Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 5.2.7 Source Code Released - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 5.2.7 Source Code Released

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2013

@jake said:
    [url removed - flagged as linking to warez]

Oh, come on, this is certainly a fair use case, we need to put the code under scrutiny since so much money is at stake here, not to mention reputations and private data. Not that it is not already in many other places either, already nulled, while this I believe it is not.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 2jar MrObvious
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    You guys are out of your mind. Myself and Adam aka Kevin have not posted on LET or any other site post hack. Its funny how I remove CVPS from any forum but we still get talked about.

http://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/117/CVPS_Chris says you've posted recently, but ok.

• CVPS_Chris has only made 10 posts in the past 2+ months, 90% due to business responses.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@CVPS_Tleo said:
    CVPS_Chris has only made 10 posts in the past 2+ months, 90% due to business responses.

Your name says Tleo, but I'm tired and I read it as Cleo. Therefore, this is happening. Do not question it. There is no logic.

• There was this moron that used to be on TV in NYC. It was some type of over the air crap. He was the male version of ms cleo, people used to call him on the air and tell him to f' off. Rather funny, if someone can remember this guys name because i cant.

• TleoTleo Member
    edited September 2013

Hah, I found it! CB Walker... LMAO

http://freakipedia.net/index.php5?title=CB_Walker

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited September 2013

There was this moron that used to be on TV in NYC. It was some type of over the air crap. He was the male version of ms cleo,

My first guess would have been Biond Fury

@CVPS_Tleo said:

• r you kidding me .LOL

• Wait. So lunanode is Adam/Kevin?

• enitan092enitan092 Member
    edited September 2013

@serverian said:
    Wait. So lunanode is Adam/Kevin?

lol

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I went out to dinner with Chris from ChicagoVPS last night. That must be reason enough for a conspiracy some way some how.

@jbiloh said:
    I went out to dinner with Chris from ChicagoVPS last night. That must be reason enough for a conspiracy some way some how.

Can any witnesses confirm that?

• @jarland said:
    Can any witnesses confirm that?

I can confirm several negative counter theories untrue.

• I went out to dinner with Chris from ChicagoVPS last night. That must be reason enough for a conspiracy some way some how.

I don't see anything in you having dinner with your "friend" "Chris" that would warrant a conspiracy.

It's perfectly acceptable and a normal step in child development when children amuse themselves by creating imaginary playmates. The Easy Bake oven would never have been invented if children didn't have imaginary friends to invite over for playtime dinner parties.

I'm the most popular guy amongst my imaginary friends. :)

• So. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME?

IS JAKE = PERENNATE = ADAM = KEVIN?

@serverian said:
    So. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME?

They're all alternate personalities of Biloh. Even Fabozzi, he doesn't exist. Biloh paid a photographer to chase around some random dude and then created a Facebook profile for him.

• Why is this thread sinking?

@serverian said:
    Why is this thread sinking?

Probably due to the original nature. No one wants to attract the skiddie scene here any more than can't be helped.

@serverian said:
    So. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME?

Seems as if folks have started trolling the ridiculous, and might I add pointless, accusations of who is who. Sometimes there simply is no connection.

• @jbiloh said:
    Seems as if folks have started trolling the ridiculous, and might I add pointless, accusations of who is who. Sometimes there simply is no connection.

Yeah, I don't know who is who anymore and who am i for that matter.

Thanked by 1perennate

@serverian said:
    Yeah, I don't know who is who anymore and who am i for that matter.

Ugh oh, that doesn't sound good.

• Careful now, I don't think we want to go down that road.

@jbiloh said:

That's because people scam, make a new name, scam again, then keep at it until they get caught. It's by no means ridiculous given the history of this website. Scammers and liars are a very common group here.

I mean hell, remember when everyone who knew kept their mouths shut and swore nothing had changed when good old Jon Biloh tried to secretly run the site? Remember when you forced a provider off of this website while hoping people would just stop asking why? Shady business, expect people to view this site from that perspective until they see the government issued ID of whoever you or the bank sells it to in a year.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jarland said:
    That's because people scam, make a new name, scam again, then keep at it until they get caught. It's by no means ridiculous given the history of this website. Scammers and liars are a very common group here.

Fortunately, good tested providers sell now so cheap that there is no real place for scamming. The practice is dying.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Jarland, are you suggesting that I am fake and a "scam" haha? Pretty sure I called Ryan myself and talked to him on the phone.

Ut oh, lets leave out facts that disprove my hysterical theories. Hows catalyst doing? Havent talked to you folks in awhile.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Jarland, are you suggesting that I am fake and a "scam" haha? Pretty sure I called Ryan myself and talked to him on the phone.

You're actually just an artificial creation of Biloh. If I pass the --help flag to you I learn all your secrets.

Hows catalyst doing?

Great, but I've had to move on to a new company where I had to sign a non-compete. Got the wife pregnant, had to finally man up.