Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alpharacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alpharacks

today landed in my mail box...maybe someone will use out the offer

https://alpharacks.com/12-12

Comments

• "This is NOT your typical special, these are unprecedented and revolutionary prices in the hosting market"

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

@MrH said:
    "This is NOT your typical special, these are unprecedented and revolutionary prices in the hosting market"

furthermore:

We're so sure of that, that we are offering you a guarantee! If you find a lower price out there by an established competitor on any master reseller or VPS hosting plan, email [email protected], we will guarantee at the very least a price match, and we may even BEAT their price!

I see a flood of incoming eMails.

• justice server isn't it?

• WOW!

• WHTWHT Member
    edited December 2017

This is his first discussion. Piroman

• @WHT said:
    This is his first discussion. Racist

A friendly reminder, straight from the rules:

False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

• @Amitz said:

@WHT said:
    This is his first discussion. Racist

A friendly reminder, straight from the rules:

False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

Thanks, edited.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

@Jaggie

Joined 7:51AM

Visits 2

Last Active 8:26AM

Yeah... lol...

• #alphacantdointernetcockracks

• Cheap!

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Well, at least this time they remembered to logout/logon as the different user ;) LOL

• "these are unprecedented and revolutionary prices in the hosting market"

Any similarity between this offer and their offer last week, or the week before that or the week before that is purely coincidental!

• I took them up on the $7/year 1.5TB/mo VPS offer knowing full well hardware could fail at anytime.

• guys, you think i work for them? I purchased a VPS server about 14 days ago...so they just sent me that mail...I am quite sure many other people got the same mail...

@AlexanderM
    so what...I have other things to do... mostly I am no a post "creator"...I just felt someone would enjoy that offer... if you don't like it, no one is going to persuade you...

@oneilonline
    well...eventhough I am not one of "them"...what does it change? you either care about the offer or not... you dont need to make any comments whether I am from alpharacks

@WSS
    I have spent reading threads here for few days now...and yes you are quite famous for being obsessed with dirty language..good for you

@WHT
    first discussions are always made by racist people? omg you must be high or something...how did you come up with that..perhaps you could explain it?

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

If many other people got the same mail, then why make a post about the mail? Just sayin! Your comments to each of us, reinforce this, doesn't help. Looks shill, smells shill, and...?

• Jaggie said: @WSS I have spent reading threads here for few days now...and yes you are quite famous for being obsessed with dirty language

lol , the guy have read all your post ! i am gelous !

• I got one on black friday. I already regret, when the server is up, it's slow, and when it's not slow it's down. And the loop keep on going

• @cociu said:

Jaggie said: @WSS I have spent reading threads here for few days now...and yes you are quite famous for being obsessed with dirty language

lol , the guy have read all your post ! i am gelous !

In reality he was reading your posts.. Just looking at my picture at the time. :)

• @oneilonline
    well perhaps to those who did not receive the mail... if you dont like it... you can save your comment...I did not ask you anything

• @cociu
    yes, you are "gelous" as it seem your brain is really made of gel

• Betachoads

• @WSS
    teach me what does it stand for...hopefully you will not use any dirty words as you usually do

• @Jaggie said:
    @WSS
    teach me what does it stand for...hopefully you will not use any dirty words as you usually do

It stands for sit on a rusty pipe and insert it progressively deeper into yourself as many times as possible until it comes out the other side". There's nothing dirty about it; it's just a serving suggestion for all shills. :)

• @WSS
    cool...looks like you got loads of experience where to put rusty pipe...

• Nowhere near as much as that worthless host you linked to.

• @WSS
    oh...ok...frankly...it is a bit slower than my other VPS...but I am not able to use better than 100mbit connection for the location I use it for...so it serves me as a backup

• That's likely due to affect the rest of their bandwidth is committed to emailing former clients constantly.

• @WSS
    lol...

• MrHMrH Member
    edited December 2017

First and foremost, we hope you had a great 12-12 celebration, and we would like to thank everyone who has participated in our big 12-12 sale. 12-12 was a bigger event than Black Friday and Cyber Monday COMBINED. We really went all out and gave it our all, with unprecedented prices that have never been seen before in the industry.

We sold over 2000 units in under 6 hours of activating the sale, and unfortunately, a lot of you missed the opportunity to place an order as we were out of stock by the time you had a chance to check your emails.

more spam

• In all seriousness, for anyone thinking of buying, part of the joke is Alpha just had a very serious outage and data loss on these types of accounts.

At the same time, the offer is the same identical offer they always make - and their coupon codes never expire (so, nothing is ever really a deal). There are lots of decent sellers on here, I'd just avoid this one :)