Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NIXstats.com Pricing Revealed? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NIXstats.com Pricing Revealed?

2»

Comments

• Ive only ever used NIXstats, With pricing being revealed... it will mean ill have to delete the 30 idles that i have sitting in the dashboard :P

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Pricing is good, if I had a need for hosted monitoring service I'd probably buy.

• I wish we as beta testers and curators get a bit bigger (~20 server) plans at some discounted yearly upfront pricing. Would be nice to have...

• What is happening to the rest of my servers when I have the "free" account?

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited December 2017

@WSS you and your hoarding shit are part of the problem, mainly. Thanks.

• Can someone educate me? How is this any different from uptimerobot.com?

• @Hxxx said:
    @WSS you and your hoarding shit are part of the problem, mainly. Thanks.

Just how many Virmach do you have, son?

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2017

@jezznar said:
    Can someone educate me? How is this any different from uptimerobot.com?

NIXstats can be installed on your server to monitor server health. For example, you can set it up to notify you if CPU usage exceeds 60% or your disk IO goes over a certain % and a lot more.

Thanked by 1jezznar
  • DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2017

@Sven said:
    What is happening to the rest of my servers when I have the "free" account?

You can try pinguzo.com, it's free and provides the same info (although not as "polished" as NIXstats) :)

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

Thanks for mentioning, it's just a "soft launch" of the landing page which we eventually needed anyways ;)

On the 1st of January the free trial will start for existing users. All users will have access to the "Founder" plan which includes the following:

10 Servers ($1.19 per extra)
    25 Monitors ($0,99 per 5 extra)
    30 Days of high-resolution retention (60 seconds) and 2 years of historical data (1-hour averages).
    $6.95 per month

If you have any questions or custom requirements (>100 servers) feel free to reach out to me thru the live chat.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@vfuse said:
    Thanks for mentioning, it's just a "soft launch" of the landing page which we eventually needed anyways ;)

On the 1st of January the free trial will start for existing users. All users will have access to the "Founder" plan which includes the following:

10 Servers ($1.19 per extra)
    25 Monitors ($0,99 per 5 extra)
    30 Days of high-resolution retention (60 seconds) and 2 years of historical data (1-hour averages).

$6.95 per month

If you have any questions or custom requirements (>100 servers) feel free to reach out to me thru the live chat.

Miguel - Official portuguese PR :D