Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does your LET username mean? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What does your LET username mean?

Comments

• @WSS said:
    That's for me to know, and you to wonder..

We Sell Salami

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

I derived my username from my cat's name (Ady and Xan).

• szarka said: We Sell Salami

Thats a "shitty" job to do.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Red or Blue jar, choose wisely.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@Neoon said:
    Red or Blue jar, choose wisely.

Choose N E Oon(e).

@szarka said:

@WSS said:
    That's for me to know, and you to wonder..

We Sell Salami

Wiggly Squid Sammich (not really)

@AnthonySmith said:
    Named after, long story, involves my older brother getting incredibly upset followed by a compromise. (true story).

• I put any random letter. Then I realized I was saying "I'm OK" in English.

• WSSWSS Member

@imok said:
    I put any random letter. Then I realized I was saying "I'm OK" in English.

I thought yours was actually a lot more witty than it turned out to be. :/

• My actual name. Surname added is taken from a movie I liked years back.

• Persian Gulf. But, I'm Russian, despite this, I run a popular website in Gulf and also protect local people against African scam mafia (I believe, I would be killed in Africa. But what a death without a glass of vodka?).

• @Rayhan said:

@raindog308 said:

Rayhan said: Who cares? You?

This is a US-based service and we're required to collect this information on an annual basis.

You already know what my LET username Rayhan means. You also have my personal information included my home address and government issued ID Card details.

Is that much information is enough for 2018?

No he would also need your credit card, your bank statement and a photo of yourself.

• pikepike Veteran

• My name is James, and back when I drank, bar friends would call me “Jamesy!” with drunken gusto. I like short usernames because I’m lazy, and adopted “jmz” and “jmze” as applicable online. Wish I could get a short n sweet three letter domain with it but I missed that boat.

• WSSWSS Member

@im_jmz said:
    My name is James, and back when I drank, bar friends would call me “Jamesy!” with drunken gusto. I like short usernames because I’m lazy, and adopted “jmz” and “jmze” as applicable online. Wish I could get a short n sweet three letter domain with it but I missed that boat.

jmz.am is available for ~$50. jmz.cash is about $4 on porkbun!

Thanked by 1im_jmz
  • Well the Aurora is part of a nick I used many many moons ago when I was a bad boy.

The Z is the first letter of my call sign in the Corps.

• My name, "peace" in turkish.

• Been living off-grid by choice (no grid electricity) for over fifteen years and most of my power is from solar PV the rest is from a wind turbine.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @WSS said:
    jmz.am is available for ~$50. jmz.cash is about $4 on porkbun!

$50 is a bit salty for my cheap ass, but jmz.cash is priced right lol. I forgot I actually grabbed jmz.ovh a while ago cause that was the cheapest and shortest I could find.

• @Rayhan said:

@raindog308 said:

Rayhan said: Who cares? You?

This is a US-based service and we're required to collect this information on an annual basis.

You already know what my LET username Rayhan means. You also have my personal information included my home address and government issued ID Card details.

Is that much information is enough for 2018?

No. Please submit a copy of your passport and nude pictures of your relatives via the LET support desk. If you do not comply, then we have to revoke your provider tag.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

My name and it means gardens and also capital city of Saudi Arabia .

• tarasistarasis Member
    edited January 2018

Well "tarasis" is a name I made up when I was an 11yo for a roleplaying character (among a couple of others).

However I have since come to learn that it is an actual name which freaked the hell out of me. First it was the the name of a Byzantine Emperor from 474 to 475 & 476 to 491. and the name of a US electric company which has been around since 1979. (Among other uses)

Thanked by 2raindog308 MikePT
  • My Name :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2018

My real name with several letters removed! Silly choice but I am using that online since 1995! Logo is from an older favicon from one of my news portals

• edited January 2018

I needed a nickname for SoulSeek, I like the SDRE song, and I used to live on the Great Plains. I've kept it around all these years since no one ever claims it.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

Our company name. (Albanian Hosting).

• Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @sureiam said:

You don't get to post Fry memes. You post Lars memes.

• Jack backwards.

• @kcaj said:
    Jack backwards.

Kcuf.

• WSSWSS Member

@kcaj said:
    Jack backwards.

Last time I did this, I shit out of my penis.