Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net outage

rdesrdes Member
edited January 2018 in Outages

Some of servers (mostly deals and from oneprovider) are down from 5 hours, they posted status on their page about 2 AM CET time but nothing happen since then.

https://status.online.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=1124
https://status.online.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=1123

Comments

• Deadpool ?

Thanked by 2doughmanes rdes
  • Thanks for the note. Wasn't notified of this because I haven't set up my NixStats alternative :P
    I've got one Oneprovider i3 that is unreachable but my LT Deals from Online directly is still up.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Online seems to be up here, FR.

• rdesrdes Member
    edited January 2018

Whole IP ranges ale down, like 195.154.240.*

edit: They changed severity to "Critique" and progress bar moved to 10% ;).

• @rdes said:
    Whole IP ranges ale down, like 195.154.240.*

edit: They changed severity to "Critique" and progress bar moved to 10% ;).

My server down to. My ip 192.154.242.* . I buy from one provider and also down. Damn it. All my customers angry like angry bird. Haha

• @caracal said:
    Thanks for the note. Wasn't notified of this because I haven't set up my NixStats alternative :P
    I've got one Oneprovider i3 that is unreachable but my LT Deals from Online directly is still up.

My i3 down. So you are? Hmm when it will be up?

• rdesrdes Member
    edited January 2018

@mrlongshen

Tuesday, 09 January 2018, 09:25 GMT
    One of the blade in the router is no longer responding, the router chassis is apparently dying.
    We are deploying a new router to replace it.

We apologize for the service disruption.

https://status.online.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=1124

• Its already 1pm in paris. but still down @rdes :(

• @mrlongshen said:
    Its already 1pm in paris. but still down @rdes :(

its down for more than 11 hours...really stressing me,,, :(

• 12 hours to fix router in such big DC, it's really getting little ridicoulous ;).

• still waiting....

Tuesday, 09 January 2018, 13:38 GMT
    Les services commencent à repartir au fur et à mesure et le problème devrait être corrigé sous peu.

Les ipv4 vont refonctionner en premier et ensuite les ipv6.

The services begin to start one by one and it should be fixed in a few.

The ipv4 should work again first and then will come the ipv6.

• Router no redundant?

• lowend8924lowend8924 Member
    edited January 2018

I have 2 servers on OneP already up for a 50 minutes, and back down now... :(

• My 2 from online are both fine.

• @ebony there's only few server rooms in DC2 affected, not whole online.net.

• 3 of mine is fine, one down though.

• One is up from 5 mins, second still down.

• budi1413 said: Router no redundant?

Since Online is a budget host I doubt they got much redundancy for anything, saying that just like other budget hosts for the price they are good when it all works fine.

• Razza said: Since Online is a budget host I doubt they got much redundancy for anything

Since when online.net is a budget provider? Their Premium support package and WOPR server line seems very non-budget solution.

Shit happens, cheapskates know that and don't cry. Not enjoying? Pack your p0rn and mining shit and move over.

Props for online.net!

• No comments about losing thousands of dollars from customers and/or threats of lawsuits from these customers?

Thanked by 2Shazan that_guy
  • I am already starting to lose millions, I need my server online ASAP!

• LTniger said: Since when online.net is a budget provider? Their Premium support package and WOPR server line seems very non-budget solution.

That range might be more higher end with sla, But if you ask most user they will classify that as a budget host.

LTniger said: Shit happens, cheapskates know that and don't cry. Not enjoying? Pack your p0rn and mining shit and move over.

I get the feeling your applying I host there, I don't the network is too unstable for my liking.

You also said cheapskates if Online is not a budget host like your claiming I doubt you would have any cheapskates there.

• Still ded. I mostly use it for storage so don't care that much, but I would consider paying a bit more for something a little more reliable.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

LTniger said: Since when online.net is a budget provider? Their Premium support package and WOPR server line seems very non-budget solution.

Since every one of their customers is from here, ordering unmanaged and unsupported promo servers while constantly opening tickets.

I'm just guessing :P

Thanked by 3doughmanes Xei Razza
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

even dotdeb.org got hit, 14h+

• Mines is back online now. I'm now getting full speed.

I've been getting shit speed for months so I wonder just how long this router has been 'failing'.

• @Ewok said:
    full speed.

how long this router has been 'failing'.

I think it's rather that you are the only one able to use the network right now ;-)

• Both mine servers are up now :).

• Mine is up.

• I had a gap in my LibreNMS monitoring for about 15 mins