Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhand wins Paypal dispute (Again) by modifying customer's product details - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhand wins Paypal dispute (Again) by modifying customer's product details

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2018

And as you can see from the WHT thread he is just going back to lies and dodging what he did.

Well, no harm to the guy but people need to know what they are letting themselves in for should they go there.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Lee said:
    And as you can see from the WHT thread he is just going back to lies and dodging what he did.

Well, no harm to the guy but people need to know what they are letting themselves in for should they go there.

Eh. Not this again.

• LeeLee Veteran

Clouvider said: Eh. Not this again.

I never started it :) for once...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Interesting to see, when you rip off people with a summer host, you can prevent most of the chargebacks.

• @Lee said:

Clouvider said: Eh. Not this again.

I never started it :) for once...

so you did not link the LET drama over there? ;-)

your pic fell off underway:

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2018

Falzo said: so you did not link the LET drama over there? ;-)

I simply wanted to drive traffic to LET, I am here for the community, not myself.

And if you believe that one I have a few others I can tell you :)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Neoon said:
    Interesting to see, when you rip off people with a summer host, you can prevent most of the chargebacks.

He wouldn't stand a leg if this would have been chargebacks. These are PayPal disputes though.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2018

I personally recommend in this case to skip PayPal dispute system and deal with your payment card provider as it’s just one phone call and one form to fill out and chargeback process is completed.

• @WebProject said:
    I personally recommend in this case to skip PayPal dispute system and deal with your payment card provider as it’s just one phone call and one form to fill out and chargeback process is completed.

If its under $25 most card issuers won't actually file a dispute, they just write it off as its more expensive to go the chargeback route on smaller transactions. Would still get your money back, just wouldn't punish Serverhand/Paypal. But considering what he's doing and paypals responses so far, it might be the only option.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I personally can't believe that PayPal on Serverhand side. It sound to me that PayPal don't hold any records that the same account have exactly the same disputes (at least two)?

• @WebProject said:

Depends on the card, country host the price of chargeback can be minimum 20 up to 100$ with 30 days to wait for pay back. If you paying, for example, 1000$ and chargeback tax for you around 50$, it's not a big deal. But when you buying VPS 7$ and doing chargebacks... Then something is going to be wrong.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

From what I see, this guy has at least dual personalities which would explain the inconsistency of his posts throughout his time on LET.

It seems that, when left alone a bit, he switches to his serious side and that side is dealing with Paypal right now: being professional and calm.

When he is posting and dealing with other people though, his more unstable side kicks in from time to time due to pressure.

• Two guys over there.

@deank said:
    From what I see, this guy has at least dual personalities which would explain the inconsistency of his posts throughout his time on LET.

It seems that, when left alone a bit, he switches to his serious side and that side is dealing with Paypal right now: being professional and calm.

When he is posting and dealing with other people though, his more unstable side kicks in from time to time due to pressure.

• That's how is done. Kids... take notes.

@cheapwebdev said:
    I never use paypal for disputes. I use them for payment and always pay with American Express. Then when an issue arises, I challenge through American Express and paypal goes (aww shit, can't do anything here).

• LeeLee Veteran

The person who opened the thread on WHT says they won the Paypal dispute.

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited January 2018

@Lee said:
    The person who opened the thread on WHT says they won the Paypal dispute.