Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should providers be honest OR should they 'not be completely honest +/- vague'
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should providers be honest OR should they 'not be completely honest +/- vague'

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited September 2013 in General

Should providers on here be honest or should they 'not be completely honest and or vague' when dealing with customers or potential customers?

@asterisk14 said: So they should lie to pretened to be something they are not and obtain customers by deception. A great way to do business. I hope you're not in the trade!

@Frost said: No, I did not say lieing. I said not completely honest, as in being vague.

I don't know how to set up a poll, but please set one up if you know, or just write in the comments section whether people should be honest or whether they should be 'not completely honest and/or vague'? I don't know if I am going crazy or whether @Frost is nuts!

This from the thread http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13098/one-man-shows-leb-vps-hosts-should-we-be-more-open-discuss#latest

Comments

• Jesus man! Stop posting about the same shit! Get off your computer, go outside, play balls and drink some orange juice or tea.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited September 2013

I'm going to have my breakfast now, @Frost is a muppet and has wound me up with his ranting!

And I'm not Jesus. There was never a man called Jesus. He was called Esau, a jewish name.

• Can we have a poll to ban @asterisk14

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Can we have a poll to ban asterisk14

That might do me some good. I do spend too much time on LET!

• I vote this the silliest thread ever started here.

Thanked by 1c0y
  • Do we have a new @DrMike in here?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited September 2013

I'll just repost this:

@asterisk14 said:
    Do you know how to make a poll on here? I can't figure it out. I work in the medical field. People with depression can't even get out of bed, let alone those people that are suicidal and drepessed are probably not going to be setting up LEB VPS companies. But we would only know they are suidical and depressed if they are honest, not how you say they should be 'not completely honest and vague'! Just basic common sense, if you can't understand that then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Who the hell is going to tell he's suicidal when he's trying to sell something because he desperately needs money?

And no, depressed people aren't in their bed all day, depressed people are everywhere.

Now please: get a life

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • I'm going for breakfast, @Frost and his nonsense is making me depressed and suicidal!

• @asterisk14 said:
    I'm going for breakfast, Frost and his nonsense is making me depressed and suicidal!

This isn't your Twitter feed or your blog, do everyone a favor and take your trash outside.

• @asterisk14 said:
    I'm going for breakfast, Frost and his nonsense is making me depressed and suicidal!

Try some Lithium. ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

With whom are you mad now @asterisk14 ?

• @netomx said:
    With whom are you mad now asterisk14 ?

The universe and everyone/-thing in it.

• Why isn't he replying? I thought he had so much useful to say. Did he maybe get hit by a bus?

• @Frost said:
    And no, depressed people aren't in their bed all day, depressed people are everywhere.

yup. I'm depressed and can still muster the strength to not only get out of bed but also relentlessly strive to drag everyone else down to my level

• Dude get off your high horse with your snob attitude.

It's hosting. Everyone lies to a certain extend about their operation. Now since it seems you're extremely butthurt for some reason, how about you stop dealing with VPS hosting and spend a week's worth of fast food lunch to purchase a dedicated server

Thanked by 3Lee c0y ihatetonyy
  • not being completely honest is called MARKETING, and everybody is doing it.

Thanked by 2c0y doughmanes
  • serverianserverian Member
    edited September 2013

@doughmanes said:
    Dude get off your high horse with your snob attitude.

It's hosting. Everyone lies to a certain extend about their operation. Now since it seems you're extremely butthurt for some reason, how about you stop dealing with VPS hosting and spend a week's worth of fast food lunch to purchase a dedicated server

He was selling his $2.60 credit for $1.50.. So..

Thanked by 1c0y
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ska you may be right.

@serverian nice point.

This discussion has been closed.