Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DM! Los Angeles Node Removal -IMPORTANT- Crissic Solutions LLC - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DM! Los Angeles Node Removal -IMPORTANT- Crissic Solutions LLC

2»

Comments

• For private actors (as opposed to agents of the state), we have to also look at general privacy legislation, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada) aka PIPEDA, the Personal Information Protection Act (Alberta), the Personal Information Protection Act (British Columbia) and an Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector (Quebec). None of these statues apply to purely personal endeavours. For example, PIPEDA

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited September 2013

It looks like @Dorkfiles has some issues and it now trying to damage Crissis (or is just a troll). I don't see Skylar having done anything wrong in the above tickets.

@Dorkfiles: do you have anything to back up the "class 3 business line" phone call or the fact that you think it was legal to record it without Skylar knowing?

The only thing Skylar is guilty of is not helping out science by killing the Folding @ Home :P

• Yeah, you have to let the other party know that you are audio recording.

• One thing we can understand here is, Crissic is honest enough to tell the customers what is going on.

• I've been with Crissic Solutions for a few months now on Jacksonville and I'm extremely happy with the service. I'm sure it was a tough decision to abandon LA but he went about it the right way. Plenty of warning given and I appreciate him being open minded about allowing another company to come in and take over the LA customers.

• got my refund very fast . will keep the Jacksonville VPS