Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little company: what email provider use? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Little company: what email provider use?

13»

Comments

• I've used MailCheap for quite awhile now; it just works, I've never had a problem with delivery, and Pavin even helped me setup a very minor SMTP sub-relay under my account before he offered them separately.

Other than the fluctuating price, I have no complaints.

My only complaint about MXRoute is that @MikePT keeps sending me really rude images of himself naked- which is odd, because it has nothing to do with my service at MXRoute. (This statement may be completely fabricated.)

Thanked by 2MikePT mailcheap
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@WSS said:
    I've used MailCheap for quite awhile now; it just works, I've never had a problem with delivery, and Pavin even helped me setup a very minor SMTP sub-relay under my account before he offered them separately.

Other than the fluctuating price, I have no complaints.

My only complaint about MXRoute is that @MikePT keeps sending me really rude images of himself naked- which is odd, because it has nothing to do with my service at MXRoute. (This statement may be completely fabricated.)

I thought we agreed you wouldnt share that with anyone! For the record, I'll send you a few more tonight.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Greyhound said:

@chiccorosso said:
    Please i’m looking for business mail not newsletter

I am using Rackspace and they have servers in East Coastal so I believe the connection to EU is not bad.

Between Rackspace and Mailcheap, definitely Mailcheap. We had to migrate from Rackspace since they often have their IPs rbl'ed and support is sort of useless sorting it.

• @WSS said:

I always just assumed that’s how they kept the prices so low. ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • thank you so much! i choose gsuite, because yesterday evening my mail dead...even my self i can't send email and i dont know why. Now do really better.

But thank you i know new company and i see more to migrate in one of that

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Using Fastmail here for my business, no complaints so far other than some minor UI nitpicks. Everything works, the webmail is fast, the calendar is very easy to use, and it's pretty affordable.