Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X3host // New Year Deals // 2,4,8 GB RAM Starts at $9/Yr ( Phoenix, NY, Kansas, LA ) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X3host // New Year Deals // 2,4,8 GB RAM Starts at $9/Yr ( Phoenix, NY, Kansas, LA )

Comments

• @jonsonjordan said:
    I want buy a $9 KVM.

Once it's available i'll send you a PM.

Also follow our offer thread here, We will keep you updated.

• @Kousaka said:

@x3host said:

@fancams said:
    We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

that $9 KVM

All plans still available except the 256MB plan.

So... any ETA? I may need to choose another provider if I have to wait long.

We don't know, But we have managed to offer 10 of our 256MB plan and all ordered and activated.

• @aka455 said:
    Kansas city server is down :(

We have migrated the Kansas location since days from Solusvm to Virtualizor so please submit a ticket and ask our staff for the new Virtualizor credentials.

• @aka455 said:
    Guys, so I bought the 8gb ram package. My new server details were delivered into spam folder :D Then I un-spammed them.

1) Chose Kansas City location. the server seems to be down.

2) SolusVm is not working and is not accessible.

3) SSH is not accessible, gives me an error.

4) No answer to my ticket.

5) I checked your Facebook page and your support number starts with +20, are you located in Egypt?

I am thinking of requesting refund if this service gives me the a headache from the first minute.

Thank You for reading.

You can always test our Kansas city location through this ip : 107.150.57.226
    to check if our server is down or not, We don't have any downtime with our servers.
    Please send me your order id to check the vps for you.

• @qzhang said:
    I want to buy a $9 KVM. BTW, in the future, is it possible to migrate from one node to another one, for example, from LA to NY? @x3host

You can anytime ask our staff to migrate your server from LA to NY .

• @brueggus said:
    I'd suggest to be careful here. They needed 10 days to activate my service. I had asked for a refund in the meantime, but got the service credentials instead. Fair enough.
    The first VPS they deployed for me did not boot what was fixed a little later. Then I asked them to enable IPv6. They assigned to IPv6 addresses to my VPS, both didn't work (no incoming/outgoing ping). As they didn't manage to get this fixed, I asked them to cancel my order and process a refund. They cancelled the server on Dec 5th and confirmed that their billing staff would process the refund. Guess what: I haven't received it yet.

Can i have your order id? Please send me a PM with your transaction id and i'll send you the refund instantly .

• @x3host said:

@aka455 said:
    Guys, so I bought the 8gb ram package. My new server details were delivered into spam folder :D Then I un-spammed them.

5) I checked your Facebook page and your support number starts with +20, are you located in Egypt?

I am thinking of requesting refund if this service gives me the a headache from the first minute.

Thank You for reading.

to check if our server is down or not, We don't have any downtime with our servers.

Order Number: 1738366525

I have submitted a ticket as well

• @aka455 said:

@x3host said:

@aka455 said:

Thank You for reading.

Check it now, We answered the ticket, Fixed the connect issue through ssh.

• @x3host said:

@aka455 said:

@x3host said:

@aka455 said:

Thank You for reading.

I checked and vSwap is not allocated on the server.

what is your average ticket response time?

I have also opened another one.

• @aka455 said:

Check your ticket now

• aka455aka455 Member
    edited December 2017

@x3host said:

@aka455 said:

Check your ticket now

@x3host said:

@aka455 said:

Check your ticket now

Thank You

• yawn

• We've received many requests through our official email address [email protected] regarding the 256MB plan , Now everyone can order the 256MB plan again we have only 10 in stock.

• @x3host Phoenix has ipv6?

• @tenpera said:
    @x3host Phoenix has ipv6?

yes

• I just had the chance to buy a 256-year one, but it's now in the pending state, when will be able to activate it?

• MxlMxl Member
    edited December 2017

WOW ! GOT one TWO

Thanked by 1x3host
  • @Kousaka said:

@x3host said:

@Kousaka said:
    Any possibility that $9 KVM be available again? I’d like to get one.

Once it's available i'll send you a PM.

Also follow our offer thread here, We will keep you updated.

That is kind of you. Looking forward to good news :)

I wanted to inform you that the small plan is available now again.

• @Yuto said:
    I just had the chance to buy a 256-year one, but it's now in the pending state, when will be able to activate it?

Our activation process is instant. All done .

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited December 2017

> Only 5 ( 256MB RAM plan ) remaining in our stock ..

• @x3host activation process is NOT instant.

• @tenpera said:
    @x3host activation process is NOT instant.

It's instant even after the activation the services still on pending status. Now activated the order from my side.

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited December 2017

@x3host from your side, it gave me Openvz, this is supposed to be KVM., no Swap, no IPV6.

• @tenpera said:
    @x3host from your side, it gave me Openvz, this is supposed to be KVM., no Swap, no IPV6.

The 256mb kvm plan is out of stock on these locations: Phoenix, AZ and NY. But it's stil available in Kansas City and LA.

Our system sent the OVZ information instead of the KVM for that reason, If you still need KVM we can activate another location for you.

If you don't want it , We can process the refund.

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited December 2017

@x3host LA is fine.

• @tenpera So where is my kvm? Gone for the day?...:)

• @tenpera said:
    @tenpera So where is my kvm? Gone for the day?...:)

Sent the new LA information.

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited December 2017

We have only one 256MB RAM available in our stock.

• @x3host I down't want to dwell on this anymore, please add vSwap & ipv6 subnet to vm.

• @x3host I'm still waiting.