Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NOCIX Issues? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NOCIX Issues?

2»

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@ionea I've had offers via dm but not for an appropriate cpu. I get it the budget is low, but not set in stone.

• AlyssaD said: I had a bunch of downtime with QPS

When did they have a LV location?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes they've had an LV location for a while. It's quite a bit cheaper than their ATL location used to be.

• @doughmanes said:

AlyssaD said: I had a bunch of downtime with QPS

When did they have a LV location?

3 years ago, maybe? I don't fully remember but it was horrible. Downtime all over the place, and it made Datashack at the time look pretty spiffy at 35$ a month.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

AlyssaD said: I had a bunch of downtime with QPS while I was with them in Las Vegas.

We haven't been in Vegas since February 2015. We moved away due to all of the issues. All of the Vegas customers were moved to LA.

agoldenberg said: @doughmanes they've had an LV location for a while. It's quite a bit cheaper than their ATL location used to be.

I think maybe you are confusing us with someone else. We haven't been in Vegas in a long time.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @qps said:

AlyssaD said: I had a bunch of downtime with QPS while I was with them in Las Vegas.

We haven't been in Vegas since February 2015. We moved away due to all of the issues. All of the Vegas customers were moved to LA.

Yeah, but it was still horrible! Do you remember all the DDOS attacks?

AlyssaD said: 3 years ago, maybe? I don't fully remember but it was horrible. Downtime all over the place, and it made Datashack at the time look pretty spiffy at 35$ a month.

I'm really sorry that you had this experience with us. Unfortunately, the issues were related to the facility and were out of our control. If you are willing to give us another shot, I'm sure we can meet your expectations now.

AlyssaD said: Yeah, but it was still horrible! Do you remember all the DDOS attacks?

Yeah, I remember. There were a lot of issues, and we addressed them by loading up the gear and bringing it to a better location. We moved to Los Angeles and built out our own multi-homed network.