Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• GulfGulf Member
    edited November 2017

I earn 5k monthly and looking for that 0.99$ offers. I should be a greedy asshole.

• There's no "should be" about it.

• @WSS said:
    You should be able to figure that out for yourself.

No, I don't.

• Then suffer.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • netcup timezone is CET, actually it's ~08:30am , seems like the offers are released quite before the scheduled time. just ask if you need an order link right now for any of their specials ;-)

• @WSS said:
    Then suffer.

All of decent deal are sold out. Please............

• Germany.

@Falzo said:
    netcup timezone is CET, actually it's ~08:30am , seems like the offers are released quite before the scheduled time. just ask if you need an order link right now for any of their specials ;-)

That's what I thought- but they are like an hour early- on the dot.

• WHOEVER BOUGHT THE @CLOUDVIDER 2X3TB SPECIAL, YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL THANKS

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Falzo Give him a link for the Root server 1000?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Yo momma!

• grabbed one of those netcup 8vcore, 8gb offers.. waiting for activation and verification of my account. nice deal..

actually i was looking out for a dedi at online.net like the deals they had a few months ago. for personal usage perfect, but what i saw so far is either too expensive for me, or the deals don't fit :(

what did you guys grab yet?

• I bought far, far too much, and paid far, far too little.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 2017

@Falzo said:
    netcup timezone is CET, actually it's ~08:30am , seems like the offers are released quite before the scheduled time. just ask if you need an order link right now for any of their specials ;-)

We need some special links to order ?

I want :

10:00: Plus version of our tariff Root-Server 1000

13:00: Root server 2000 with double CPU Power

I haven't bough anything. Most of the deal is storage deal. Or Some Very cheap, Low Spec Deal.

• @nobizzle said:

Nothing. Still waiting for that dirt cheap of black friday.

• @default said:

@nobizzle said:

Nothing. Still waiting for that dirt cheap of black friday.

Virmach still has the $24 2gigger KVM so... 2016 isn't ever going to happen again.

• @Nekki said:
    WHOEVER BOUGHT THE @CLOUDVIDER 2X3TB SPECIAL, YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL THANKS

No worries mate

• @corbpie said:

@Nekki said:

No worries mate

Like you've spent a nickel in the last two years.. Why the multitude of accounts, anyhow?

• @WSS said:

@corbpie said:

@Nekki said:

No worries mate

Like you've spent a nickel in the last two years.. Why the multitude of accounts, anyhow?

Soft mods

Thanked by 1WSS
  • nobizzle said:

actually i was looking out for a dedi at online.net like the deals they had a few months ago. for personal usage perfect

Some of the kimsufi discounts look pretty good, if they're not for just the first month, e.g. if you can get a whole year at the discounted rate. There are also some more good BF dedi offers from various LET vendors though they are a bit more expensive than Kimsufi. Vpsrus had some very tempting ones. The only way for me to resist buying one was to buy a VPS that I don't need from them instead. Fortunately the VPS is pretty good so far ;).

• @willie I've been using a vpsrus vps as a remote desktop for months. No complaints.

• liteserver.nl is still up :)

• @maxwell said:
    liteserver.nl is still up :)

Needs moar spaces.

• nobizzlenobizzle Member
    edited November 2017

@maxwell said:
    liteserver.nl is still up :)

nevermind.... :D

• I think this vps is on an older machine with 146GB SAS disks. That's why it's so responsive: the number of iops available per GB of drive space is probably 10x higher than a modern high capacity SATA drive. It's the first HDD based vps I've ever had that really feels like an SSD vps.

• Just wait until the Chinese find the deal. That'll possibly change. ;)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited November 2017

willie said: I think this vps is on an older machine with 146GB SAS disks. That's why it's so responsive: the number of iops available per GB of drive space is probably 10x higher than a modern high capacity SATA drive. It's the first HDD based vps I've ever had that really feels like an SSD vps.

Or just some battery-backed RAID controller caching.

Don't expect an old 146GB disk on its own to be even remotely comparable to an SSD.

• @nobizzle said:
    grabbed one of those netcup 8vcore, 8gb offers.. waiting for activation and verification of my account. nice deal..

actually i was looking out for a dedi at online.net like the deals they had a few months ago. for personal usage perfect, but what i saw so far is either too expensive for me, or the deals don't fit :(

yeah.. used falzos affil link with discount of 5 €.. just received a mail that they cant process my order because discounts on already discounted servers are not wanted...

thank you for just asking me if i'd also order without a discount :/

• I want some $12/y deal on monitoring

• @Falzo said:

Do you have order link for the Plus version of our tariff Root-Server 1000?

• @vimalware said:
    I want some $12/y deal on monitoring

Set up nagios on a deep discount KVM.

This discussion has been closed.