Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVz providers : what happens after Nov 2019? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVz providers : what happens after Nov 2019?

13»

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

x3host is a fucking joke and I would recommend everybody never to do business with that clown.

• @Amitz said:
    x3host is a fucking joke and I would recommend everybody never to do business with that clown.

What do expect? The yacht he promised me turned out the be half sunk.

• @mksh said:
    That makes you about 220 times more expensive than your competition. Don't you think that is a bit steep now?

>

Funny that you were criticizing me on another thread for my reading skills when you seem to be lacking basic explanation skills. "220 times more", you do know what times means? right?

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@mksh said:
    That makes you about 220 times more expensive than your competition. Don't you think that is a bit steep now?

>

Funny that you were criticizing me on another thread for my reading skills when you seem to be lacking basic explanation skills. "220 times more", you do know what times means? right?

Yep, i do. But you don't get it. Better stick to buying pampers.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • @mksh said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@mksh said:

>

Yep, i do. But you don't get it. Better stick to buying pampers.

Oh your trolling now. Got it, nevermind I won't feed the trolls anymore.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • @IAlwaysBeCoding you can try to imitate me but you will never succeed.

• @mksh said:
    @IAlwaysBeCoding you can try to imitate me but you will never succeed.

Listen, I'm tellin' you, it's my world, I does what I wish to
    If you're mad well too bad, sounds like a personal issue

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@mksh said:
    @IAlwaysBeCoding you can try to imitate me but you will never succeed.

Listen, I'm tellin' you, it's my world, I does what I wish to
    If you're mad well too bad, sounds like a personal issue

Told you.

• Can we get back to OpenVZ discussion please?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Darn, those two must secretly love each other.

• @Amitz said:

He probably has less IQ than a monkey goldfish.

• Monkeyfish is so a 90s dotcom waiting to happen.

• @mksh said:

@x3host said:

@mksh said:

@x3host said:

@mksh said:
    @x3host why are 7 times more expensive than your competitors?

Look at serverhand issues now, they provided cheap vps's and the result you can see it, BTW , We're still offering cheap vps packages as much as I can.

But you are offering servers at $250 your competitors sell at $30. Don't you think that is a bit steep?

We are still offering coupons since we started our hosting, And this is the default prices for VPS packages without discount.

Well, tbh it seems you don't stock those dedicated gbit servers other providers sell for $30 at all. That makes you about 220 times more expensive than your competition. Don't you think that is a bit steep now?

Please pm with some links you may see it's expensive and i'll check it for you.

• @x3host said:

@mksh said:

@x3host said:

@mksh said:

@x3host said:

@mksh said:
    @x3host why are 7 times more expensive than your competitors?

Look at serverhand issues now, they provided cheap vps's and the result you can see it, BTW , We're still offering cheap vps packages as much as I can.

But you are offering servers at $250 your competitors sell at $30. Don't you think that is a bit steep?

We are still offering coupons since we started our hosting, And this is the default prices for VPS packages without discount.

Well, tbh it seems you don't stock those dedicated gbit servers other providers sell for $30 at all. That makes you about 220 times more expensive than your competition. Don't you think that is a bit steep now?

Please pm with some links you may see it's expensive and i'll check it for you.

How much for 333TB traffic?

• Awesome job of trashing the thread.

Thanked by 1x3host