Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

x3host promise to refund me ... - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

x3host promise to refund me ...

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@x3host said:

@MikePT said:

@x3host said:

@teamacc said:
    Are you sure about that? The client in question already sent you the info 10 DAYS AGO:

@sheng said:
    @x3host There is an unprofessional support staff in your company.
    In one ticket, one support staff asked me the transaction id and email.
    I gave the info to him.

Then another support staff asked "Can you please open a dispute from your side?".
    I don't know why do I need to open a dispute to get refunded. I have already given them the transaction id and email.
    And it is funny his title is "X3 Host Tech Support - Senior Admin".

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2577319/#Comment_2577319

We promised him since days with the refund, I talked with him and apologized for the delay and he accepted our apology now the refund will be issued,

I'll update here.

The time you spent getting into ridiculous arguments which are not actually true you would have already processed the refund. It takes a second to click in the refund button.

That's right.

Here is my last post until the refund it's done.

Hi there,

Its been roughly 4 minutes + VAT. Is the refund done yet?

• MikePT said: Its been roughly 4 minutes + VAT. Is the refund done yet?

He is probably sending the refund using China Standard AirMail. It will take roughly 75 days and probably not arrive.

• @x3host said:

@hzr said:
    this is a great thread, if you had just refunded the $9 in the first place people probably wouldn't be doing this

That's right, We are working on the refund process with the client, I'll update here once it's done.

I wonder, how much work does a 9$ refund take?

Should we gather more people for logistics? An even bigger crowd?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

@MikePT said:

@x3host said:

Hi there,

He was busy writing me a PM, while not refunding his customer as he promised.

Note the timestamp being 3 minutes after he said "Here is my last post until the refund it's done."

@Harzem said:

MikePT said: Its been roughly 4 minutes + VAT. Is the refund done yet?

He is probably sending the refund using China Standard AirMail. It will take roughly 75 days and probably not arrive.

LOL! I think I stopped breathing for like 20 seconds as I couldnt stop laughing with your comment.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Fuck sake, stop dicking about and ban and/or remove his tag, you've got all the proof you need, the geezer operates and/or assists in the distribution of copyright protected material, he operates x3host, the material was uploaded to the CDN/a server controlled by the owner of said domain, the link was posted to null/warez site.

Good job, @teamacc.

Thanked by 2MikePT Aidan
    edited January 2018

@Harzem said:

MikePT said: Its been roughly 4 minutes + VAT. Is the refund done yet?

LOL! I think I stopped breathing for like 20 seconds as I couldnt stop laughing with your comment.> @Janevski said:

@x3host said:

@hzr said:
    this is a great thread, if you had just refunded the $9 in the first place people probably wouldn't be doing this

That's right, We are working on the refund process with the client, I'll update here once it's done.

I wonder, how much work does a 9$ refund take?

Should we gather more people for logistics? An even bigger crowd?

The FreeBlackHat TM guy is contesting the suspension with himself. Give him some time.

@teamacc said:

@MikePT said:

@x3host said:

Hi there,

He was busy writing me a PM, while not refunding his customer as he promised.

Note the timestamp being 3 minutes after he said "Here is my last post until the refund it's done."

Vanilla clusterfuck bug. Not true. Not in my marvelous OPO. Even if Im not right lets just pretend to.

Edit: nvm I thought you were referring to my post about the 4 minutes + VAT. Damn. I thought I had all the attention now to improve his SEO.

• Twention.com just got suspended as well, while it was already proven that @x3host himself operated that domain.

He's suspending himself in all the weirdest of ways. Yet for some reason I'm holding off on a suspension of his account on LET for entertainment purposes, and refund purposes.

Small update on that: He replied to the PM again, so much for "clients are our most important priority"

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Bitmap said:
    Fuck sake, stop dicking about and ban and/or remove his tag, you've got all the proof you need, the geezer operates and/or assists in the distribution of copyright protected material, he operates x3host, the material was uploaded to the CDN/a server controlled by the owner of said domain, the link was posted to null/warez site.

Good job, @teamacc.

Definitely good job he did.

• WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:
    He's suspending himself in all the weirdest of ways.

So does @Nekki, but that's for sexual gratification.

• I guess he is thinking hard if he should setup yet another front to host his junk or if saying his clients lied to him about becoming legitimate will be enough.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

Still not refunding. Just replying to my PMs.

Thanked by 1x3host
  • @MikePT said:

@x3host said:

@MikePT said:

@x3host said:

@teamacc said:
    Are you sure about that? The client in question already sent you the info 10 DAYS AGO:

@sheng said:
    @x3host There is an unprofessional support staff in your company.
    In one ticket, one support staff asked me the transaction id and email.
    I gave the info to him.

Then another support staff asked "Can you please open a dispute from your side?".
    I don't know why do I need to open a dispute to get refunded. I have already given them the transaction id and email.
    And it is funny his title is "X3 Host Tech Support - Senior Admin".

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2577319/#Comment_2577319

We promised him since days with the refund, I talked with him and apologized for the delay and he accepted our apology now the refund will be issued,

I'll update here.

The time you spent getting into ridiculous arguments which are not actually true you would have already processed the refund. It takes a second to click in the refund button.

That's right.

Hi there,

We have issued the refund now + VAT.

• hzrhzr Member

Anyone want to start a betting pool on "did not actually click refund button, instead manually sent money from an unrelated paypal account and will dispute later"

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @hzr said:
    Anyone want to start a betting pool on "did not actually click refund button, instead manually sent money from an unrelated paypal account and will dispute later"

Exactly what I was thinking when they asked OP for their email to directly send. Should of just only offered "original payment method"/direct refund. But damn teamacc with the facts!

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited January 2018

We issued the refunds to many of our clients without any question, We have uploaded the funds with our debit card and issued the refund. that's why there was a delay.

Our clients don't have issues with the services , The refund will be always ready if someone asked for it.

@x3host

Finally!

Now my advice is to seek for clients in other forums. I do not think you will do much more here given what happened. We all mess up but lying instead of admitting the mistakes is just wrong and doesnt get you second chances. This is like the third IIRC.

@hzr said:

Wont bet as that would be even more stupid.

• @x3host said:
    We issued the refunds to many of our clients without any question, We have uploaded the funds with our debit card and issued the refund. that's why there was a delay.

Our clients don't have issues with the services , The refund will be always ready if someone asked for it.

Did you click refund or did you send a manual payment?

I assume a manual payment to avoid losing fees? /Assuming paypal

• @MikePT said:
    @x3host

Finally!

Now my advice is to seek for clients in other forums. I do not think you will do much more here given what happened. We all mess up but lying instead of admitting the mistakes is just wrong and doesnt get you second chances. This is like the third IIRC.

There was only a delay with the refund process, Many of you guys can process the refund after along time , We do apologize for the delay, We also here since years and we are following the community rules.

Thanks again and it was my mistake for not to issue the refund since the first time the client asked for it.

• hzrhzr Member

again: why did you not click refund on the original transaction @x3host

• deankdeank Member, Troll

All this drama because the dude is refusing to click a simple refund button....

• @deank said:
    All this drama because the dude is refusing to click a simple refund button....

There was an issues with uploading funds to my account we have received many refund requests and we refunded without any questions.

edited January 2018

@x3host said:

@MikePT said:
    @x3host

Finally!

There was only a delay with the refund process, Many of you guys can process the refund after along time , We do apologize for the delay, We also here since years and we are following the community rules.

Thanks again and it was my mistake for not to issue the refund since the first time the client asked for it.

I see your point, but the digging didnt help you either. Take a few weeks off and simply leave the blackhat stuff. If you care about your clients that is the least you can do. No need to admit anything just stop doing such stuff and act professionally.

Thanked by 1x3host
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I doubt it, but if he does listen to MikePT's advice, I will be damned.

No one listens to good advice on LET or the internet on the whole.

Thanked by 1x3host
  • WSSWSS Member

@deank said:
    good advice on LET

Thanked by 2MikePT ehab
    edited January 2018

@deank said:
    I doubt it, but if he does listen to MikePT's advice, I will be damned.

No one listens to good advice on LET or the internet on the whole.

Rage quits always teach you something new. I learned to refrain before posting. I still think @Nekki loves me though. Pretty sure I didn't refrain before hitting the Post Comment button this time though, I will just dele..

• @x3host Ticket #231086

• @Harzem Airmail? That’s too expensive.

I heard that China ‘registered’ surface mail takes 3-6 months (assuming the container that the refund is in doesn’t fall off the ship) :)

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

@deank said:
    good advice on LET

Edit: Tyrone needs to lower his prices. I was going to get one done for X3Host :(