Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what's up with MSP/Nick? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So what's up with MSP/Nick?

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited December 2017

Ho-ost said: 7k loss not profit.

Ah, that's different, formatting is important.

Click - " Total exemption small company accounts" -£7k last year

Thought that was a - either side of the quotes.

Never actually went into the accounts.

Awmusic12635 said: I would disagree. 7k in a year?

That is about $9.5k, if you are largely selling in the LET market, and let's face it, most of the providers here cannot get out that in terms of client and pricing, you would need hundreds of clients paying at least $10 per month/annually to get that turnover.

Again, most of the success here comes from crazy offers, not regular, reasonable monthly income, often yearly unsustainable.

I would doubt most are even achieving figures as high as that.

needavps said: Please don't handle financial matters personally.

You would be lucky to have the income and assets I have son.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

MikePT said: Can you tell us the whole story? How much did you lose there and who was he reselling?

It was £70, don't know who he was reselling... May this year he told me 3 times he made the refund, but I never received it. Chatting over Skype with him I felt sorry for him as he clearly hasn't got a clue what he is doing. After July this year haven't had contact with him anymore... If you can't refund £70 you're clearly in a bad position. But never will go back to him.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@gleert said:

MikePT said: Can you tell us the whole story? How much did you lose there and who was he reselling?

It was £70, don't know who he was reselling... May this year he told me 3 times he made the refund, but I never received it. Chatting over Skype with him I felt sorry for him as he clearly hasn't got a clue what he is doing. After July this year haven't had contact with him anymore... If you can't refund £70 you're clearly in a bad position. But never will go back to him.

You could just have disputed it, after all thats your money, dont feel sorry for someone who steals and lies.

MikePT said: You could just have disputed it, after all thats your money, dont feel sorry for someone who steals and lies.

My bank didn't want to open a dispute as I paid using 3D Secure....

• @gleert said:

MikePT said: You could just have disputed it, after all thats your money, dont feel sorry for someone who steals and lies.

3D Secure excuse is good for Not Authorized but not for other reasons.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Anyone else want to leave? I’m pretty sure that LES has that one location for you.

Following up on the offer from @AnthonySmith; if you had an active NAT service with MSP and you got terminated, order a location of choice and open a ticket with the latest paid invoice and I’ll add the remaining time to your service with me.

That is, you pay for a year and get the extra months for free.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @mikho said:
    Following up on the offer from @AnthonySmith; if you had an active NAT service with MSP and you got terminated, order a location of choice and open a ticket with the latest paid invoice and I’ll add the remaining time to your service with me.

What if I'm already covered with your thick seedy NATs?

• needavpsneedavps Member
    edited December 2017

@Lee said:

I suppose if you can't read the line that says liability... You must be right.

@Yura said:

@gleert said:

3D Secure excuse is good for Not Authorized but not for other reasons.

Depends what bank you have. Banks are not credit card though; They really have no reason to dispute an authorized charge. Even credit cards will straight up give credit and not waste the cost of a dispute if the amount is small.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

@mikho said:

What if I'm already covered with your thick seedy NATs?

You will be covered with something else......

• @needavps said:
    Depends what bank you have. Banks are not credit card though; They really have no reason to dispute an authorized charge. Even credit cards will straight up give credit and not waste the cost of a dispute if the amount is small.

BofA was good for this. I got hooked for nearly $400 since somebody stole carbons for my debit card (a worker) for the now-dead RadioShack, where I bought a few necessary goods for my DAC rebuild.

Even with direct documentation and timestamps/delivery address, neither the bank nor the cops fucking cared to do anything. At least I can change my bank at will.

needavps said: Depends what bank you have. Banks are not credit card though;

Here in Spain, the Credit Cards are submitted by the banks...

• @gleert said:

needavps said: Depends what bank you have. Banks are not credit card though;

Here in Spain, the Credit Cards are submitted by the banks...

Haha. Well let's not go into countries cause there is a difference there too!

• @Lee said:

Oooo your willy is so big

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog lbft
  • Several affiliate withdrawal requests grateful ignored (after giving payment details)

Thanked by 1bersy
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

For the first half of this thread I thought "@MSPNick's profile shows he hasn't logged into LET since December 15, so maybe he is out of town/ill/etc."

But now it's December 22, he still hasn't returned, and let's be honest: it's impossible he doesn't know of these issues.

So I guess @MSPNick just decided to screw the community and run away.

Disappointing.

Probably doesn't matter at this point, but provider tag removed.

• @raindog308 said:
    Probably doesn't matter at this point, but provider tag removed.

@AnthonySmith is a hell of a litmus test. When he was removed from LES, I knew I could no longer trust my service to work- after it was magically removed twice before. Hopefully he gets his shit together and takes care of things in the future.

Thanked by 3mikho adly vimalware