Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be careful of CentrioHost - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Be careful of CentrioHost

Comments

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@CentrioHost said:
    @cubedata There were a trial version available. And we had that with us.

However there is no downloads for those scripts from our website.

you know you got caught, let's stop trying to change the subject!

• Sorry, its a installation copy, requires license key from hostbill. Not a trial version. Im extremely sorry for the miss details "TRIAL". This handled by different team.

• nyvpsusernyvpsuser Member
    edited November 2017

@CentrioHost said:

Sorry, its a installation copy, requires license key from hostbill. Not a trial version. Im extremely sorry for the miss details "TRIAL". This handled by different team.

Does that team have a logo?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@cubedata said:

@CentrioHost said:
    @caniac22 Hello Caitlin, its because we had a conversion from HostBill, they informed what was provided in downloads, we informed them regarding the Trail version of the script. They informed us to edit the facebook page to avoid any confusion and thats why the status was updated.

Hostbill does not offer trials, as going to there site informs us directly there is no trial downloads.

the rules state pirated/nulled software is a immediate permban.
    I think CentrioHost should have known that is what happens but oh well.

look:
    Proof of no Trials!

Q: Does HostBill offer a trial?
    A: No. HostBill does not provide a trial, however it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you would like to request a refund, you can contact them through their support portal via a ticket.

In all fairness, hostbill would be the ones to document "no trial" and have one, because they did the two things at separate times and didn't care about the contradiction. Better to ask them the question fresh.

• @nyvpsuser We don't provide hostbill from our website. There were a installation copy was provided, which also available with our cPanel one-click script installation program. It requires license to install.

• CentrioHost said: Team management changed at 2016.

Getting shit on on LET? Just say your company changed management or ownership at some point! Instant absolution of all your past fuckery.

Surely nobody will see through it.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @lbft Im sorry for that hassle caused by different team members who handled this ID in the past. However our current customers know very well how we provide 24/7 support and guaranteed uptime with our service.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@centriohost I am going call your bullshit on this. You knew the whole time your misleading ppl with that ad say you offer free hostbill to get more suckers to sign up for your service. Clearly that was bait and switch. You should refund people who had signed up for your scam! The only reason why your trying to back pedal now because you got caught!

• False advertising then?

Versus

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @teamacc said:
    False advertising then?

Versus

Welp..

• @PieNotEvenEaten You should take a look into that facebook status sir. People not signup here for hostbill. We provide quality and affordable service and that all matters. I can ensure you no scam things happening here. Since you are not our current customer you can't judge by past story.

• @WSS can you provide me the URL where you get it? I need to take a look how old that URL is. I even dont know we have this message on our site.

• Also

Here's a google cache of https://billing.centriohost.com/downloads/3/Billing-Manager:

Note how it still lists Hostbill 2017 AIO, while your site today says:

Note how you conveniently removed it from your site.

Also, archive.org (although older, 2016) lists some hostbill stuff too: https://web.archive.org/web/20160707042432/https://billing.centriohost.com/downloads/3/Billing-Manager

• @CentrioHost Click on Page, Search..

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@centrinohost Hey fuckface you did bait and switch! I bet 95% of those facebook comments were paid for by you. I would never touch your service even if you offered to give me a reach around.

• Here's a quick link to the google cache for everyone who still needs convincing (ye, probably only @centriohost himself who needs the convincing):

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://billing.centriohost.com/downloads/3/Billing-Manager

• mkshmksh Member
    edited November 2017

@CentrioHost said:
    @PieNotEvenEaten You should take a look into that facebook status sir. People not signup here for hostbill. We provide quality and affordable service and that all matters. I can ensure you no scam things happening here. Since you are not our current customer you can't judge by past story.

What about implying to give people something (in this case free hostbill) that you do not offer being scummy is so hard to understand? It does not matter if it was some trial as you claim as or a pirated version. Fact is whoever signed up because of your claim to offer free hostbill got nothing.

• @WSS also I dont see there we mention something called Hostbill as per the knowledgebase article. Please check that image, we dont provide any Hostbill or, WHMCS with that.

• somewhatwindysomewhatwindy Member
    edited November 2017

Bye faggot!

Proof: Google "CentrioHost HostBill phpscripts"

@Jarland

Edit: before it gets deleted...

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@teamacc said:
    Here's a quick link to the google cache for everyone who still needs convincing (ye, probably only @centriohost himself who needs the convincing):

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://billing.centriohost.com/downloads/3/Billing-Manager

In 2016 there were less options:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160707042432/https://billing.centriohost.com/downloads/3/Billing-Manager

So, even if their claimed "ownership" changed, they are directly implicated in knowledge/modification of this list.

E: Or @somewhatwindy's post where they outright ask for warez. That's a much stronger nail.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited November 2017

@somewhatwindy said:
    Bye faggot!

link removed

@Jarland

Nice find. Also note the date on this post.

Peace out?

• @WSS Archive shows the available downloads in the past. But the image you did provided indicates we dont mention any hostbill apps there.

@somewhatwindy Team changed. You have to understand. We have no connection with any scriptznull.nl

Works for me.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@CentrioHost said:
    @WSS Archive shows the available downloads in the past. But the image you did provided indicates we dont mention any hostbill apps there.

You mean that "Hostbill Apps" link which is nearly 60MB is just a PDF? Silly us!

@somewhatwindy Team changed. You have to understand. We have no connection with any scriptznull.nl

So did you take over AFTER August 2017 now?

• @jarland said:

@somewhatwindy said:
    Bye faggot!

link removed

@Jarland

Peace out?

I think he only posted it for proof, not to provide a warez link

• @CentrioHost said:
    @WSS Archive shows the available downloads in the past. But the image you did provided indicates we dont mention any hostbill apps there.

So that's why you asked for an update 3 months ago? Really, your team changes fast.

@teamacc said:

@jarland said:

@somewhatwindy said:
    Bye faggot!

link removed

@Jarland

Peace out?

I think he only posted it for proof, not to provide a warez link

Good call. I got trigger happy.

• I didnt want him to get banned but he dug his own hole. Should have admitted to doing wrong and striving to be better than that, then again not everyone is an ethical host.

• @caniac22 said:
    I didnt want him to get banned but he dug his own hole. Should have admitted to doing wrong and striving to be better than that, then again not everyone is an ethical host.

Rules state that using nulled WHMCS is reason for a lifetime ban. I think distributing it on your main site after requesting it on a warez forum is a much worse offense.

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman