Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am very new here
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am very new here

Hi everybody, I am Mizanur Rahman from Raj Web Host, BD. How are you all?

I am delightful to join here, hope I have a good time with you!

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Hi, you may or may not regret your time here.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited November 2017

Hi there. Take a seat. Welcome wagon in 3... 2... 1...

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited November 2017

Welcome. I hope you brought a hard hat and semen jacket raincoat :)

Edit: HOLY SHIT... MY EYES! What's going on with your site, man? You've got a pop up, a scrolling banner in the header, and another banner at the bottom all with the same content. Have you been tested for ADHD?

• Hello welcome buddy, can't wait to see some offers..

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • Thanked by 2RajWebHost FredQc
  • Well howdy there. You see, Raj, everything around you right now... it belongs to me. I run this place. Now as long as you fall in line, we're not going to have a problem here. If you don't, and oh believe me you don't want to do that, well you just might get to meet Lucille.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • Negan said: Well howdy there. You see, Raj, everything around you right now... it belongs to me. I run this place. Now as long as you fall in line, we're not going to have a problem here. If you don't, and oh believe me you don't want to do that, well you just might get to meet Lucille.

Ignore this one, he's some kind of cunt doing a poor Negan impression.

Thanked by 2pike RajWebHost
  • ehabehab Member
    edited November 2017

@default said:
    gif

default is that you?

• Nekki said: Ignore this one, he's some kind of cunt doing a poor Negan impression.

Now listen, if you're just looking for a good time then you are on the right path. But if you want me to take you seriously the first thing you're going to have to do is change out of that dress and wipe off the lipstick.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • Negan said: Now listen, if you're just looking for a good time then you are on the right path. But if you want me to take you seriously the first thing you're going to have to do is change out of that dress and wipe off the lipstick.

At least you've stopped with the barbie doll thing, was getting worried about you bra.

What's wrong with my lipstick?

• There is nothing but punch in the punch bowl, except what's on the bottom. Don't touch that.

And as always...

• Nekki said: What's wrong with my lipstick?

If I'm honest, and you really haven't a choice but to assume I am, every time I see you wearing that lipstick I get so hard I could crack steel. I may as well go ahead and wrap it in barbed wire and call it Lucille Two.

• here are how the jails can not see fresh meat,

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vanhels said:
    here are how the jails can not see fresh meat,

Thanked by 1vanhels
  • @RajWebHost said:

I am delightful to join here, hope I have a good time with you!

I know they'll have a good time with you.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • @MasonR said:
    Welcome. I hope you brought a hard hat and semen jacket raincoat :)

Edit: HOLY SHIT... MY EYES! What's going on with your site, man? You've got a pop up, a scrolling banner in the header, and another banner at the bottom all with the same content. Have you been tested for ADHD?

Now that you say it. That title: "... SEO ... Bulk SMS". Hmmm.

• @RajWebHost you can't sell here without having a provider tag. Your link to your website is not acceptable until you get that provider tag.

Welcome to LET!

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Your link to your website is not acceptable until you get that provider tag.

ORLY?

Show me the rule...

• @raindog308 said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Your link to your website is not acceptable until you get that provider tag.

ORLY?

Show me the rule...

Is this some sort of riddle? I thought you couldn't sell here without a providers tag. Am I wrong? If so please accept my apologies. I was just trying to help.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited November 2017

IAlwaysBeCoding said: @RajWebHost you can't sell here without having a provider tag. Your link to your website is not acceptable until you get that provider tag.

Welcome to LET!

It's bad enough when people don't read the rules, it's worse when those that quote them have no clue...

• I don't think we will see OP often enough. He placed his URL, his job is done.

Thanked by 2ehab RajWebHost
  • edited November 2017

@Lee said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: @RajWebHost you can't sell here without having a provider tag. Your link to your website is not acceptable until you get that provider tag.

Welcome to LET!

It's bad enough when people don't read the rules, it's worse when those that quote them have no clue...

@Lee thanks for your personal insights. I will strongly take your concerns in consideration.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost
  • LeeLee Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: @Lee thanks for your personal insights. I will strongly take your concerns in considerations.

Don't get huffy, just don't be a smart ass. If you are going to push rules make sure you know them.

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Is this some sort of riddle?

Yes. I am the LowEndSphinx and I am going to turn your ass into a pile of sand unless you answer it NOW!

IAlwaysBeCoding said: I thought you couldn't sell here without a providers tag. Am I wrong? If so please accept my apologies. I was just trying to help.

The tag is just permission to post in the offers section. People can link to their sites in their sigs, regardless.

Some losers even put up sites with a bunch of aff links and tout their oh-so-valuable advice. I hate cunts like that.

Thanked by 3Yura MasonR RajWebHost
  • LeeLee Veteran

raindog308 said: I hate cunts like that.

Your language though...

• @raindog308 said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Is this some sort of riddle?

Some losers even put up sites with a bunch of aff links and tout their oh-so-valuable advice. I hate cunts like that.

It's bad enough when people put up sites with a bunch of aff links, it's worse when those that put them without any aff links don't even check to make sure their data is right and expect the users to do free QA.

Thanked by 2MasonR RajWebHost
  • YuraYura Member
    edited November 2017

@raindog308 said:

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2017

Hi Mizanur!
    Welcome to LET! If you should ever wonder who‘s the head honcho here: That‘s me. I am a great and very educated person. I have the best words. Trust me. Ah, and I have the most flawless heinie around here. See my signature. Real Life meetings possible. Just asking for a small contribution towards costs.

Thanked by 1RajWebHost

@Yura fixed your post and changed the .webp to a .gif so you could mock me more effectively.

• @raindog308 said:
    @Yura fixed your post and changed the .webp to a .gif so you could mock me more effectively.

Thanks! I'm not mocking you (you did it yourself, with a good laugh), I'm just flashing my sig! It must go go go

Thanked by 1raindog308