Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am very new here - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am very new here

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: Welcome to LET! If you should ever wonder who‘s the head honcho here: That‘s me. I am a great and very educated person. I have the best words. Trust me.

Correct, @Amitz is the head honcho in his bedroom. His stuffed animals refer to him as "Great and August Emperor Who Controls the Heavens". He refers to himself as "Head Honcho of LET". We just call him @Amitz. A few just call him with a snap of their fingers.

Thanked by 2RajWebHost Falzo
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@raindog308 said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Is this some sort of riddle?

Some losers even put up sites with a bunch of aff links and tout their oh-so-valuable advice. I hate cunts like that.

It's bad enough when people put up sites with a bunch of aff links, it's worse when those that put them without any aff links don't even check to make sure their data is right and expect the users to do free QA.

I know, right! If it's not spoon fed to me, then what's the use? Make me spend 5 minutes looking up a provider's reviews -- what a jerk. Give me all available options to choose from instead of giving me a prescribed one-size-fits-all host -- how preposterous!

Keep fighting the good fight and we'll continue hunting down these cunts and hang them by their entrails!

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2017

Exactly. Fun fact: I am the co-founder of a real micro nation that is pending approval at the United Nations. It's pending since 15 years, but I won't give up. Once we are through with approval, things will change dramatically and @raindog308 will heavily regret some of his postings that did let me - and my stuffed animals parliament - look stupid.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Welcome to LET, a place that will probably be your worst nightmare if you are a webhost.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • @deank said:
    Welcome to LET, a place that will probably be your worst nightmare if you are a webhost.

if you are a webhost or Emma Watson.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2017

One should also know that @raindog308 and myself share the same past: We spent our whole childhood isolated in a cellar. In different cellars, of course. He is still jealous, because I was more popular among my imaginary friends than he was within his fantasy peers.

I guess this helps to understand his hostile attitude. He is just a poor, lonesome and unbeloved cellar-kid that never got over it. You need to treat him with love and sympathy and he will become quite confiding.

Thanked by 2vimalware pike
  • edited November 2017

@MasonR said:
    I know, right! If it's not spoon fed to me, then what's the use? Make me spend 5 minutes looking up a provider's reviews -- what a jerk. Give me all available options to choose from instead of giving me a prescribed one-size-fits-all host -- how preposterous!

Keep fighting the good fight and we'll continue hunting down these cunts and hang them by their entrails!

Despite your derision, @MasonR, I implore you to free yourself from the shackles of non-conformity.
    Your website depicts poorly delivered efforts that resulted in rather incongruous assemblages of one of the worst LowEndStorage vps I have seen in my life. And I have seen a lot. You should know that I'm putting a great effort in distilling tension by withholding an extensive array of mockery comments that, in my previous life I would have said without a second thought. My attitude and personal growth has skyrocketed and improved ten-fold.

I'm still not sure if it was my initial reckless introductory posts that paved the path to this unprecedented development, or did it just happen inevitably?

However, it should be known that there's no retreating now, whether or not it was meant to be.

Just remember @MasonR : A man is entitled to the sweat of his brow, but not the sweat of other men's faces.

@WSS, a troll from middle-earth, can attest to my evolution. He has personally witnessed, with both of his eyes, the extent of my growth.

• keep safe your sisters and you will be safe here !

Thanked by 1pike
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    [...] in my previous life previously banned account I would have said without a second thought [...]

Ftfy. Anyways, I hope those extra diapers come quick, as it appears your head is still leaking.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2017

@cociu said:
    keep safe your sisters and you will be safe here !

@RajWebHost

So you’re aware, @cociu fucks sisters, keep them away from him, unless you want him to fuck them, because he will.

Hard.

And probably in the bum.

• IAlwaysBeCoding said: IAlwaysBeCoding Member

@MasonR said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    [...] in my previous life previously banned account I would have said without a second thought [...]

Ftfy. Anyways, I hope those extra diapers come quick, as it appears your head is still leaking.

How long are you guys going to keep up with that urban legend?

• Forever? I mean - Isn't that what the word "legend" implies?

• edited November 2017

@Amitz said:

Forever? I mean - Isn't that what the word "legend" implies?

@Amitz you've been the only one that matched my ip to another previously registered account. But that was a positive match because we were using the same shared NAT ip from @mikho. Could you please let these folks know that this is my only account here?

I've known for quite some time that my initial appearance was not well received. I take solace knowing that in the future a different shade of me will be shown to all of you, and then I will finally be accepted for I who am.

My Indistinctness is my forte, and my weakness is that I care too much about the badly misconstrued versions people have created about me.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@Amitz you've been the only one that matched my ip to another previously registered account. But that was a positive match because we were using the same shared NAT ip from @mikho. Could you please let these folks know that this is my only account here?

I've known for quite some time that my initial appearance was not well received. I take solace knowing that in the future a different shade of me will be shown to all of you, and then I will finally be accepted for I who am.

My Indistinctness is my forte, and my weakness is that I care too much about misconstrued versions people have created about me.

@hostnun, is that you?

Thanked by 2WSS raindog308
  • I haven't seen so many marquees in one page in years...

• That website gave me cancer.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @WSS, a troll from middle-earth, can attest to my evolution. He has personally witnessed, with both of his eyes, the extent of my growth.

This, I must begrudgingly acknowledge. He's gone from shitheal to a leaky shithead. Moving on up, and god fobid, he's managed to procreate.

• edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

This, I must begrudgingly acknowledge. He's gone from shitheal to a leaky shithead. Moving on up, and god fobid, he's managed to procreate.

@WSS has finally conceded on his fallacious views and has publicly announced his most splendiferous comment in all of his 10k+ posts history. That comment alone is impervious to any spurious belief that tries to establish my identity as a re-registered account.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @WSS has finally conceded on his fallacious views and has publicly announced his most splendiferous comment in all of his 10k+ posts history. That comment alone is impervious to any spurious belief that tries to establish my identity as a re-registered account.

Hardly. I said you were getting taller, rereg.. but congratulations on finding an online thesaurus- it really does make you look smarter!

• Hello, what's your budget?

• edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Hardly. I said you were getting taller, rereg.. but congratulations on finding an online thesaurus- it really does make you look smarter!

Thanks I appreciate your kind words. They are music to my ears, and food for the soul. My ability to finally come to terms and reason with you, has allowed me me to live a fruitful life here. Now I will have great comfort in knowing that you are finally, by your own admission, admitted to accept me as a fellow never-re-registered member of LET.

• Those diapers must be at least three layers deep. Kind of like the OP's javascript.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: Exactly. Fun fact: I am the co-founder of a real micro nation that is pending approval at the United Nations. It's pending since 15 years, but I won't give up. Once we are through with approval, things will change dramatically and @raindog308 will heavily regret some of his postings that did let me - and my stuffed animals parliament - look stupid.

When I was in 5th grade, I wrote a letter to the President of the United States declaring that my room was seceding from the Union. I was going through a Civil War phase.

I wrote a constitution and everything.

I got a nice little form letter back.

My mom still owns the house...hope this won't be an issue someday when she sells it and title transfer comes up..."I'm sorry, ma'am, but we'll have to talk to the State Department."

@Amitz I may be willing to extend diplomatic recognition to you on a reciprocal basis...maybe we can split a gtld. I see you as a future partner in my Coalition of the Willing. And not just because you're willing to do anything in bed.

On another note...when I was a kid, my stuffed animals were not a parliament but rather a Cabinet. Sec Defense, Sec Treasury, etc. The idea of a parliament would have gone against my authoritarian bent...

• @WSS said:
    Those diapers must be at least three layers deep. Kind of like the OP's javascript.

It truly never ceases to amaze me how quick you can formulate one liner posts based completely on 2 different non-relating subjects. You, @WSS, have the mind like no other person I have ever seen before.

• I am really surprise to find this to be a roleplay forum too.

Thanked by 2pike raindog308
  • needavpsneedavps Member
    edited November 2017

this post thread reminds me to pm someone for a provider tag.

• @needavps said:

You should seriously reconsider.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @mksh said:

@needavps said:

You should seriously reconsider.

You don't need to actually do anything with it, you know..

Thanked by 1pike
  • What will happen when @Negan dies? New account?

• @jetchirag said:
    What will happen when @Negan dies? New account?

Just goes on as a zombie account, natch.

Thanked by 2jetchirag mikho