Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"VPN Gate is great!" "Help fight the censorship!" "The journalists will thank you." - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

"VPN Gate is great!" "Help fight the censorship!" "The journalists will thank you."

13»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

@WSS said:

@Lee said:

WSS said: I thought both of you were just bitchplayin'. One of you wasn't?

I leave that bitch stuff to you.

January is your month in the barrel. I'll bring duct tape to make sure you don't explode.

• LeeLee Veteran

Maounique said: I am using Tor and managing nodes, therefore there are 94% chances I am a criminal.

For you, I would say that's a bit low but let's just run with that figure.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Yura said:

@Lee said:
    I know the difference between opinion and accusation. You are the one bringing up accusations and being called a criminal, nothing in this thread has been anything more than opinions until you came along and distorted it.

Are you reading the right thread?

Did I call myself a criminal? lol. I said "if" someone calls me that then he better back it up or shut the fuck up.

Whatever criminal.

I do what I want :P

• @jarland why did you kill Dacia already? I was working on a rather biting critique on how useless the site design was, the fact they were barely registered over a year, and that there was no useless information inside..

• Lee said: Yura bit of a cunt right?

This line did not get the credit it deserved.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: This line did not get the credit it deserved.

I know right, even tried again, but no.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Yura said: If you call Tor a crime ridden network then you make a bold claim thar you need to backup. It's accusation. It's bold claim and you are speaking out of your ass.

TOR is a crime-ridden network.

Proof: silk road, common sense, press reports, etc.

The Earth is a crime-ridden planet.

Proof: left as an exercise for the Gentle Reader

Thanked by 2Lee WSS
  • srvjapsrvjap Member
    edited December 2017

One Japanese lawyer brought a slander suit against vpn gate node.

Running public proxy is not good idea. You'll get into trouble.

• @srvjap said:
    One Japanese lawyer brought a slander suit against vpn gate node.

Bah I can get a ham sandwich indited. This proves shit.

Running public proxy is not good idea. You'll get into trouble.

This is common sense to anyone with half a brain.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

raindog308 said: TOR the internet is a crime-ridden network.

There, I fixed it. 100% of the crime over the internet happens on the internet, we need to ban the fucking thing. Our kids will be safe like they were in the sixties and seventies and eighties under the watchful eye of priests and monks, supervised by cardinals, etc or their sport teachers and coaches.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @jarland said:
    Whatever criminal.

I do what I want :P

Daddy issues. Unchecked privilege. Hard liquor.

@raindog308 said:

Yura said: If you call Tor a crime ridden network then you make a bold claim thar you need to backup. It's accusation. It's bold claim and you are speaking out of your ass.

TOR is a crime-ridden network.

The Earth is a crime-ridden planet.

Proof: left as an exercise for the Gentle Reader

Why do you always have to come in and spoil everything, huh? And did you just use common sense as a proof? Knowing how little of it left on The Earth, you singlehandedly depleted this vital resource by half! Of course, I accept press reports as the beacons of truth on all matters, but only barelee.

• @Maounique said:

raindog308 said: TOR the internet is a crime-ridden network.

There, I fixed it. 100% of the crime over the internet happens on the internet, we need to ban the fucking thing. Our kids will be safe like they were in the sixties and seventies and eighties.

I prefer to just ban people it's easier and makes the world a safer place.

edited December 2017

AuroraZ said: I prefer to just ban people

From the internet or world? I presume the latter based on your location, wording and friends.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • LeeLee Veteran

raindog308 said: TOR is a crime-ridden network.

That report is the most sensible thing I have read thus far, and no I have not made any effort to find anything.

50% of Tor is let's say questionable in the majority of countries. It does raise valid points about its potential growth for things like the IPB (Investigatory Powers Bill).

One report I happened upon some time ago did a survey of xxx who had heard of Tor and asked would they use it. The overwhelming majority said no, not because they thought the idea of it was bad, but because they associated it with criminal activity and as a result would not want to be involved with it.

Whatever way you want to spin the benefits the perceptions are not great. Now for those that have a sensible need for it that it is, of course, disappointing but nonetheless understandable.

Maounique said: There, I fixed it. 100% of the crime over the internet happens on the internet, we need to ban the fucking thing. Our kids will be safe like they were in the sixties and seventies and eighties under the watchful eye of priests and monks, supervised by cardinals, etc or their sports teachers and coaches.

Predictable response, my predictable reply:

I could never type silkroad.com or pedosrus.com and buy drugs or download images. They need an anonymous network to hide behind, oh hai Tor.

Like I said previously, you offer something intended for good things that can be used for bad things and the nature of the world we live in is that the bad will become the more popular where the chances of evading authorities are more likely.

Can you really do anything about it? I honestly don't know although I suspect the answer is no.

Crime-ridden? On the basis that means a high incidence of illegal activity then I suspect that is true of Tor. Just like some cities overall crime rates and so on.

edited December 2017

Lee said: I could never type silkroad.com or pedosrus.com

No, but nobody could, neither could you google anything and needed a ton (literally) of EB to look outdated things up.

And the drugs were at your street corner, you just needed to call your dealer and instead of networking at silk-road, your fellow junkies would have given you a few phone numbers. I dont think anyone asked for the phones to be banned because could be used for drug trafficking or for procuring whores or even kids to really rape them, not to watch what other people did.
    Were phones traceable and the police could listen to them? Absolutely, but so is Tor once you have the lead or insider info which was needed then too, one could not simply start listening to everyone and get a list of calls and numbers just because they felt all population is up to no good.
    Same for cryptocurrency where only idiots think is untraceable and money laundering is easier with it, all this propaganda with the danger of communication without surveillance or commerce without "approved" and "regulated" currency is just BS, if the police does it's job, nothing is unbreakable, otherwise we would still have silk road 1 in place and the number of caught pedos would have not skyrocketed so much that the police is wondering what to do with them.
    https://www.rt.com/uk/378882-pedophile-jail-police-bailey/
    From RT, I am sure bsdguy will approve it, but it was on bbc too and other places.

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited December 2017

oh noes, someone noes you have been naughty this year!

• Your all cunts

• Considering net neutrality, this is not useless. Everything is exposed!