.. :3

i always hit request password "button".. :P

• SolusVM is closed-source, protected by IONCube. Stallion is our own home-written panel that borrowed the client-side template of the old Solus style out of expedience and convenience for our clients until the full frontend is finished and deployed.

• Stallion is closed-source too, isn't it? Or are y'all going to sell licenses like SolusVM?

• Damn ¬_¬

L2use google

• Stallion is not for sale, and will not be released open-source.

• @Aldryic it's just me or your slackware template broken?

it's time for out of topic i think...

• @Mon5t3r said: slackware template broken?

Not to my knowledge <_< PM me or thrust us a ticket with the error you're getting, and we'll take a look into it :P

• hehehe nevermind, i'll try it again.. hmm,, about ticket support, yeah let me hit your whmcs forgot password button first. :P

• @Naruto said: "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

@Naruto said: I knew some tool was going to thank him for that post.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@Aldryic said: You must be at least 13 years of age to use this service.

Yikes, I just scraped it, I signed up to LET v2 when I was 13..

• @Infinity Only a 13 year old would care about it...
    Confirmed.