Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Suggestions /Opinions on Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Suggestions /Opinions on Website

medhahostingmedhahosting Member
edited January 2018 in General

Hello Dear Friends,

Initially posted this thread to get an opinion on a VPS offer.But this post turned to website testing.Many people interested more in the testing of the website.Hence changing this as website testing post.

Please have a look at our website.
https://medhahosting.com

Comments

• $7

• Hello @sanvit you mean $7 per month for a Plesk server installed 4 GB VPS?

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited January 2018

@medhahosting said:
    Hello @sanvit you mean $7 per month for a Plesk server installed 4 GB VPS?

I assume you're new to LET?

Pinging @WSS

• Yes I am new to LET, However, I am aware of LET Community Rules

• @medhahosting said:
    Yes I am new to LET, However, I am aware of LET Community Rules

You should go through some posts and you'll find out what $7 means on LET :P

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Having seen other managed VPS prices I would have thought that seemed reasonable looking at the spec, depending on the defnition of "managed" of course.

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • 24/7 Managed definition - All issues Covered In the following areas, Server hardware, OS, Plesk ( admin side only ) - No User management

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I highly doubt anyone in this market is going to be interested in paying between $10 and $20 for a 4GB VPS on EOL hardware (DDR3), as that is your range after the Plesk license when they can get double the specs for half the price with cpanel.

Not meant to offend, just laying it out.

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

$60 is approx £43. I think the cheapest managed VPS I've seen in the UK is around that figure but no where near the spec.

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • medhahostingmedhahosting Member
    edited January 2018

@AnthonySmith Thanks for your honest opinion Yes, we are aware of the market price for this range VPS. Here we are saying about Managed VPS ( KVM ) + "Plesk Unlimited Domains" edition. However, once again thanks for your opinion.No offense taken.

• @Mr_Tom Thanks for your opinion.

• Is it going to be hosted in a basement or in a real DC?

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • Real DC

• Kvm based ?

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • Yes, it is KVM based.

• Just had a look at your site.

How the fuck are you selling 12 vCPU off a e3 1230?

Are you overselling the user's own cores back to said user?

• Seriously, what the shit:

Thanked by 2medhahosting FHR
  • dont ask questions like that!

• @teamacc said:
    Just had a look at your site.

How the fuck are you selling 12 vCPU off a e3 1230?

Are you overselling the user's own cores back to said user?

4 cores + 8 threads = 12 vCPU

Legit meth

Thanked by 2kkrajk FHR
  • Also, using a wordpress installation in the same subdomain as whmcs SCREAMS safety.

GTFO

• vovler said: 4 cores + 8 threads = 12 vCPU

Legit meth

HOW IS HE GETTING 24 CORES ON ONE?

• somewhatwindysomewhatwindy Member
    edited January 2018

Based on your last thread, you're unable to solve any kind of problem. Please go away without making any trouble until you can.

• Hey @teamacc That should be from Xeon E5-2620 Dual processors, I accept that mistake in design part. will be rectified immediately.Thanks for the info.

• yeah he's using this thread to figure out what part of the scam needs to be modified to look less scammy.

Thanked by 3medhahosting KermEd FHR
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

The 12 vCPU is already there since 23 Nov (Web Archive), doesn't look like a design mistake for me.

I don't really trust the managed service tho, even the website is having lots of unprotected directories.

• Fine, have some more

• Dedicated servers come with 100mbit, although:

• You run 4 drives in raid-1:

• What is the setup fees?

• How long will take?

• Better spam a bit to get my money back then?

• Your /29 that's advertised as "5 ips" suddenly becomes "8 ips" on the order page.

• Or just outright lie?

• Lemme install proxmax pls

• Only company to offer minesweeper online gameservers:

• Rip english:

• So I should email you twice?

I mean, I could go on. But these are just a bunch of errors I found on my own in about 15 minutes of clicking around on your website. The fact that these still exist (along with NUMEROUS punctuation/grammar errors) tells me you don't care. At all.

• @Every one, our web designers could have mistaken for the content, I have asked him to rectify.Apology for misleading info.Mistakes will be fixed ASAP.I request everyone please help me with the opinion asked.
    Not meant to offend anyone or do a scam here.Once again thanks to all for your valuable suggestions and feedbacks.

• @medhahosting said:
    @Every one, our web designers could have mistaken for the content, I have asked him to rectify.Apology for misleading info.Mistakes will be fixed ASAP.I request everyone please help me with the opinion asked.
    Not meant to offend anyone or do a scam here.Once again thanks to all for your valuable suggestions and feedbacks.

So you offer 24/7 managed services, yet you need your webdesigner to edit texts on your website?

Thanked by 1medhahosting
  • @teamacc Thanks for the update.Appreciated your time to check our website.I will ask my web designer to fix them immediately.

• @teamacc said:

@medhahosting said:
    @Every one, our web designers could have mistaken for the content, I have asked him to rectify.Apology for misleading info.Mistakes will be fixed ASAP.I request everyone please help me with the opinion asked.

So you offer 24/7 managed services, yet you need your webdesigner to edit texts on your website?

I mean to say text and design part.Yes Personally I am not a web designer /WP developer

This discussion has been closed.