Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i7 2600 WSI Equivalent - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i7 2600 WSI Equivalent

1235»

Comments

• willie said: What do you mean by that?

For the CPU miners, you need 2MB / thread - so if you have 8MB L2 cache and 4c/8t, you can really only run 4 threads to mine efficiently.

Thanked by 2uptime willie
  • Commenting here rather than just flagging because I tend to appreciate contributions from @WSS and I'm hoping he'll eventually come down off whatever may be driving his train off the rails at the moment.

I'm copacetic to the notion of out-of-bounds banter for the most part, but the
    ratio of gratuitous insults to valid points made is heading towards toxic "being a dick" level, in my opinion.

@WSS I hope you can do better than that. Do you really want these to be your last words in this thread?

@WSS said:
    Seriously, @willie, I'm done cleaning the mess on my carpet, and you won't be the next. You are a worthless pile of shit. Have a great life.

Thanked by 1willie
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

OK, we've had three pages of people telling each other they're done with each other.

So le's be done.

Thanked by 3willie WSS vimalware
This discussion has been closed.