Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach is hiring! Los Angeles, Oklahoma City & Remote - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach is hiring! Los Angeles, Oklahoma City & Remote

2»

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

Harzem said: I got several college friends working at big-time companies (Google and Facebook) in California, they are getting paid six figure salaries and still have roommates to afford the rent, or share the rent with their spouses to keep living there.

110k-120k is considered poverty/needs government assistance level in some parts of the bay area.

Thanked by 1Xei
  • @hzr said:

Harzem said: I got several college friends working at big-time companies (Google and Facebook) in California, they are getting paid six figure salaries and still have roommates to afford the rent, or share the rent with their spouses to keep living there.

110k-120k is considered poverty/needs government assistance level in some parts of the bay area.

I was talking about $200-300k range, but I don't know their exact salaries.

• Wow.

@hzr said: