Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody can pricematch this deal? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anybody can pricematch this deal?

13»

Comments

• szarkaszarka Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    Pony up for the damn machine or eat a bag of dicks.

Exactly how big of a bag are we talking about? Like, a couple of dicks, or a whole lot of dicks? Makes a difference.

• Oh, wait. I missed your later post. It's a GIANT bag of dicks. I'll pass.

• @szarka said:
    Oh, wait. I missed your later post. It's a GIANT bag of dicks. I'll pass.

Do you prefer a regular bag of GIANT dicks instead?

• @WSS said:

@FHR said:

hath said: I'm doing SEO, need that 64RAM. F*** Samsung :(

Search engine optimalization? Why does that need 64GB of RAM? What app are you running?

SuperGoogleKlickerShoeMineSEO#1.vbs

Do people still use VB scripts lol

• Sigh...

Even a dullard would've gotten it by now, this guy is crying over $0.02 per hour on a server that's supposedly earning revenue?

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@FHR said:

Search engine optimalization? Why does that need 64GB of RAM? What app are you running?

Do people still use BCC? Too soon?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@FHR said:

Do people still use BCC? Too soon?

BCC is so 2017, the new hype is around BitconnectX

• @vovler said:

@szarka said:
    Oh, wait. I missed your later post. It's a GIANT bag of dicks. I'll pass.

Do you prefer a regular bag of GIANT dicks instead?

You raise a valid point.

• @Aidan Why does BitconnectX (Nick Lim) use cloudflare instead of his patented blockchain technology?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @Aidan Why does BitconnectX (Nick Lim) use cloudflare instead of his patented blockchain technology?

A better question would be why Cloudflare isn't using his patented blockchain technology.

• @Aidan said:

@Aidan Why does BitconnectX (Nick Lim) use cloudflare instead of his patented blockchain technology?

A better question would be why Cloudflare isn't using his patented blockchain technology.

Just as I thought, no reply.

The powers that be can't oppress the blockchain, buy today to end their tyrannical reign.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • szarka said: Oh, wait. I missed your later post. It's a GIANT bag of dicks. I'll pass.

We should also discuss what animal the dicks are coming from? If they are seahorse dicks, the giant bag of dicks could be much tolerable.

• Eat a bag of duck dicks ....

YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO DICK FACTS

The lake duck is notable for possessing, in relation to body length, the longest penis of all vertebrates; the penis, which is typically coiled up in flaccid state, can reach about the same length as the animal himself when fully erect, but is more commonly about half the bird's length. It is theorized that the remarkable size of their spiny penises with bristled tips may have evolved in response to competitive pressure in these highly promiscuous birds, removing sperm from previous matings in the manner of a bottle brush.

[...]

The male tinamou has a corkscrew shaped penis, similar to those of the ratites and to the hemipenis of some reptiles.

• The male tinamou has a corkscrew shaped penis, similar to those of the ratites and to the hemipenis of some reptiles.

@WSS, this guy is doxing you.

• @randvegeta said:
    Some hosts are willing to offer amazing deals if they like you.

There's the secret to great deals on this forum. All the best deals are through PMs. But generally you need to be up front on what you need. Ask the well informed and right questions and if your being unreasonable with your request be modest about it and present yourself intellectually. Your not gonna be the next @wss so don't try. If you can't budget more than your requesting then say it and stick with it. But don't walk in here saying your gonna make a million in 4 years and argue over $15 a month. You just come off childish.

• WSSWSS Member

@Aidan said:

The male tinamou has a corkscrew shaped penis, similar to those of the ratites and to the hemipenis of some reptiles.

@WSS, this guy is doxing you.

Nah. I'm much, much curlier.