Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Letting someone else pay my bill ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Letting someone else pay my bill !

2»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:

If I am wrong, then go to companiesmadesimple register a U.K. Ltd and get a PayPal account for business, done.

Is that legit? My other half wants to start a business, £30 to be handheld through the process looks solid.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@Nekki said:

@AnthonySmith said:

If I am wrong, then go to companiesmadesimple register a U.K. Ltd and get a PayPal account for business, done.

Is that legit? My other half wants to start a business, £30 to be handheld through the process looks solid.

Yep, PM/ email me inbox@ if you want more info have silly questions :) I used them, was incorporated within 12 hours, nothing to it, family and friends have used them too.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Your best bet will be providers offering paymentwall gateaway although they usually have high fees. But if paymentwall has no option for you to pay then most likely there is also no way you could pay someone back who pays your bills imho (aside from sending money via Post).

• inklightinklight Member
    edited January 2018

AnthonySmith said: Unless you live in North Korea I just don't believe you, this sounds more like you either just want this for your convenience or you are simply not old enough to hold any accounts.

I live in Libya two years ago the Central bank restrict all money transfer to whole country so currently we don't have WesternUnion MoneyGrame etc e=since then I cant renew my CC as it restricted too , Last online Bank I used to pay my hosting bills were entropay.com ~ 6 months ago they sent me this message

Dear *****,
    Thank you for your email.
    We regret to inform you that due to changes in our company policies we are unable to serve your country or territory and as from 16/06/2017 you will no longer be able to access your EntroPay account.
    We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
    Kind Regards,
    Michelle
    EntroPay Team

AnthonySmith said: You are not doing anything online that pays you

I already said I'm working on IM but my business went down two years ago and I'm trying to start new one I may find some partner to work with (which is different subject of OP )

nullnothere said: If you already have someone who can potentially fund/pay into a Paypal account, can't you create a separate Paypal account that you handle/manage (to pay VPS bills etc.) which is funded/deposited by your relative?

So, you talk to your relative (and pay separately however) and the relative puts money into this Paypal account (which you can then use to pay whatever).

do you mean he create Paypal account under my name ! what about billing address s he cant select my country when he create the account , and even if he use his billing address Paypal wouldn't allow me to login on different country .
    BTW I got two hosting accounts immediately Disabled after I create because I didn't finish payment and they consider it fraud .

• inklight said: ... Paypal wouldn't allow me to login on different country ...

Paypal has/had/used-to-have an option to enable some sort of International Travel mode which would allow you to login from a different-than-registered country.

But yes - I begin to understand the hassle and I realize it's painful to say the least. Plus even the providers will trip you up as fraud if you IP country is different from your registered country.

• @Aidan

Good one, but i don't pay someone's else bill anymore..

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2018

Here's the trick how you pay:

Valar morghulis.

Valar dohaeris. Of course, you shall have a sister server.

• LET is so culture rich. Libya, who would have thought.