Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Suggestions /Opinions on Website - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Suggestions /Opinions on Website

Comments

• 1 - english.

2 - you are comparing cpanel phone support to your ticket support.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Everyone loves a dreamer, the thing about them is, no matter what you say, they never believe you, if this one gets a provider tag... I'm out.

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • "your server(s) should not have zero spam complaints on your server"

"you can install minesweeper game servers"

"proxmax"

gold.

• Page looks better than those pages with stock photos of people you've seen on other hosting/company pages

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • medhahostingmedhahosting Member
    edited January 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    Everyone loves a dreamer, the thing about them is, no matter what you say, they never believe you, if this one gets a provider tag... I'm out.

Please do not leave LET, We will not apply for provider until we fix all these errors

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

medhahosting said: Please do not leave LET, We will not apply for until I get fixed all these errors

See you in a few years when you have spent enough time getting general industry and general server knowledge then.

• @AnthonySmith said:

medhahosting said: Please do not leave LET, We will not apply for until I get fixed all these errors

See you in a few years when you have spent enough time getting general industry and general server knowledge then.

For sure. Thanks for the suggestion.

• @AnthonySmith said:

For sure. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Looks and feel by modern expectations = fail
    Pricing = fail
    Using basic english grammar = fail
    Applying logic to offers = fail
    Thinking we would ever buy anything from you..

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • You are a sell> @huntercop said:

Looks and feel by modern expectations = fail
    Pricing = fail
    Using basic english grammar = fail
    Applying logic to offers = fail
    Thinking we would ever buy anything from you..

You are a reseller what do you want to buy from us?

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited January 2018

Go fix your website first... it’s not even loading now from a tablet. Nice 24x7 designer you have right there :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@medhahosting said:
    Yes I am new to LET,

As you've discovered, the community has long experience with people who throw up quickie web sites and then try to sell services here.

What you should take from this thread is:

• your site isn't ready

• if you're going to market to an English-speaking audience, make sure a native speaker reviews the major parts of your site before you release it (of course, same is true for any language other than your own)

• have a thick skin (be able to take criticism)

• You need to develop the skill of looking at your company from he point of view of a skeptical newcomer who knows nothing about you.

Usually people with poor websites are also lacking in the technical knowledge to be successful...if that's you, go work for a hosting company for a year to get some practical skills and decide if you want to be in that industry. (And if you decide you do, go see a psychiatrist ;-)

Free tip: Plesk is more common in Europe and rare in North America, where cPanel is more common.

Good luck.

Thanked by 2Janevski machine123
  • @raindog308 said:

@medhahosting said:
    Yes I am new to LET,

As you've discovered, the community has long experience with people who throw up quickie web sites and then try to sell services here.

What you should take from this thread is:

• your site isn't ready

• if you're going to market to an English-speaking audience, make sure a native speaker reviews the major parts of your site before you release it (of course, same is true for any language other than your own)

• have a thick skin (be able to take criticism)

• You need to develop the skill of looking at your company from he point of view of a skeptical newcomer who knows nothing about you.

Usually people with poor websites are also lacking in the technical knowledge to be successful...if that's you, go work for a hosting company for a year to get some practical skills and decide if you want to be in that industry. (And if you decide you do, go see a psychiatrist ;-)

Free tip: Plesk is more common in Europe and rare in North America, where cPanel is more common.

Good luck.

Thnak you for your valuble feedback.

• @vovler said:

@teamacc said:
    Just had a look at your site.

How the fuck are you selling 12 vCPU off a e3 1230?

Are you overselling the user's own cores back to said user?

4 cores + 8 threads = 12 vCPU

Legit meth

haven’t you heard? Intel recently launched the E3-1270v$7.

• @doughmanes said:
    Page looks better than those pages with stock photos of people you've seen on other hosting/company pages

The ones having bunch of people faking smiles and pointing out there thumb

• Ok @medhahosting you got me. You’re 1000% a subsidiary of HudsonValleyHost.

what a genius.

• May I ask you who they are?

• I cannot provide the list here on the forums.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I am more curious about "As seen on", I don't recall any hosting companies advertise on TV

• Thanks to all testing professionals.Even a professional tester could not have identified these many issues on the website.Please continue to test my website.We will fix all the errors.Thanks for free testing.

• @medhahosting said:
    Even a professional tester could not have identified these many issues on the website.

I clicked around on it for 15 minutes. I call BS on this.

Thanked by 2Aidan FHR
  • The least you could do to give back to the community is provide some sexy sister pics.

• @shallownorthdakota said:
    The least you could do to give back to the community is provide some sexy sister pics.

Try your sister's

• WSSWSS Member

Well now this thread has taken a turn for the amusing.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • @WSS said:

I feel this is not the right place for newcomers

• WSSWSS Member

@medhahosting said:

@WSS said:

This isn't Tumblr.. We don't have space spaces. You got some rather brutal feedback which was free, and should be expected.

• shallownorthdakota said: sexy sister pics

I'm hoping the Asian qt down at the bottom is the sister

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

@doughmanes said:

shallownorthdakota said: sexy sister pics

You just want to throw her in the air..

• @WSS said:

@doughmanes said:

shallownorthdakota said: sexy sister pics

You just want to throw her in the air..

Like he just doesn't care..

• @WSS said:

@medhahosting said:

@WSS said:

This isn't Tumblr.. We don't have space spaces. You got some rather brutal feedback which was free, and should be expected.

I heard you liked Space so I put some Space in your Space.

This discussion has been closed.