Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

x3host promise to refund me ... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

x3host promise to refund me ...

Comments

• @muffin said:

@x3host said:

@teamacc said:

The freeblackhat domain name hosted on our servers we are using a valid whmcs license with x3host,

We can't control every website hosted on our servers but once we receive a complaint we shut down the post or website.

https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

I'll request a shutdown of this post.

I killed someone before, but I am not killing anyone know. I guess I’m safe and everyone would trust me right?

What is the point?

We are here to help our client to get the refund , This is our duty

• @x3host said:

@Nekki said:

x3host said: I will refund him once order id / transaction id provided // It's simple.

Bullshit. If you needed those, why say:

You can't be trusted, end of.

He sent me the email address to send him the payments, any way we can refund him with two ways,

Sending the money to his PP email

Or refund the payments to the original PP accounts.

It's simple and i don't have issues with the refund process.

That doesn’t make sense at all. Why does it take a week and public point out to get the so called “easy” $9 if it was, what you claimed to be “simple”. All you asked him was PayPal account a week ago, and how would he know that you need the transaction ID etc? You didn’t even respond.

• Help client get a refund when you ignore a ticket for a week? That’s a nice host

• @teamacc said:

@x3host said:

@teamacc said:

The freeblackhat domain name hosted on our servers we are using a valid whmcs license with x3host,

We can't control every website hosted on our servers but once we receive a complaint we shut down the post or website.

It's not about the validity of your whmcs license, it is about you sponsoring a website that offers nulled whmcs that worries me. Especially given that you do not offer free webhosting, and hence the admin of that website must've contacted you directly with hist proposal (and quite possibly the domainname called "freeblackhat.com"), which you willingly and knowingly are hosting.

You still have not answered to why you regged on a forum spreading nulled xenforo software, with a post "hoping that you can download the files". A site, I might add, on which you were active until 6 months ago, way past the time at which you were the "professional" host x3host on LET.

DMCA not sending us any emails regarding this website, this website hosted on one of our servers but i told the owner of this website if we received any alert we will suspend his website,

There are many of offshore servers exist here in let and we all know anyone can host illegal content on these servers,

If we received a DMCA alert regarding any illegal post we forward it directly to the client to fix it or suspend/terminate the services instead.

• @x3host said:

Thanked by 2ehab mohamed
  • @muffin said:
    Help client get a refund when you ignore a ticket for a week? That’s a nice host

We already working with our client to get the refund and it should be done today withotu asking.

I'll let you know once it's done, I'm waiting the client's reply to the ticket.

• Powered by != sponsored by.

• @x3host said:

There are many of offshore servers exist here in let and we all know anyone can host illegal content on these servers,

I am not talking about hosting it. I am talking about sponsoring it. There is a difference here between "not knowing/feigning ignorance" and "encouraging".

• @x3host said:

It's not about the validity of your whmcs license, it is about you sponsoring a website that offers nulled whmcs that worries me. Especially given that you do not offer free webhosting, and hence the admin of that website must've contacted you directly with hist proposal (and quite possibly the domainname called "freeblackhat.com"), which you willingly and knowingly are hosting.

You still have not answered to why you regged on a forum spreading nulled xenforo software, with a post "hoping that you can download the files". A site, I might add, on which you were active until 6 months ago, way past the time at which you were the "professional" host x3host on LET.

DMCA not sending us any emails regarding this website, this website hosted on one of our servers but i told the owner of this website if we received any alert we will suspend his website,

If we received a DMCA alert regarding any illegal post we forward it directly to the client to fix it or suspend/terminate the services instead.

And you completely ignore the second part of @teamacc ‘s question?

• @Amitz said:

@x3host said:

Lol :D

• @somewhatwindy said:
    Powered by != sponsored by.

Sponsored by == Sponsored by

"Sponsored By: X3host Technologies"

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @teamacc said:

@x3host said:

I am not talking about hosting it. I am talking about sponsoring it. There is a difference here between "not knowing/feigning ignorance" and "encouraging".

We don't sponsor him , He is putting a link to our hosting, As he wanted but really i don't like the way of this advertising.

• @muffin said:

No problem , We answered it!

• You are saying that you can't check all websites that are hosted with you. Given you really host that many websites that is a fair point. BUT despite having been made aware of that website which is endorsing nulled software/scripts you have yet to say you are going to suspend it / contact your client about it.

• @x3host said:

@muffin said:

No problem , We answered it!

Would you mind telling which part of:

you have answered?

• @x3host said:

@teamacc said:

@x3host said:

We don't sponsor him , He is putting a link to our hosting, As he wanted but really i don't like the way of this advertising.

It's not an aff link, which is weird. Most people pay to REMOVE backlinks up the chain, yet they've added one, for free? Or was a "deal" made?

Either way, it sounds like you were personally made aware that this dodgy site would advertise your site, regardless of whether it says sponsored by/powered by.

I wouldn't trust a host that openly accepts to host blackhat shit, and accept a request to advertise your services to their userbase.

• @Ho-ost said:

@somewhatwindy said:
    Powered by != sponsored by.

Sponsored by == Sponsored by

"Sponsored By: X3host Technologies"

We don't sponsor him but he put a link for as he wanted to advertise our hosting. I don't like this way of advertising.

• @x3host said:
    We already refunded many clients, and you should also receive your refund , sorr for being late on this

Can you please submit a ticket with order id, transaction id for fast refund ?

Bullshit, Paypal refunds are instant. You should provide (to OP in PM) a screenshot of refund from paypal. If you can't do this, then you didn't do it.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @x3host said:

@Ho-ost said:

@somewhatwindy said: