Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• AnthonySmith said: Add an amount, you will get an invoice, pay it, I will double the credit it adds to your account.

Here I thought I won't be biting on new VPS's this year. Got hooked so bad.
    (Do I open a ticket?)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

caracal said: Here I thought I won't be biting on new VPS's this year. Got hooked so bad. (Do I open a ticket?)

Open a tciket for what? your addiction? :)

fan said: Add some funds to cover my cost at inception for the next year, very nice. Please cancel the unpaid one as I mistakenly created duplicate invoices.

Done.

Harbinger said: Funds also added but I also have an outstanding invoice

Invoice number?

• Harbinger said: Funds also added but I also have an outstanding invoice

Invoice number?

invoice 53670, but I see it has now been cancelled.

Right guys, thank you all so much for the purchases, very much appreciated, I am going to have to cut the 100% credit match short by a couple of minutes now as I need to go to bed and cannot keep an eye on it, I will look to open it up again for a short period on cyber Monday.

3am and I need to get up in a few hours :)

Thanks again.

• edited November 2017

@AnthonySmith Deposited, not sure if you need an invoice number?

If so: #6916

Thanks!

Edit: sorry just saw your newest post, does my deposit count as I made it before you ended the deal?

• AnthonySmith said: I will look to open it up again for a short period on cyber Monday.

If that's the case will it be possible to add more credit by then?

edited November 2017

Harbinger said: Invoice number? invoice 53670, but I see it has now been cancelled.

Sorry I got mixed up then, thats the problem with using LET for support I guess :) my fault, I dont see any payment against it, if you did pay, open a ticket with the transaction details I will sort it out.

Dextronox said: @AnthonySmith Deposited, not sure if you need an invoice number?

Thanks!

I dont, but it has been added.

Thanks again, sleep is no longer optional, I am getting old.

• Thanks Ant!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:

Harbinger said: Invoice number? invoice 53670, but I see it has now been cancelled.

Sorry I got mixed up then, thats the problem with using LET for support I guess :) my fault, I dont see any payment against it, if you did pay, open a ticket with the transaction details I will sort it out.

Dextronox said: @AnthonySmith Deposited, not sure if you need an invoice number?

Thanks!

That makes two of us. It's 3 AM here, and I haven't seen anything irresistible in the portuguese online stores, so I think I am going to rest.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@KuJoe said:

@Nekki said:

BRING THE NOISE

Here's hoping my Black Friday offer qualifies as "noise". :)

I'd say it counts as noise. RIP my reaction time, couple mins late.

• Anyone seen or heard of any good collocation deals yet?

• @AnthonySmith said:

Thanks!

Invoice #6919, thanks! First deal for me this BF too!

• How many people have already emptied their wallet before the day or early on the day? (depending on where you live)

Make sure you leave something for your mouth, you need it!

• @AnthonySmith said:

Ok its np, I have opened a ticket and ordered a friday deal but there is no rush.

Thanks for these generous offers, as a client of yours for years I was fortunate to catch this credit offer.

• Wow I really hope buyvm or ramnode, you know the REAL providers ... throw some offers. These Nikki offer threads are bullshit. You british mate or something? Bring something brew in the USA.

• Hxxx said: ramnode

FWIW, they have some BF deals here: https://clientarea.ramnode.com/announcements.php?id=416

• bugrakocbugrakoc Member
    edited November 2017

@caracal said:

Hxxx said: ramnode

FWIW, they have some BF deals here: https://clientarea.ramnode.com/announcements.php?id=416

Don't bother clicking guys, it's one of those 10% off bullshit.

Here's me hoping @VirMach will put something up in Frankfurt or Amsterdam. They probably won't.

• Treudler offer
    This year, we are offering 40% discount on all our servers, because we know that you love big discounts. Just use the code "BFRIDAY17" at checkout!

• joojajooja Member
    edited November 2017

free-ww.ru (Russian host) blackfriday offer

Internet-hosting free-www.ru certainly participates in the All-Russian online sale Black Friday 2017.

Black Friday 2017 is the craziest sale of the year from free-www.ru to exactly 50% for ALL SERVICES !!!

Within 3 days we offer you a discount for the following services:

Dedicated server 50% discount on promo code black_friday_2017_ded

Virtual servers 50% discount on promo code black_friday_2017_vps

Virtual Hosting 50% discount on promo code black_friday_2017_web

Proxy server (private) 10% discount on promo code black_friday_2017_proxy

https://free-www.ru/vps.html

https://free-www.ru/dedicate.html

https://free-www.ru/web.html

https://free-www.ru/proxy.html

• Treudler: 40% discount on what? Non-service?

• Waiting for @virmach to release their orders so I can grab something.. :D

Thanked by 1mov3
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
  • @ryanarp said:
    Just putting this link here :)
    https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?gid=26

Nice bandwith, but the specs are a bit 2010..

• Nekki, bring the fucking good deals , the fuck you doing

• @Hxxx said:
    Nekki, bring the fucking good deals , the fuck you doing

He's sleeping, you ungrateful cunt. I offered to take over, but the specials have all been shit and nobody fucking cared, so fuck all of you.

• That explain why this shit thread is doing so poorly. Get the fuck out old man.

@WSS said:

@Hxxx said:
    Nekki, bring the fucking good deals , the fuck you doing

He's sleeping, you ungrateful cunt. I offered to take over, but the specials have all been shit and nobody fucking cared, so fuck all of you.

• @Hxxx said:
    That explain why this shit thread is doing so poorly. Get the fuck out old man.

I'll fucking cut you.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • CFarence said: Anyone seen or heard of any good collocation deals yet?

$400/month full cab w/1gbps in sfba

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

hzr said: $400/month full cab w/1gbps in sfba

Power?

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@hzr said:

CFarence said: Anyone seen or heard of any good collocation deals yet?

$400/month full cab w/1gbps in sfba

HE.net :) 10A 120V

This discussion has been closed.