Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 5.2.7 Source Code Released
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 5.2.7 Source Code Released

jakejake Member
edited September 2013 in General

WHMCS 5.2.7 source code was released by (@curtisg)

[url removed - flagged as linking to warez]

Comments

• How do I install this on Lunix

• ಠ_ಠ

• curtis? the kid? oh shit he is back with his parents computer.

• Inb4 shitstorm.

• Originally posted on vpsboard and looks like Jake may be Adam/Kevin Hillstrand according to this: http://vpsboard.com/topic/1839-whmcs-got-pwned/#entry28952

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2013

Cool story Adam/Kevin/Curtis/Fuck it I don't care.

Thanked by 1awson
  • My god the kid who messaged me about how to get cPanel up in a VPS..???? Fuck. Whyyyyy

Thanked by 1daz123
  • curtis is @CVPS_Adam? wat

• @seriesn said:
    Originally posted on vpsboard and looks like Jake may be Adam/Kevin Hillstrand according to this: http://vpsboard.com/topic/1839-whmcs-got-pwned/#entry28952

LOL. Yeah because another IP visits a thread on another forum, that means I must be them! Funny. And I didn't even see the VPSB thread until now. The zoned link was mentioned on an IRC channel.

Sounds like VPSB administration is willing to say anything to try to make everything seem like a conspiracy, and thinks that everything is their source. That's just one of many reasons why I prefer LET. Wake up. This is the internet. There's multiple hosting forums on the internet, because one site has the content pop up first does not mean another site is ripping content from that site. If this was the case, I could say the same thing about VPSB ripping content from LET.

You see it all the time on news channels too. Sometimes I see breaking news on CNN first, but then I see it again later on NBC.

It's definitely not Adam. Adam is a con artist and a troll, but has zero ability to disguise his personality. The above...not it.

• @awson said:
    curtis is CVPS_Adam? wat

Curtis is the owner of zoned.pw, LET established this here.

The administration at VPSB is trying to say that I am @CVPS_Adam because his IP address happened to visit the VPSB thread where they claim the content first originated from, but I saw it on IRC first :) Like I said, they like to claim that all the content seems to go there first and any other site that has the same content later on must be ripped. image

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2013

@jarland said:
    It's definitely not Adam. Adam is a con artist

Why you're saying that? Afaik. he didn't defraud anyone (or I am wrong?) and no one was particularly bothered with him working under different name as URPad support tech but once some other less popular company "inherited" him and let him work under same name his old identity became massively problematic.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not getting into all this mess which occupy some people minds and drive them into obsession way beyond... and maybe I overlooked something in endless story with epic extensions however isn't calling "con artist" so lightly someone just because he didn't respond to support tickets or post at forums with his real name a bit rough? It's not like he really damaged anyone before or after rename and if I remember correct his capability to serve clients wasn't ever under question.
    If operating as support tech under different name means con some of us know atleast one such "con artist" everyone love and respect over all those years offering their well know LEB product around.

• @jarland said:
    It's definitely not Adam. Adam is a con artist and a troll, but has zero ability to disguise his personality. The above...not it.

You just gave yourself away because the only way you would know it is definitely not Adam is if you are Adam.

The truth has been revealed: ColoCrossing=CVPS=Catalyst=EIG

I always suspected that the 4 companies were linked because none of them give away free pocket lamps but now I have my proof thanks to Jar_Adam.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2013

@DomainBop said:
    The truth has been revealed: ColoCrossing=CVPS=Catalyst=EIG

You missed something. Where is RootLevelTechnology in all this story then? Damn illuminati!

• Pass me what you guys are smoking

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2013

@jake said:
    The administration at VPSB is trying to say that I am CVPS_Adam because his IP address happened to visit the VPSB thread where they claim the content first originated from, but I saw it on IRC first :) Like I said, they like to claim that all the content seems to go there first and any other site that has the same content later on must be ripped. image

Where at in IRC? On #lowendbox, the URL to the WHMCS thing wasn't mentioned until after it was posted here. Time stamps are local to me.

8:03 PM <•vldcnst> |ryan| plus it's not fake

8:03 PM <|ryan|> isnt he like

8:03 PM <|ryan|> in china

8:04 PM <•vldcnst> curtis said he's going to suicide

8:04 PM <•PatrickINIZ> No?

8:04 PM <•vldcnst> with a shotgun

8:04 PM <|ryan|> whats his addy atm

8:04 PM <|ryan|> http://zoned.pw/?p=204

8:04 PM <|ryan|> lol.

8:05 PM <|ryan|> whats curtises

8:05 PM <|ryan|> paypal account

8:05 PM <|ryan|> ill hijack it right now

8:06 PM <|ryan|> vldcnst: go find his paypal

8:06 PM <•SSL> https://github.com/unknownself thats his github

8:07 PM <•vldcnst> [email protected]`

So, was posted elsewhere at 7:17PM, was posted here at 7:22PM and then the first mention I see of it in #lowendbox is at 8:04PM. I've got IRC logs for days, I can go back further if you wish. Was at 7:24 the link first appeared in #vpsboard, so unsure how you saw it in IRC first.

I'm not saying with 100% certainty that you 'are' Adam, though I'm 90% sure. Just interesting to note that within the time that was posted elsewhere and it was posted here, 5 minutes had lapsed. Within that 5 minutes and with enough time to do a quick write-up here, Adam himself graced vpsboard with his presence.

Just a strange coincidence then, I guess...

EDIT: Forgot how to format this shit.

@Spirit said:
    isn't calling "con artist" so lightly someone just because he didn't respond to support tickets or post at forums with his real name a bit rough?

I think you might be adding emotion to my words. There really wasn't any. Check the first definition of it here. It simply describes what my eyes have seen.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/con+artist?s=t

@DomainBop said:
    I always suspected that the 4 companies were linked because none of them give away free pocket lamps but now I have my proof thanks to Jar_Adam.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2013

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2013

@Jarland, I actually checked before http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick with a bit more explicit description and it sounded a bit rough to me considering that he didn't use different name in bad faith. But I am accepting your explanation of course.

@MannDude what if he isn't the guy you think he is? It's possible, isn't it? Will you apologize? Oh, wait, we will never know for sure, correct? But it's ok to say. To point the finger. Everything for publicity! What goes around comes around... it's just matter of time.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@perennate

Switch accounts much? Didn't edit fast enough.

Sorry I am CVPS_Adam I admit it.

edited September 2013

So wait a second. Perennate accidentally admits to being the OP here and Spirit deletes every instance of evidence? Do tell, rather than delete my question.

Edit: Or restore the posts instead...

Thanked by 1perennate
    edited September 2013

@jarland said:
    Cool story Adam/Kevin/Curtis/Fuck it I don't care.

I thought you didn't care! Anyway in response to OP - does it really matter? I don't think anything new will happen just because someone decoded the source code. I'm sure plenty of people have done that many times over already. And nulled WHMCS already exists AFAIK.

@perennate said:
    I thought you didn't care!

I thought Spirit was all about letting a board go with only necessary moderation, not micromanaging other people's reputation by deleting posts...

@jarland said:

I thought Spirit was all about letting a board go with only necessary moderation, not micromanaging other people's reputation by deleting posts...

Seems like posts have been restored :)

@perennate said:
    jarland said:
    Seems like posts have been restored :)

Except the one where Spirit said... I think it was "No I'm CVPS_Adam!"

Bad moderators are bad.

• @jarland It was something like that but with my crappy english I wouldn't convience anyone about this so no use... :) Bad joke.
    About restored post, I checked it again and corrected mistake with realizing that it's not posted with trolling purpose. Before I saw your response - I am a bit slow tonight.
    It was rough night. Eurocup here. We won and celebration again. 5.40am already. cest pit... Better to pack my bags away and say goodnight.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

You guys are out of your mind. Myself and Adam aka Kevin have not posted on LET or any other site post hack. Its funny how I remove CVPS from any forum but we still get talked about.

Love it <3

Now back to my cave

When you weave webs of lies, people expect you to keep doing it. Others get interested in why lying was so important to you. Doesn't have to be an evil motive, but no one ever really values your words afterward :)